If you want to get a pure Android experience, Google Pixel 4a and iPhone SE are two amazing choices. But between these two, we suggest Google Pixel 4a.
Why We Suggest Google Pixel 4a?
- The Pixel 4a has an octa-core processor, while the iPhone SE combines with a dual-core. Usually, an octa-core processor makes multitasking seamless.
- It has 6 GB RAM, hence the device can render data much quicker, which is very convenient because its competitor has 3 GB RAM.
- This phone is built with 128 GB internal storage capacity while its rivals include 64 GB. You will get massive storage capacity on this device.
- You can use this device for more than 24 hours with a single charge. This phone has a 3140 mAh battery, while the iPhone SE has an 1821 mAh battery.
- Compared to the iPhone SE, the Pixel 4a is compact and lightweight. Therefore, you can hold and carry this device effortlessly.
- Pixel 4a comes with two years warranty, while the iPhone SE combines with a one-year limited warranty. So, you can rely on this device.
Hopefully, you understand why we recommend the Google Pixel 4a rather than iPhone SE. Both are fantastic cell phones, but these incredible features made the Pixel 4a a better choice.
- The iPhone SE and Google Pixel 4a have a 60Hz screen refresh rate which wonderfully makes the devices responsive.
- They have a 12 MP camera resolution, allowing users to capture amazing pictures even in a lower light environment.
- Both have a fast charging feature so that you don’t need to wait much.
- Pixel 4a and iPhone SE combine with the unlocked carrier, so you can use any mobile carrier you want.
Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Quick Comparison Table
|Specifications||Google Pixel 4a||iPhone SE|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|RAM||6 GB||3 GB|
|Battery||3140 mAh||1,821 mAh|
|Operating System||Android 10||iOS 14|
|Size||5.7 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches||7 x 5 x 4 inches|
|Weight||5 ounces||9.9 ounces|
|Rear Camera||12 MP||12 MP|
|Front Camera||8 MP||7 MP|
|Display Size||5.8″ FHD+||4.7 Inches|
|Warranty||2 Years||1 Year|
Things you can consider about iPhone SE
iPhone SE is also built with some impressive features that you may consider.
- This device has Retina display technology which offers impressive resolution to use the device under direct sunlight. Moreover, it has a true tone feature, so the device will automatically adjust your brightness.
- It has a built-in A13 Bionic chip, so you will feel everything feels fluid.
- The iPhone SE is water and dust-resistant. It can handle 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
So, if you like these features of the iPhone SE, you can go with this device either. iPhone SE is also less pricey than the Google phone.
Differences and Similarities Between Google Pixel 4a and iPhone SE
You will get longer battery life on the Google Pixel 4a because it has a 3140 mAh battery. As a result, you can use the device for more than 24 hours on a charge. In contrast, the iPhone SE battery has an 1821 mAh battery capacity. But it cannot last longer like the Pixel device. The SE offers 13 hours of video streaming on a charge and 17 hours of Talktime.
However, they have a fast-charging feature. Simply connect the device to an 18W fast-charge adapter, and it will take only 30 minutes to charge the device up to 50%.
Additionally, the iPhone SE also has a wireless charging feature, but the Pixel doesn’t include this function. Anyhow, when you need to power the device, just set the device to wireless charging.
When it comes to screen quality, these devices are different, but they have a 60Hz refresh rate. The refresh rate makes these devices responsive. However, iPhone SE has better screen quality compared to the Pixel. This is because it has a Retina display, whereas Pixel 4a has OLED technology.
The retina display has incredible color accuracy, plus you can see the details even when under direct sunlight. In contrast, OLED technology is not accurate like Retina.
However, the Pixel 4a has a 5.8 inches display, while iPhone SE comes with a 4.7 inches display.
Google Pixel 4a combines with an Octa-core processor, besides, iPhone SE has a Dual-core processor. And Octa-core is slightly faster than another one. But the iPhone SE also combines with the A13 chip. The A13 Bionic Chip delivers the fastest speed so that you feel everything is effortless. However, both devices take seconds when you launch any app or games or whatever you want to explore.
You will get massive storage on the Google Pixel 4a as it has 6 GB RAM, including 128 GB internal storage capacity.
At the same time, iPhone SE is built with 3 GB RAM with 64 GB storage. Therefore, Pixel 4a can read memory data quicker than iPhone, and its massive storage allows you to keep more files than its competitor.
Google Pixel 4a and iPhone SE have a 12 MP wide rear camera. The Pixel 4a has an 8 MP front camera, but the iPhone includes 7 MP.
However, the iPhone’s advanced A13 Bionic system makes the portrait mode like the DSLR quality. You can blur the background while taking selfies. Moreover, its’ depth control lets you simply blur the background while taking a photo or after the shot.
Additionally, both Google and iPhone SE have portrait mode too. Thus, you can take awesome portraits in any light.
These two cell phones are unlocked wireless carriers, which means you can use any mobile carrier you want. These two are compatible with Cricket, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, or other carriers. Since these are unlocked, these devices can be used worldwide.
If we talk about durability, then iPhone SE is the most durable one rather than another one. That’s because it is both water and dustproof device. This can handle 1-meter water for 30 minutes. But the Pixel device cannot handle a little splash.
Anyhow, the Pixel 4a offers a two-year warranty while iPhone SE has a one-year limited warranty. Also, the iPhone provides a 90-days return policy. So if you do not like the device, then you can return it within 90-days.
Google Pixel 4a and iPhone SE devices are excellent phones to use. These two combine with high-end features, as you can see. We recommend the Pixel 4a since it has better functions than the iPhone SE. So, consider its features to make your best buying decision.
But if you are an apple lover plus looking for a less pricey device, then go with the iPhone SE either.
FAQs About Google Pixel 4a and iPhone SE
What are the iPhone SE’s actual dimensions?
The iPhone SE dimensions are Height: 5.45 inches, Width: 2.65 inches, Depth: 0.29 inches.
Can I use Verizon on the Pixel 4a?
Yes, the Pixel 4a is compatible with Verizon, AT&T, Cricket to any mobile carrier because it is an unlocked version.
What is the iPhone SE processor?
It has an A13 processor, which makes the device very responsive to any conventional device.
Does the Pixel 4a have a dual sim?
Yes, it has dual sim features, which are a physical sim and an Esim. First, you need to download the Esim.
What kind of warranty do they provide?
Google Pixel 4a comes with a 2-years warranty, while iPhone SE has a 1-year warranty. Also, the iPhone SE gives a 90-days return policy.
You may have an interest in some other comparisons below-