HP Envy X360 and HP Pavilion X360 are both great laptops from the Hp brand. But we suggest you choose the HP Envy x360.
Why do we suggest the HP Envy X360 recommendation?
- HP Envy X360 comes with 12GB RAM and the other one comes with 8GB RAM. The higher RAM gives you faster and cool performance.
- Hp Envy x360 gives you more battery life than the other one. It can provide up to 13 hours of battery life, whereas HP Pavilion X360 gives 12 hours battery life. One. So, you can consider this one.
- It is integrated with the backlit illuminated keyboard which helps you to be more productive. You can see each key in the dark environment or lower light. Unfortunately, its competitor doesn’t have a backlit keyboard.
- This device’s screen size is 15.6 inches and its resolution is 1920 x 1080px. While the Hp Pavilion x360 screen size is 14 inches plus it is combined with 1366 x 768px resolution. Thus, the Envy X360 display will deliver you sharp, crisp images or texts.
These are the incredible features of the Hp Envy x360 that make it better than Hp Pavilion x360. We recommend this device.
- You can turn the Envy X360 and Pavilion X360 into a tablet since they are designed with flipped and fold features.
- They have an external memory card slot, thus you can extend your storage easily.
- Both devices have an HDMI output feature. It can transfer high-definition video and audio to a display.
HP Envy X360 vs HP Pavilion X360: Specifications Chart
|Specification||Hp Envy X360||Hp Pavilion X360|
|Editors rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Weight||4.48 pounds||2.7 pounds|
|Dimension||14.13 x 9.69 x 0.74 inches||11 x 7.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Screen size||15.6 inches||11.1 inches|
|Screen resolution||1920 x 1080 px||1366 x 768 px|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-7200U||Intel Core i3-7100U|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 620||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Battery Life||13 hours||8 hours|
|Operating system||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|External memory card slot||Yes||Yes|
|Flip and folds design||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Similarities and Differences Between HP Envy X360 Vs HP Pavilion X360
Hp envy x360 screen size is 15.6 inches. On the other hand, the Hp Pavilion x360 screen size is 11.1 inches. The better screen size makes it easy to operate. This device’s screen resolution is 1920 x 1080px and Hp Pavilion x360 screen resolution is 1366 x 768px. The higher screen resolution provides better image quality. This device’s pixel density is 141ppi, while Hp pavilion x360 pixel density is 135ppi. Pixel density improves the quality of the viewing experience.
This device’s body weight is 4.48 pounds, while Hp Pavilion’s body weight is 2.7 pounds. Both devices have a flip and fold design, and you can fold the screen and turn it into a tablet. Hp envy x360 has a backlit keyboard that makes it easier to type in the low lighting. Besides, Hp pavilion x360 does not have this feature.
It offers 12GB Ram, while the Hp pavilion x360 offers 4GB Ram. More Ram increases the performance speed. Hp envy x360 internal storage is 1000GB, and the other internal storage is 500GB. With a large amount of speed, you can save more files, data, or apps on your device.
Both devices have an HDMI output. It can transfer high-quality video and audio to a laptop. Hp envy x360 has 2 USB ports, and the other one has one USB port. The more USB port allows you to connect to more devices. They also have a socket for a 3..5mm audio headphone jack.
This device gives up to 13 hours of battery backup while its competitor Hp Pavilion x360 gives only an 8-hour battery backup. The more battery life gives you more time to use the device. In addition, the battery can be recharged and can be used again.
Hp envy x360 shares an intel core i5 processor. Besides, Hp Pavilion x360 shares an Intel Core i3 processor. Core i5 processor is the most advanced processor than Core i3. Advanced processors improve the performance and speed of the device.
Both devices provide a one-year warranty. Due to the manufacture time, if the product gets damaged, then they will repair it for free. These devices come with a 90-days return policy. If you don’t like to use these devices, then you can exchange them or return them.
After all of the discussion, hopefully, you can understand which device is suitable for you. We suggest you Hp envy x360 for its higher battery life, bigger screen size, higher screen resolution, etc. So, Hp envy x360 is an ideal pick for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hp Envy X360 and Hp Pavilion X360
|Do they have a USB port?
Yes, they have 2 USB Ports, C-Port, HDMI, and SD.
Does this have facial recognition?
No, but it does have a fingerprint sensor.
Is the hard drive upgradeable?
Yes. as long as you use the same size and interface.
Does it have a DVD drive?
No. However, I have an independent cd/DVD drive. I do not use this feature as much as I used to; due to advances in technology.
Does it have a backlit keyboard?
Yes, it does. You have the ability to turn it on/off.
Find other articles here –
- Surface Pro 5 vs Pro 6
- Dell XPS 13 vs New XPS 13
- Surface Pro 7 i5 vs i7
- Dell XPS 13 vs Lenovo X1 Carbon
- Dell Inspiron 3000 Vs 5000
- HP Envy vs Dell XPS
- Israt Jahan Joty is an expert in baby care items. She is dedicated to helping people to choose different baby essentials. Her greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- MacBook2021.12.22Surface Laptop 3 vs MacBook Pro – Which One is the Best and Why?
- Earbuds2021.12.22Airpods vs PowerBeats – Why We Recommend PowerBeats?
- MacBook2021.12.20Surface Book 3 vs MacBook Pro – Learn Why MacBook is Better!
- Laptop2021.12.20Surface Go 2 vs Surface Pro 7 – Why Surface Pro 7 is Best?