Google Pixel 4a and 4a 5G smartphones share many features. And you should get the Pixel 4a 5G if you want the best one.
Why should you get Pixel 4a 5G Device?
- It has a 3800 mAh battery that gives you 48 hours of backup on a single charger. In addition, it has an Extreme Battery Saver feature that knows how you use the phone. Besides, the Pixel 4a combines a 3140 mAh battery which can last for 24 hours.
- This device includes a Snapdragon 765G processor that delivers 2.4 GHz + 2.2 GHz CPU speed, hence it gives you the best performance. At the same time, Pixel 4a has a Snapdragon 730G processor, and its CPU speed is 2.2 GHz.
- Google Pixel 4a 5G is compatible with the 5G network, hence you will get an extra boost to the internet. On the other hand, its competitor is a 4G compatible device.
- This device can capture outstanding images since it is equipped with a 12 MP + 16 MP rear camera. This allows you to take milky way photos too. Pixel 4a, in contrast, has a 12 MP rear camera.
- This smartphone upgraded to the Android 11 OS version, which ensures the phone loads data quicker. It also improves the security system. In comparison, Pixel 4a includes the Android 10 OS version.
You will get these excellent features on the Pixel 4a 5G so that you can use the device confidently in the long run.
- The Pixel 4a and 4a 5G come with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage capacity. You can use the phones seamlessly, plus keep lots of data on them.
- Both have an OLED screen with a 60Hz refresh rate to make the device responsive.
- These Google phones are unlocked, hence, you can use any mobile carrier.
|Specifications||Google Pixel 4a||Google Pixel 4a 5g|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Battery||3140 mAh||3,800 mAh|
|Processor||Snapdragon 730G||Snapdragon 765G|
|Rear Camera||12 MP||12 MP + 16 MP|
|Operating System||Android 10||Android 11|
|Display Size||5.8″ FHD+||6.2″ FHD+|
|RAM||6 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||128 GB|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP||8 MP|
|Size||5.7 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches||6.1 x 2.9 x 0.3 inches|
|Weight||5 ounces||14.4 ounces|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years|
Differences and Similarities Between Google Pixel 4a and 4a 5G
Storage Capacity and OS Version
These two Pixel devices share 6 GB RAM, including 128 GB internal storage. Both phones let you keep all your photos or files on the phone. Google phones don’t support external SD cards, so you can keep data in Google Drive.
However, the Pixel 4a has an Android 10 OS version, whereas the Pixel 4a 5G combines Android 11 OS. The OS 11 improves the phone’s security, as well as letting the device load data quicker. Anyhow, both devices will get free security and OS updates for three years.
Google Pixel 4a has Snapdragon 730G processor, and the Pixel 4a 5G has Snapdragon 765G. Compared to the Pixel 4a, the 4a 5G can give you better performance. Its CPU speed is 2.4 GHz + 2.2 GHz. And the combinations of the processor and OS version makes the Pixel 4a 5G phone load data quicker.
While the Pixel 4a’s processor is also faster but it doesn’t perform like the updated version. That’s because its CPU speed is 2.2GHz. Hence, if you want to get the best device, Pixel 4a 5G would be the best option.
The Pixel 4a gives 24 hours battery backup, besides, the Pixel 4a 5G provides up to 48 hours. Moreover, the 4a 5G has Extreme Battery Saver that ensures the device lasts for 48 hours on a charge. Anyhow, these phones have a fast charging feature so you don’t need to wait much.
Both devices have an OLED screen with a 60Hz refresh rate. So you will get the fastest response from these phones.
Now talking about the screen size, the Pixel 4a has a 5.8 inches FHD+ while the Pixel 4a 5G screen is 6.2 inches FHD+. In addition, the display is very responsive so that you enjoy using the phone.
Google Pixel 4a 5G smartphone can capture outstanding photos with a 12 MP + 16 MP rear camera. The Pixel 4a, besides, has a 12 MP rear camera. Both include an 8 MP front camera, and you can capture DSLR-type images with this resolution.
However, Pixel 4a 5G has an ultrawide lens, and the phone can click studio-quality photos even in the dark. It doesn’t require a flashlight, yet the images will be fantastic.
The Pixel 4a 5G device is compatible with a 5G network, whereas the Pixel 4a is a 4G compatible phone. The 5G compatibility gives the phone an extra boost. For example, it allows you to download a movie in seconds or play high-end games on the go. But you won’t get this handy function on the Pixel 4a.
Nevertheless, both phones have unlocked wireless carriers. Therefore, these phones can be used with any carrier you want. They can even be used worldwide.
They come with a two years warranty, including a 30-days return policy. Unfortunately, the warranty is only applicable to the USA, and if you live outside of the country, you can’t claim the free service. And if your phone has any types of manufacturer damages, you can claim for repairs.
Three Google Pixel 4a and 4a 5G brothers carry the same features. But the Pixel 4a 5G has better properties; also, we strongly suggest you choose this smartphone instead of the Pixel 4a. Either you can go with the Pixel 4a if you are okay with 4G cellular technology.
Frequently Asked Questions about these Google Pixel Phone
|Does the Pixel 4a 5G work with cricket?
Yes, it is an unlocked version, so the phone will work with cricket or other carriers you want.
Does the Pixel 4a support NFC?
Yes, Google Pixel 4a has an NFC feature for the fastest sharing.
Do they offer a warranty?
Yes, these Google Phone comes with a two years warranty that covers any defects. Additionally, if you experience any device issue, you can replace it within 30 days.
Are they 5G compatible?
Google Pixel 4a 5G device is a 5G compatible phone that gives an extra boost to the internet speed.
Does the Pixel 4a have a fingerprint?
Yes, the device is combined with the back-mounted fingerprint sensor, which offers fast unlocking.
What is the storage capacity of the Pixel 4a 5G?
This device is built with 128 GB internal storage, and Google doesn’t support external SD cards.
You may have interest in some other comparisons below:
- Google Pixel 4 vs iPhone 11
- Google Pixel 5 vs Pixel 4a 5G
- Google Pixel 2 vs Pixel 4a
- Google Pixel 4a vs 4
- Google Pixel 5 vs Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 5 vs Samsung S21
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Sony2022.06.01Sony a7 vs a7r – Learn Why Sony a7 is Better than a7r!
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.05.30Breville Infuser vs Barista Express – Check & get the best one
- Baby Monitor2022.05.30Nanit vs Nanit Plus – Check what make Nanit Plus Best Monitor!
- Cookware2022.05.30All Clad D5 vs Copper Core – Which cookware should be your pick?