Pixel 5 and iPhone 12 both are very popular devices to users. These two have incredible features but we recommend the Google Pixel 5 cell phone.
Why do we recommend the Pixel 5?
- Pixel 5 combines with 6GB RAM, while iPhone 12 has 4GB RAM. An 6GB RAM provides more power and processing data quickly than 4GB RAM.
- The Pixel 5 has a triple-pro camera compared to the iPhone 12 dual-lens 12mp ultrawide and dual-pixel camera. Therefore, Pixel 5 provides you to capture more stunning pictures.
- On this device, you will get a 4080 mAh battery capacity, whereas its competitor features a 2815 mAh battery. In addition, the pixel 5 battery provides long-time battery backup; you don’t need to worry about reducing battery life like iPhone 12.
- This device has an OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, giving a better contrast rate compared to the iPhone 12’s Retina 60Hz refresh rate display.
Pixel 5 includes these convenient features that are missing on the iPhone 12 that’s why we recommend this device. So, you can go with this phone as well if it meets your preferences.
- Pixel 5 and iPhone 12 devices have a fast charging feature that helps to charge your device within 30 minutes.
- These devices are IP68 certified, making them dust and waterproof.
- Both combine with the 5G network, which makes them super fast and increases their download speed.
Pixel 5 vs iPhone 12: Specification Chart
|Specification||Pixel 5||iPhone 12|
|Editors Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Dimension||5.70 x 2.77 x 0.31 inches||5.78 x 2.81 x 0.29 inches|
|Screen Size||6 inches||6.1 inches|
|Operating system||Android 11||IOS 14.1|
|CPU||Octa-core 1 x 2.4 GHz||Hexa-core 2 x 3.1 GHz|
|USB Port||Type-C 3.2||Type-B 2.0|
|Battery Power||4080 mAh||2815 mAh|
|Main camera||triple camera||dual camera|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities Between Pixel 5 VS iPhone 12
Pixel 5 has 6 inches OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. On the other hand,iPhone 12 has 6.1 inches XDR retina display with a 60Hz refresh rate. In addition, the iPhone display is very flexible and has a custom OLED that allows the user to change the color, contrast, or brightness.
This device is built with a 4080 mAh battery; in contrast, iPhone 12 battery capacity is 2815 mAh. Unfortunately, the iPhone battery drains quickly, while Pixel 5 can save battery life. Although both devices have a super-fast charging feature, they can be charged fully within 30 minutes.
Pixel 5 has more storage than iPhone 12. It features 6GB RAM, including 128GB internal storage; you can increase the storage if you want. The iPhone 12 provides 4GB RAM with 256GB internal storage. So, for better RAM, the Pixel 5 can process the data quicker than iPhone 12.
The iPhone 12 comes with a 12MP front camera with a dual-lens 12MP rear camera. At the same time, Pixel 5 includes an 8Mp selfie camera with a triple rear camera. You can capture pro-quality images on Pixel 5 because the triple camera resolution is 12.2MP+ 16MP+8MP.
Both cameras can capture 4k videos with details. Also, the device can create a slow-motion video as well. Both can record 4k video at 60fps.1080p videos at 60fps/120fps/240fps.
Pixel 5 and iPhone 12 upgraded to the 5G network. The 5G network makes them super fast, and also, you will get the fastest downloaded and uploaded. The 5G network provides you with the best experiences if you love to play games.
These two devices are IP68 certified, which means they are water and dustproof. But there are slight differences: the Pixel 5 can stay under 1.5 meters of freshwater whereas the iPhone 12, 6 meters for 30 minutes.
And both of them come with a 12-months warranty. So if there is any damage during the manufacture, then they fix it free. Also, they offer a 90-days return policy. So you can return your phone if the phone does not work correctly.
Your final decision depends on your personal preference, but we strongly suggest the Pixel 5. It is very easy to use because of its more prominent display, and you can use it all day long for its long battery life. So, read the feature mentioned above carefully and choose the suitable one for you. Otherwise,iPhone 12 is also a good choice for you.
Frequently asked questions about Pixel 5 and iPhone 12
Does it have dual-sim?
With both phones, you can use one nano sim and e-sim. And with pixel 3a phone you can use the dual sim.
Does this phone have a screen capture feature?
Yes. I found 3 ways. 1) To capture the screenshot just press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons simultaneously. 2) ask Google Assistant, “ok, Google take a screenshot.” 3) at the bottom of the screen, swipe up slowly, and the image will shrink, and below it, you will see ‘screenshot’ and ‘select’; press screenshot.
Does it have a GAP issue?
No, it does not have any GAP issues.
Does it come with earbuds?
No, it doesn’t come with earbuds. But you can buy earbuds from the Google store website or on the Google store on Amazon.
Are they waterproof?
Yes, both devices are waterproof.
What version of android does it come to install with?
The pixel comes with Android 11.
How many GB of storage of this phone?
The Pixel 5 comes with 128 GB of storage and 8 GB of RAM.
Find more related comparison articles from the below links –
- Google Pixel 5 vs Samsung S20
- Samsung A71 vs S20
- Pixel 4a 5g vs Pixel 5
- Pixel 4 vs 4a
- iPhone 12 Pro vs Samsung S20 Ultra
- Samsung S20 vs S10 Plus
- Israt Jahan Joty is an expert in baby care items. She is dedicated to helping people to choose different baby essentials. Her greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- MacBook2021.12.22Surface Laptop 3 vs MacBook Pro – Which One is the Best and Why?
- Earbuds2021.12.22Airpods vs PowerBeats – Why We Recommend PowerBeats?
- MacBook2021.12.20Surface Book 3 vs MacBook Pro – Learn Why MacBook is Better!
- Laptop2021.12.20Surface Go 2 vs Surface Pro 7 – Why Surface Pro 7 is Best?