Apple iPhone 11 and Google Pixel 5 are quality devices, but the iPhone 11 is better in many ways. So, you can pick the iPhone 11.
What Makes the iPhone 11 Better Choice?
- The iPhone 11 has an A13 Bionic processor that delivers the fastest seamless performance when you scroll. Whereas the Pixel 5 has a Snapdragon 765G processor, it does not provide the fastest speed like iPhone 11.
- This device has an iOS 13 operating system that is very responsive to launch the app in no time, it also reduces the app download size and makes the phone faster. Besides, its competitor is built with Android 11 OS, which is also awesome, but it cannot provide speed compared to iOS 13.
- You will get 256 GB internal storage, while the Pixel 5 includes 128 GB. However, you can download the latest games or apps to everything in between without worrying about the space you left.
- Apple iPhone 11 combined with Retina display technology, besides, the rival device has an OLED screen. Additionally, it offers a 120Hz refresh rate so that your smartphone feels smoother, faster, and more responsive. On the other hand, the Pixel 5 comes with a 60Hz refresh rate, and it is responsive like this Apple device.
Apple iPhone 11 is worth your investment rather than Google Pixel 5. Also, we strongly recommend this flagship device for you.
Similar Features of iPhone 11 and Google Pixel 5
- Google Pixel 5 and iPhone 11 smartphones are unlocked; hence, you get the flexibility of using any carriers you want. Furthermore, these can be used outside of the USA.
- The devices are IP68 rated, and they can handle freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
- Both smartphones have fast and wireless charging functions that are very convenient for you, aren’t they?
Quick Comparison Chart: Google Pixel 5 vs iPhone 11
|Specifications||Google Pixel 5||iPhone 11|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Processor||Snapdragon 765G||A13 Bionic|
|Operating System||Android 11||iOS 13|
|Main Camera||12.2 MP||Dual 12 MP Camera|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP||12 MP|
|Battery||4,080 mAh||3110 mAh|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB|
|Size||5.7 x 2.8 x 0.3 inches||7 x 5 x 4 inches|
|Weight||13.4 ounces||0.023 ounces|
|Display Size||6 inches||6.1 inches|
|Wireless and Fast Charging||Yes||Yes|
|Waterproof||Yes, IP68 rated||Yes, IP68 rated|
|Warranty||2 Years||1 Year|
Things You Can Consider about Google Pixel 5
- The Pixel 5 is integrated with Android 11, and its system gets automatic updates for 3 years.
- It is a 5G compatible smartphone, so the phone takes a few seconds to download a movie or game.
- The Pixel 5 has a 4000mAh battery providing up to 48 hours of battery life. Its extreme battery saver lets you effortlessly use the phone for an extended period.
Differences and Similarities between Google Pixel 5 & iPhone 11
Apple iPhone 11 built with Bionic A13 chip with third-gen neural engine. This chip is designed with four-core graphics that deliver 20% faster speed for seamless performance. Additionally, it consumes 40% lower power so that the battery lasts for a more extended period.
In contrast, Google Pixel 5 comes with a Snapdragon 765G processor, and it is 5G compatible and Wifi 6. However, it makes your device faster and a perfect platform for gaming. It also supports the battery to ensure all-day-long life.
Anyhow, both processors deliver incredible performance but if you want the best one, then grab iPhone 11 with your eyes closed.
Google Pixel 5 has an Android 11 OS system while iPhone 11 combined with iOS 13 OS. So your Pixel phone will automatically get free updates for three years, and it’s very handy. Moreover, Android 11 OS improves the security system of your phone; thus, don’t worry about saving sensitive data on the note.
At the same time, iPhone 11 combines with iOS 13, which is very responsive. The OS lets you seamlessly switch between different apps within seconds. It also reduces the download size for any apps or games. Additionally, it improves the security system of the iPhone as well.
Apple iPhone 11 includes 256 GB internal storage while Pixel 5 combines 128 GB. Since the iPhone has extended storage capacity, you can download your favorite games or app. And you don’t need to worry about the memory left on your device. While Pixel 5 has less storage capacity, you can keep your essential files.
In terms of RAM, Pixel 5 comes with 8 GB, whereas iPhone 11 has 4 GB RAM. However, an 8 GB RAM makes your device faster as well as responsive compared to 4 GB. But even though the iPhone 11 has 4 GB RAM yet, this smartphone can offer awesome performance since it has an A13 Bionic chip.
When it comes to battery life, both smartphones deliver a long time battery on a single charge. Pixel 5 is built with a 4,080 mAh capacity that can last for 48 hours. In addition, it has an extreme battery saver function so that you can use your device without any interruption.
Besides, Apple iPhone 11 battery is 3110 mAh, and it also delivers a longer battery. Moreover, this device has a battery saver feature, so you can use the device seamlessly.
Nevertheless, these smartphones combined with fast and wireless charging.
Google Pixel 5 has an OLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate. An OLED display improves image quality, giving higher contrast while under sunlight. Additionally, it provides a fuller viewing angle, and the 60Hz refresh rate ensures the device is very responsive.
On the other hand, iPhone 11 is built with a Retina display that creates crisp images and text even when under extreme sunlight. Additionally, it makes the phone very smooth plus the Retina display improves the resolution of the device.
Apple iPhone 11 has better camera quality compared to Google Pixel 5. The Pixel 5 has an 8 MP front camera, whereas iPhone 11 includes a 12 MP selfie camera. However, iPhone 11 is also built with a 12 MP dual camera that can capture better images in any light ambient. Besides, Pixel 5 has a 10 MP rear camera which also clicks awesome photos take vibrant photos in the dark environment. These two produce studio-quality pictures but if you want the best one, go with iPhone 11.
Both smartphones are IP68 rated, so they can handle water for up to 30 minutes. In addition, they are dust resistant; hence you can take them to any weather. Moreover, Pixel 5 provides a 2-years warranty while iPhone 11 has 1 year. The warranty period will cover any manufacturer damages, and keep in mind that if you damage anything, you cannot ask for free repair.
Google Pixel 5 and iPhone 11, both flagship smartphones, share many similarities as you can see. But some functions make the iPhone 11 worth your investment. So if you are searching for the best one, iPhone 11 should be your consideration. But if you are okay with the Pixel 5 features, grab it instead.
Frequently Asked Questions of iPhone 11 and Google Pixel 5
|Can I use these devices internationally?
Yes, Google Pixel 5 and Apple iPhone 11 devices are unlocked versions, so you can use any sim you want on these and use them internationally.
Which processor does the iPhone 11 have?
This device is built with a Bionic A13 processor.
Can I use a wireless charger on the Pixel 5?
Yes, the device is wireless charging compatible, so you can use it. But the phone does not provide a wireless charger, and you have to purchase it separately.
Does iPhone 11 have a fast charging feature?
Yes, the device has a fast-charging feature, so you don’t need to wait much when you are in a hurry.
Check out related articles here –