You should consider the iPhone 11 rather than the Google Pixel 4 smartphone. Both are quality devices, but the iPhone 11 is better in many ways.
Why Should You Consider the iPhone 11?
- The iPhone 11 combines an A13 Bionic processor, whereas the Pixel 4 has Snapdragon 855. However, the A13 delivers the fastest and smooth performance because it has a 2.65GHz speed.
- This device has an iOS 13 operating system, besides, its competitor has Android 10. Compared to the Android operating system, the iOS 13 version lets you use the device seamlessly. Also, it improves the security of the phone.
- It gives you up to 256 GB of memory storage, hence you can keep lots of data in it. In contrast, Pixel 4 has only 64 GB storage capacity, which is not convenient.
- Apple iPhone 11 has Retina display technology, plus it has a 6.1 inches screen size. Therefore, this smartphone can give you outstanding usability even in extreme light. Pixel 4, by contrast, has an OLED display technology that does not perform like this one.
- It offers a 120Hz refresh rate to makes the phone very responsive while scrolling. While Google Pixel 4 has a 60Hz refresh rate, so, its’ not responsive like the Apple device.
- You can use this phone confidently because it is water-resistant. But the Pixel device is not.
Apple iPhone 11 is a fantastic device full of handy features. Therefore, if you want to grab the best one, this would be your best bet.
- iPhone 11 and Google Pixel 4 smartphones are unlocked, these phones let you use any wireless mobile carrier you want.
- They offer a fast charging feature so that the devices will take only 30 minutes to charge fully.
- Both have dual rear cameras, hence these devices can capture incredible photos.
Google Pixel 4 vs iPhone 11: Comparison Table
|Specifications||Google Pixel 4||iPhone 11|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Processor||Snapdragon 855||A13 Bionic|
|Operating System||Android 10||iOS 13|
|Display Size||5.70-inch||6.1 inches|
|Weight||5.7 ounces||0.023 ounces|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP||12 MP|
|Size||0.33 x 2.7 x 5.77 inches||7 x 5 x 4 inches|
|RAM||6 GB||4 GB|
|Battery||3140 mAh||3110 mAh|
|Main Camera||Dual Camera||Dual Camera|
|Warranty||2 Years||12 Months|
Things You Can Consider about Pixel 4 Because it has –
- 6 GB RAM while iPhone 11 has 4 GB RAM.
- This device offers a two-year warranty, but the other one has one year.
The Pixel 4 has these two excellent features, and you can go with this if you want to compromise the Apple device’s properties.
Differences and Similarities between the Google Pixel 4 and iPhone 11
iPhone 11 has an A13 Bionic processor, and its clock speed is 2.65GHz. It gives an extra boost to the phone to load data quicker. So the phone will be very responsive when you scroll. Furthermore, it has an iOS 13 operating system that improves the security system.
Besides, the Pixel 4 has Snapdragon 855, whereas its clock speed is 2.42GHz. Hence, the Pixel device will deliver you a slightly slower performance when you are using the phone. On the other hand, it has an Android 10 OS version, it also offers fantastic performance but not like the iPhone 11.
You will get 256 GB storage capacity on the iPhone 11 that is huge. This massive memory capacity ensures you can save all your data. At the same time, the Pixel 4 has only 64 GB of storage that is not convenient.
However, in terms of the RAM, the Pixel 4 has 6 GB, while the iPhone 11 comes with 4 GB RAM. As a result, both devices can read memory data faster and quicker so that you get smooth performance.
Pixel 4 combines with a 3140 mAh battery that can last for 19 hours on average. On the other hand, the iPhone 11 has a 3110 mAh battery capacity. And the iPhone can deliver you more than 24 hours of backup on a single charge. Hence, you can use this device for an extended time.
In addition, both smartphones come with a fast-charging feature. As a result, they take a few minutes to charge fully.
When it comes to the display, the iPhone 11 is better. That’s because it has Retina technology, including a 120Hz refresh rate that makes the device very responsive. Moreover, it allows you to see everything in detail even when you are with extreme lights.
Google Pixel 4, in contrast, has OLED technology with a 60Hz refresh rate. As a result, it may be a little responsive compared to the iPhone, yet you can smoothly use the phone.
They combine a dual 12 MP rear camera. It ensures you capture outstanding photos without a flashlight. However, the Pixel 4 has an 8 MP front camera, but the iPhone offers a 12 MP resolution. So both of them can click portraits like a DSLR device.
You will get a two-year warranty with the Pixel 4, while iPhone 11 gives one year. Additionally, you will get a 30-days return on both smartphones. Anyhow, you can claim for the free service only if the device has any manufacturer issues.
Google Pixel 4 and iPhone 11 are rich in high-end features. But if you want the best one, the iPhone 11 would be the best one. Also, we strongly suggest the iPhone 11 to you. And if you are okay with the Pixel 4, then go with this either.
Frequently Asked Questions of iPhone 11 and Google Pixel 4
|Can I use the iPhone 11 with Verizon?
Sure, the device is unlocked and compatible with any carrier you want. However, even this can be used worldwide.
Which is the waterproof device?
Apple iPhone 11 is a waterproof device, and it can handle 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes.
Do they come with a US warranty?
Yes, the Pixel 4 and iPhone 11 deliver a US warranty. Google Pixel 4 has a two-year warranty, while the iPhone 11 provides a one-year.
What is the storage capacity of these smartphones?
Google Pixel 4 is equipped with a 64 GB storage capacity, besides, the iPhone 11 offers 256 GB of memory storage.
Can I return the Pixel 4?
Sure, if you do not like the phone, you can return it within 30-days. But your phone should be scratch-free.
Read more smartphone comparisons below:
- Google Pixel 5 vs Pixel 4a 5G
- Google Pixel 2 vs Pixel 4a
- Google Pixel 4a vs 4
- Google Pixel 5 vs Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 5 vs Samsung S21
- Google Pixel 4 vs Pixel 4 XL
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Sony2022.06.01Sony a7 vs a7r – Learn Why Sony a7 is Better than a7r!
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.05.30Breville Infuser vs Barista Express – Check & get the best one
- Baby Monitor2022.05.30Nanit vs Nanit Plus – Check what make Nanit Plus Best Monitor!
- Cookware2022.05.30All Clad D5 vs Copper Core – Which cookware should be your pick?