Why I Recommend to Choose Husqvarna 350BT?
- Husqvarna 350BT has a wonderfully designed system known as an ergonomic harness system that will easily fit the shape of your body and make it comfortable to wear. But Husqvarna 150BT is an old model version, and it isn’t comfortable to use.
- The handle of the Husqvarna 350BT is upgraded so that you can use the blower at maximum blowing force without having arm strain. In contrast, 150BT’s handle isn’t updated.
- This leaf blower has a wider blower tube that helps to blow more air than a Husqvarna 150BT.
- The blowing force of Husqvarna 350BT is 21N but its competitor’s blowing force is 20N. So, with 350BT, you will get a better blower force to clean even wet leaves
- Husqvarna 350BT is designed to emit low noises, but its competitor cannot emit low noise.
- Sometimes the carburetor of Husqvarna 150BT may fail. But, you will not face this type of trouble with the Husqvarna 350BT backpack blower.
For upgraded features like a wider blower tube, durable machine, and less arm strain we suggest you choose Husqvarna 350BT. If you select Husqvarna 150BT then you may face some difficulties with that.
Common Features of Husqvarna 350Bt and Husqvarna 150BT Backpack Blower
- The fuel tank volume of these tools is 42.27 fl oz. So, you can fill the same portion of the fuel in both machines.
- They are formed with an X-torque engine that decreases harmful exhaust emissions and increases fuel performance.
- Both backpack leaf blowers have cruise control that helps to handle these machines efficiently.
- Husqvarna 350BT and 150Bt consumption is 455 g/kWh.
- Their weight is the same 22.5 pounds.
You are gonna enjoy these similar facilities if you buy any of these blowers. But if you want the best cleaning experience then you should go with Husqvarna 350BT.
|Specifications||Husqvarna 350BT||Husqvarna 150BT|
|Editor’s Review||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Style||Backpack Blower||Backpack Blower|
|Product Dimensions||79 x 19 x 19 inches||50 x 20 x 15 inches|
|Weight||22.5 pounds||22.5 pounds|
|Cylinder displacement||50.2 cm³||50.2 cm³|
|Power output||2.1 HP||2.15 HP|
|Fuel tank volume||42.27 fl oz||42.27 fl oz|
|Fuel consumption||455 g/kWh||455 g/kWh|
|Airflow in housing||692.17 CFM||692.17 CFM|
|Airflow in pipe||494.41 CFM||434.37 CFM|
|Blowing Force||21 N||20 N|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty||Limited Warranty|
Detailed Features of Husqvarna 150BT & Husqvarna 350BT backpack leaf blower
Power and Durability
Husqvarna 150BT and Husqvarna 350BT are very powerful backpack blowers. Both of these machines have engines at 50.2 cm³. The upgraded X- torque engine has been installed in these machines.
The engine can reduce harmful exhaust emissions by more than 60%, and it increases fuel efficiency by more than 20%. The 150BT has 2.15 horsepower, and the 350BT comes with 2.1 horsepower.
The blowing force of Husqvarna 150Bt is 20N, and the blowing force of Husqvarna 350BT is 21N. So, you can see that the 350BT has a better blowing force. Besides, their power source is gas.
Sometimes, you may face problems with Husqvarna 150BT as its carburetor may fail after a few times of use. But the 350BT is the upgraded version of the 150BT. So, you will not face such problems with the 350BT.
Air blower speed
Husqvarna 150BT air blower speed can reach up to 251 MPH, and the 350BT’s airspeed can reach up to 180MPH. But, 350BT can flow more air than 150BT. The Airflow volume of Husqvarna 350BT is 494.41 CFM, and the airflow volume of 150BT is 434.37 CFM. If you want to clean bigger grounds, then Husqvarna 350BT can be the best choice for you.
The fuel tank volume of Husqvarna 150BT and Husqvarna 350BT is the same as their fuel tank volume of 42.27 fl oz. Besides, these tools consume the same amount of fuel (455 g/kWh). These two backpack air blowers consume less fuel and provide you more performance. Besides, Husqvarna 350BT is designed to emit low noises, but Husqvarna 150BT can’t emit low noise.
Weight and dimension
The weight of Husqvarna 150BT and Husqvarna 350BT is the same. The weight is 22.5 pounds (10.21 Kg). But, the upgraded version Husqvarna 350BT has an ergonomic harness system that will easily fit with the shape of your body and be comfortable to wear.
You can work for a long period of time without any stress. Besides, the handle of the Husqvarna 350BT is also upgraded. You can utilize the blower at the greatest blowing power without having arm strain. For that reason, we highly recommend you choose Husqvarna 350BT.
The dimension of Husqvarna 150BT is 79 x 19 x 19 inches and the dimension of Husqvarna 350BT is 50 x 20 x 15 inches. With a big dimension, Husqvarna 350BT will be your perfect selection.
Husqvarna brand provides these tools with a limited warranty for a year for all kinds of tools. You must have to know in which circumstances the company will provide you warranty policy. If you use these tools for household purposes, you can extend the limited warranty.
Basically, the engine, transmission, expendable parts, and emission control parts are not covered under warranty by this brand; So, you have to utilize the air blowers with reasonable care.
Now, we think you have clearly understood that Husqvarna 350BT has more modern and work-friendly features, which are not available in Husqvarna 150BT. Otherwise, you may choose Husqvarna 150BT, but for professional purposes, we suggest you choose Husqvarna 350BT.
FAQ about Husqvarna 350BT and Husqvarna 150BT backpack leaf blower
|Why is the Husqvarna 150BT 245 mph and the 350BT is only 180mph? |
The 150BT has a smaller tube diameter, which allows for higher MPH. On the other hand, the 350BT has higher CFM, a measure of volume rather than speed. Since the 350BT moves a higher volume of air, it can blow large piles of leaves.
What is the weight of the Husqvarna 350BT leaf blower?
The Husqvarna 350BT’s weight is 22.5 pounds (10.21 kg).
Can you switch the Husqvarna 150BT blower handle to use it with your left hand? (I’m left-handed)
No, the handle of Husqvarna 150BT cannot be switched.
What is the standard warranty provided by the Husqvarna brand?
Husqvarna Brand provides 2 years of the standard warranty, but you must know what is and isn’t covered.
Does the Husqvarna 350BT come with the backpack?
Yes, Husqvarna 350BT comes with a backpack.
Check more tool comparisons from the below links.