Why Graco TurboBooster is Best?
- You will get a one-handed front-adjust latch system with TurboBooster, which secures the booster into the transportation seat. So, your children will get extra safety protection. But Affix latch system is not secured like TurboBooster.
- It has a multi-layered headrest for the comfort of your child; plus you can adjust it to your child’s needs. Graco Affix headrest does not lock in the upper positions.
- The hideaway storage compartment of Graco TurboBoost provides a large space to put your child’s essential things. Contrary, the storage compartment of Affix is not that large.
- The TurboBooster takes less time to put together, besides, Affix is not easy to put together.
The differences mentioned earlier show that TurboBooster produces more useful facilities than its competitor. So, you can consider getting this one for your baby. If you are interested to know the price, simply press the buttons below.
Similarities of Graco Affix and Turbobooster
- Both these seats provide a multi-layer headrest for extra comfort.
- Booster vehicle seats safely carry your child of 40-100 pounds and up to 57″ tall.
- Comprehensive coverage backstays even as your kid grows.
- Both these items were manufactured with high-quality foam materials.
|Editor’s rating||4.7 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Dimensions||15.5 L x 16.5 W x 26.75 H in.||15.5 L x 16.5 W x 26.75 H in.|
|Item weight||9.80 lbs||9.00 lbs.|
|Installation type||LATCH||Seat Belt|
|Items capacity||40-100 pound||40-100 pound|
|Eps, energy-absorbing foam||Yes||Yes|
|Cup holders||Yes (attached)||Yes (sided)|
Comparison between Graco Affix and Graco Turbobooster
These two-seat boosters come in quite a similar size and shape. You will not notice any deviation within the dimension of these two items. Graco affix and Graco TurboBooster have a 15.5 L x 16.5 W x 26.75 H. with this size and shape, they will very easily fit well in the vehicles.
Manufactured materials and items weights
Both these items were manufactured with high-quality foam materials. Therefore, these seats are very soft and comfortable for your kid. Furthermore, these items last a very long time. The weight of the Graco affix is 9.80 Lbs. In comparison, the product weight of a TurboBooster is almost 9 lbs. So, both these products are quite lightweight and comfortably movable.
Graco TurboBooster possesses some top features, such as the one-handed front latch system. This system helps to maintain a proper balance of that seat. Therefore, your kid will get extra protection with that one. Also, it is very attached to the main seats of the vehicles.
You will get six positions adjustable headrest with these seats, which provides a very comfortable feeling to your kid. Another great feature of these seats is multi-layer comfortability. Therefore, kids love a set of these items.
Moreover, these seats have water cup holding facilities. The Graco affix’s cup holdings are fully attached to the seats. In contrast, the cup holding of the Affix is attached in the sided part of it. For storage, Graco TurboBooster provides enough space to put up all your kid’s essential items on the seat’s underside.
Durability and warranty
According to many user’s points of view, these two seats are very durable. They keep in great shape after many years of use. Because those two items were manufactured of high-quality materials. And the manufactured foam is well known for its lasting ability. Moreover, the company always provides customers support for their products. Also, you will get a handful of warranty packages with both of these items.
The significant difference between these seats is the one-handed latch attachment system of the Graco TurboBooster plus the headrest system, store facility, easy to put together, and so on, ensure this one an ideal choice for you. That is a beneficial specialty to possess with you. So, still, if you are confused, check the features of the TurboBooster to make the best decision.
Frequently asked questions about Graco Affix and Turbobooster
|Question: Can I get the latch system with a Graco Turbobooster?|
Answer: No, this item is only available with Graco affix seats. However, you will get a seat belt installation system with the Graco Turbobooster instead of the latch system.
Question: Can I detach the back of these seats?
Answer: Yes, both these seats arrive with detachable back functionalities. Therefore, your kid gets real feelings of vehicles seating these booster seats.
Question: Can I remove the cup holders of the Graco turbo booster for extra comfort?
Question: Does the Graco affix be made with a metal frame body?
Question: Does the Graco affix only be used as a booster seat?
Question: Are these boosters suitable for eight years old kids?
Question: Weather the headrest section is movable?
Question: Can I get shoulder belts with these items?
Question: Can I remove the cup holders of the Graco affix?
Check more articles about baby car seats from the link below.
- Graco Tranzitions vs Nautilus
- Graco Wayz vs Tranzitions
- Graco Affix vs Turbobooster LX
- Extend2fit vs 4ever
- Maxi Cosi Pria 70 vs 85
- Graco milestone vs Extend2fit
- Graco Turbobooster vs lx
- Graco milestone vs Slimfit