Why we recommend Arctis 7
- The headphone combines with DTS 7.1 sound that gives you surround sound. You will fully immerse in-game, but unfortunately, the Hyperx Cloud Flight doesn’t have surround sound. It has stereo sound.
- Arctis 7 built with a lightweight steel alloy, which gives you better longevity than Cloud Flight because it is built with plastic material.
- It is compatible with Mobile, Xbox One, VR, Mac, and PS4 as well. On the other hand, Hyperx Cloud Flight is compatible with PC and PS4.
- The device features ski goggle fabric which is elastic, and this will perfectly contour across your entire head. The AirWeave cushion feature will keep your ears dry and cool throughout the gaming. Besides, its rival has memory foam that is not comfortable like this one.
Arctis 7 includes all these impressive features that are not available on the Hyperx Cloud Flight. So, you can choose this gaming headphone if you want a comfortable and better one.
- The speaker drivers of these headsets are up to 20,000 Hz.
- Both are wireless.
- They offer on-ear audio control.
- The gaming grade of these headsets is 2.4GHz.
- Arctis 7 and Hyperx Cloud Flight have noise cancellation microphones.
|Specification||Hyperx Cloud Flight||Arctis 7|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Dimension||7.48 x 3.43 x 7.36 inches||7.76 x 6.89 x 3.58 inches|
|Weight||0.63 lbs||0.78 lbs|
|7.1 Surround Sound||No||DTS Headphone:X v2.0 7.1 Surround (Windows 7+ Only)|
|Build Material||Plastic||Lightweight Steel Alloy|
|Compatibility||PC, PS4||PC, PS4, Mac, VR, Mobile, Xbox One|
|Ski-Goggle Suspension Band||No||Yes|
|Game and Chat Balance||Yes||Yes|
|Wireless Range||20 meters||12 meters|
|Battery life||Max 30 hours||Max 24 hours|
|Speaker Drivers||20,000 Hz||20000 Hz|
|On-Ear Audio Controls||Yes||Yes|
|Exclusive Airweave Earpads||Memory Foam||Yes|
|Warranty||Two-year||One-year for the USA and Asia
Two-year for Europe
Differences and Similarities Between the Hyperx Cloud Flight and Arctis 7
Arctis 7 will help you to lose in the game because it combines with DTS headphones. It offers you 360 degrees of surround sound. But the Cloud Flight cannot provide the surround sound, but both devices deliver up to 20,000 kHz headphone frequency.
However, the Arctis 7 also features the S1 speaker drivers, and the speaker is designed to produce ultra-low distortion audio. The speaker makes sure you can hear every detail clearly.
In terms of the mic, Arctis 7 is better because it has the best mic in gaming. Arctis mic will provide you studio-quality voice clarity. Moreover, it has a noise cancellation function. However, the mic of these devices is detachable.
Hyperx Cloud Flight mentioned they have up to 30 hours of battery life while the Arctis 7 provide 24 hours. With 50% headset volume of the Cloud Flight, this allows you to enjoy an uninterrupted game for up to 30 hours. Besides, the Arctis 7 lasts the longest for your gaming session needing without stop or charge.
These are wireless devices that come with a lossless wireless transmitter. Both have the same 2.4GHz gaming grade, but in terms of the range, these are slightly different. Arctis 7 has up to 12 meters range, while the Cloud Flight has 20 meters. So the Cloud Flight can give you a better lossless connection than Arctis 7.
However, the Arctis 7 is compatible with Mobile, Xbox One, VR, PS4, Mac, and PC. But the Cloud Flight is compatible with PC, PS4 only.
Arctis 7 can last longer than its rival because it is built with Lightweight Steel Alloy, and its competitor has built with Plastic material. The steel material is durable than plastic. Also, this won’t wear over time. If you want a durable one, the Arctis 7 is the best pick.
You can wear Arctis 7 comfortably than Hyperx Cloud Flight. That’s because it has elastic ski goggle fabric that will comfortably distribute the weight across your entire head. Moreover, the AirWeave ear cushion will keep your ears dry and cool during the whole gaming session. But the Cloud Flight has memory foam in the ear cups that tends to get hot quicker, and you cannot wear it for a long period of time.
In terms of goodies, these headsets come with the same accessories. The box includes the headsets, a quick start guide. And Cloud Flight comes with a charging cable, a detachable microphone, and a USB Adapter. While the Arctis 7 provides a wireless transmitter with a 3.5mm cable and Micro-USB charging cable.
Arctis 7 has a better warranty than Cloud Flight. The Arctis gives a two-year guarantee to Europe while one year for the USA and Asia. Besides, the Cloud Flight is equipped with a two-year warranty. The warranty only available if you purchase the headphone from an authorized store and if you do not damage anything.
As you can see, the Arctis 7 has better features than Cloud Flight, so you can consider this headphone. After all, you will use it. That’s why take your personal preference and then make your best decision. Arctis 7 combines with better sound, impressive warranty, and it offers more device connectivity. Also, this is durable. We suggest you consider these features and then make the best buying decision.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Hyperx Cloud Flight vs Arctis 7
|If I charge the Cloud Flight overnight, will the battery wear out?
The device will automatically stop charging when the battery reaches full charge, and even if the charging cable is attached, the device won’t wear out.
Does the Arctis 7 work with Xbox?
It will work with the Xbox if you connect the headphone to the device with a 3.5mm audio cable.
Does the Arctis 7 have Dolby Audio?
No, the headphone doesn’t have Dolby audio. It has three-dimensional surround sound.
Can I mute the Arctis 7 mic?
Yes, the device has a mute switch that lets you mute the mic.
Are they PS4 compatible?
Yes, these headphones are easily compatible with the PS4 and PC as well.
You may have interest in related articles, check out the links below.
- Astro A40 vs Steelseries Arctis Pro
- Arctis Pro vs Astro A50
- Arctis 9x vs Astro A50
- Arctis Pro Wireless vs Astro A50
- Sony MDR 7506 vs Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
- Beyerdynamic DT770 vs DT880
- Arctis 5 vs Arctis Pro
- Arctis 9x vs Arctis Pro
- Arctis 9x vs Arctis 7
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Sony2022.06.01Sony a7 vs a7r – Learn Why Sony a7 is Better than a7r!
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.05.30Breville Infuser vs Barista Express – Check & get the best one
- Baby Monitor2022.05.30Nanit vs Nanit Plus – Check what make Nanit Plus Best Monitor!
- Cookware2022.05.30All Clad D5 vs Copper Core – Which cookware should be your pick?