Hp Spectre x360 and Dell XPS 15 are excellent laptops, but we recommend you choose Dell XPS 15. Check the below section to know the reason for the recommendation.
Why We Recommend the Dell XPS 15-
- The Dell XPS 15 comes with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 ti graphics card. On the other hand, Hp Spectre x360 includes Intel integrated UHD graphics 620. Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1050 ti is a stronger version than Intel integrated UHD graphics 620 graphics cards, and it has more computing cores.
- This device comes with 10th generation intel core i7 CPU besides its competitor Hp Spectre x360 come with 8th generation intel core i7 CPU.Dell XPS 15 gives you faster graphics performance.
- Dell XPS 15 has 16GB RAM, including 512GB SSD, the memory provides you faster performance than the Hp Spectre x360 because the other includes 8GB with 256GB SSD.
- Dell XPS 15 screen resolution is 1920 x 1200px and Hp Spectre X360 screen resolution is 1920 x 1080px. And Higher screen resolution means more pixels per inch; with more pixels, you will get more detailed images and clear-sharp images on your display.
This advanced feature makes Dell XPS 15 better than Hp Spectre x360. So, these are the main reasons we recommend the Dell XPS x360.
- Both devices have a stereo speaker that makes the sound richer and provides a better experience.
- They have a backlit keyboard. You can type easily in a dark or low lighting situation.
- They have a socket for a 3.5mm audio jack. You can use the device with most headphones.
HP Spectre X360 vs Dell XPS 15: Quick Comparison Chart
|Specification||Hp Spectre x360||Dell XPS 15|
|Editors Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Weight||3.33 pounds||6.32 pounds|
|Dimension||12.8 x 8.58 x 0.63 inches||21.93 x 15.63 x 3.46 inches|
|Screen size||13.3 inches||15 inches|
|Screen resolution||1920 x 1080 px||1920 x 1200px|
|CPU||Core i7-8750H||Core i7-8750H|
|GPU||Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti|
|Battery Life||11 hours||8 hours|
|Number of USB port||3||3|
|Keyboard||Full-size island-style backlit keyboard||Full-size island-style backlit keyboard|
|Operating system||Windows 8||Windows 10|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and Similarities between the HP Spectre X360 vs Dell XPS 15
If we talk about the design, then Hp Spectre x360 comes with stunning blue hue looks, and Dell XPS 15 comes with silver aluminum looks. Dell XPS 15 has a compact carbon fiber interior, and the Hp Spectre x360 comes with value finishing. Hp Spectre x360 weight is 3.33 pounds and dimension is 12.8 x 8.58 x 0.63 inches. On the other hand, Dell XPS 15 weight is 6.32 pounds, and Dimension is 21.93 x 15.63 x 3.46 inches. If you want a portable laptop, then Hp Spectre x360 would be an ideal choice.
These two devices’ display size is 15 inches, which provides the user better experience. However, the Dell XPS 15 screen resolution is 1920 x 1200px and Hp Spectre X360 screen resolution is 1920 x 1080px. Higher screen resolution means more pixels per inch; with more pixels, you will get more detailed images and clear-sharp images on your display.
In this section, Hp Spectre x360 is one step ahead of Dell XPS 15. This device gives you 11 hours of battery backup, and it takes only 1 hour to fulfill the charge. On the other hand, Dell XPS 15 comes with only 8 hours of battery backup, and it takes 2 hours for a full-fill charge. So If you want a long-lasting battery life Laptop, then Hp Spectre x360 is the best.
Dell XPS 1 comes with 512 GB internal storage while the other comes with 256GB internal storage. With more storage, you can save more data or files on your device. This device has 16GB Ram, and Hp Spectre x360 has only 8GB Ram. More Ram increases the performance speed.
CPU and GPU
The Dell XPS 15 includes 10th generation intel core i7 processor while its competitor includes 8th generation intel core i7 processor. A higher generation processor improves the performance speed and provides better gaming speed.
In addition, this device includes Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620, and Dell XPS 15 includes Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. The GTX 1050 is a stronger version than other graphics cards, and it has more computing cores.
Both devices have 3 USB ports, and they have an audio microphone port. Dell XPS 15 has an external memory card slot. So, you can extend your built-in external storage. In contrast, Hp Spectre x360 does not have this memory card slot.
Both devices come with a 1-year warranty. If the product gets damaged in the manufacture time, then they will repair it without any cost. You will get a 30-days return policy, and if you don’t like the product after using it, you can exchange it.
Hopefully, now you can make your decision on which device is suitable for you. If you are still confused between them, then we suggest you Dell XPS 15. Because of its larger display, higher screen resolution, better GPU and CPU performance.
Frequently asked questions about the Hp Spectre x360 and Dell XPS 15
Which sized SD card can be used on a Hp Spectre x360 laptop?
You can use a 64GB SD card on this laptop.
Which processor comes with Dell XPS 15?
It has the 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor.
Where is it made?
Everything is made in china.
Is it only a mini-display or thunderbolt?
Just the full-sized HDMI port on mine, I believe.
Does this have a backlit keyboard?
Yes, it has.
You may have interest in other articles, check the below links –
- Lenovo Yoga C940 vs HP Spectre x360
- Surface Pro 4 vs 5
- HP Spectre X360 vs MacBook Pro
- Dell XPS 15 vs 17
- Dell XPS 13 vs Surface Laptop 3
- Dell XPS 15 vs MacBook Pro 16
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Sony2022.06.01Sony a7 vs a7r – Learn Why Sony a7 is Better than a7r!
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.05.30Breville Infuser vs Barista Express – Check & get the best one
- Baby Monitor2022.05.30Nanit vs Nanit Plus – Check what make Nanit Plus Best Monitor!
- Cookware2022.05.30All Clad D5 vs Copper Core – Which cookware should be your pick?