iPad Pro and Surface Pro 6 tablets are designed for the convenience of use. But we recommend the iPad Pro for you.
Why Do We Recommend iPad Pro?
- iPad Pro integrated with an M1 chip that gives mind-blowing speed performance. Besides, the Surface Pro 6 combines with Intel core i5 processor; it cannot run like the iPad.
- It delivers 16GB RAM with 512GB internal storage. Anyhow, the storage capacity ensures everything’s smooth and nice while multitasking. In comparison, Surface Pro 6 comes with 8GB RAM, including 128GB storage. Hence, the Surface device is not ideal while multitasking.
- You can use the iPad Pro for up to 10 hours on a single charge, while Surface Pro 6 provides 5 hours battery. Since the iPad Pro has longer battery life so you can work consistently.
- Apple iPad Pro comes with an apple pencil, while if you choose the rival device, then you have to purchase a pen separately. Nevertheless, the pencil makes this device an immersive drawing canvas. Moreover, you can make the iPad a note-taking device since it has a pencil.
- It features the magic keyboard for the responsive typing experience. With its backlit keys, you can do your task in any light. On the other hand, the Surface device doesn’t have a magic keyboard.
- iPad Pro is effortless to use since it has an iPadOS foundation. In contrast, its competitor provides Windows 10 OS, which is not responsive. However, iPadOS makes the device perfectly capable of multitasking or even more.
- You can record great sound while shooting videos or music as an iPad Pro built with five studio-quality microphones. Unfortunately, the Surface device doesn’t include studio-quality microphones.
- Its’ display is combined with true tone technology, which means iPad Pro can automatically adjust the brightness level. On another side, the Surface Pro 6 tablet cannot adjust the brightness level. However, true tone tech is very effective since it soothes your eyes while scrolling.
- iPad Pro is superfast 5G capable thus, you can connect to the internet faster than ever. Besides, Surface Pro 6 is not compatible with the 5G network.
- This device combines with an ultra-wide 12 MP front camera, whereas its competitor has 5 MP. Anyhow, the ultra-wide camera has a 122-degree field of view that makes it perfect during a video call.
Apple iPad Pro is a great update for people who want to take their tablet upgraded to the next level. As you can see it has incredible functions so you should consider this device.
Specifications Chart: iPad Pro vs Surface Pro 6
|Specifications||iPad Pro||Surface Pro 6|
|Editors’ Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Processor||Apple M1||Intel Core i5|
|Graphics||Apple 8-core GPU||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|RAM||16 GB||8 GB|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB||128 GB|
|Operating System||iPadOS||Windows 10 Home|
|Battery Life||10 hours||5 hours|
|Display Technology||Retina Display||PixelSense Technology|
|Front Camera||12 MP Ultra Wide including center Stage||5 MP|
|Rear Camera||12 MP Wide and 10MP Ultra Wide||8 MP|
|Keyboard||Backlit illuminated keyboard||N/A (You’ve to purchase it separately)|
|True Tone Technology||Yes||No|
|Connectivity||Wifi 6, Bluetooth 5 and 5G internet||Wifi 6 and Bluetooth 5|
|Display Size||12.9-inch||12.3 Inches|
|Dimension||11.04 x 8.46 x 0.25 inches||11.97 x 0.63 x 8.36 inches|
|Size||2.65 Pounds||3.53 Pounds|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and Similarities between iPad Pro & Surface Pro 6
You should consider the processor while looking for a tablet because a processor ensures the device’s performance. However, Apple iPad Pro has an M1 Chip processor, which is considered the beast.
On the other hand, Surface Pro 6 is built with an Intel Core i5 processor that cannot perform like the M1 Chip.
If you have heavy tasks, you should go with an iPad Pro, but if you are searching for a tablet for light work, then Surface Pro 6 would be the best bet.
In terms of storage capacity, iPad Pro is integrated with 16 GB RAM, including 512 GB internal storage. In contrast, Surface Pro 6 has 8 GB RAM with 128 GB storage.
Nevertheless, the memory capacity of any tablet plays a vital role when it comes to multitasking. And between Surface Pro 6 and iPad Pro, you can seamlessly do your tasks on iPad Pro.
Both devices have incredible storage capacity but if you want the better one, go with iPad Pro rather than Surface Pro.
iPad Pro can last for a longer time compared to Surface Pro 6. You can use it for up to 10 hours on a single charge. Hence, you can carry this device anywhere to work conveniently. Surface Pro 6, on the other side, can deliver 5 hours battery backup with a charge.
You will get an incredible operating system with iPad Pro as it has Apple iPadOS. Whereas Surface Pro 6 has Windows 10 operating system.
The iPadOS is designed to provide seamless performance. It can easily organize information to make the iPad more capable. In addition, the tablet takes multitasking to the next level so that you can get things done in no time.
Besides, Windows 10 also gives awesome performance. It can load data within a few seconds and make versatile tasks effortless.
Anyhow, if you want a beast performance, then go with iPad Pro with your eyes closed.
Talking about the camera of these tablets, here also iPad Pro gives a vital performance compared to Surface Pro 6. Apple iPad Pro has a 12 MP Ultra-Wide camera that is compatible with FaceTime.
The iPad’s camera is perfect for both selfies and video calls as well. Its advanced camera puts you in the center or front when you move around. Additionally, the device has a 12 MP Wide, including 10MP Ultra-Wide camera.
Surface Pro 6, on the other hand, is built with an 8 MP front camera with 5 MP rear camera. Unfortunately, this device won’t get convenient selfies or video call performance.
Pencil and Keyboard
iPad Pro comes with a pencil and a magical backlit keyboard. The pencil takes your creativity to the next level. Whereas, a backlit keyboard lets you effortlessly work in dark. Unfortunately, Surface Pro 6 doesn’t come with any of them. Instead, you need to purchase them separately.
You should consider the size & weight of a tablet before purchasing. iPad Pro measures 11.04 x 8.46 x 0.25 inches while it is 2.65 Pounds. In contrast, Surface Pro 6’s dimensions are 11.97 x 0.63 x 8.36 inches, and it is 3.53 Pounds.
These two devices carry almost the same size, but there’s a slight difference in terms of weight. If you are seeking a lightweight device, then grab an iPad Pro with your eyes closed.
When it comes to durability, both devices are incredible since they are built with quality material. As a result, you can use these devices for many years to come with little to no issues. And if you detect any issues on your tablet, you can claim free repair within one year since they combine with a one-year warranty.
Both iPad Pro and Surface Pro 6 tablets include handy functions, but iPad Pro is built with quality features. So, if you want the best one, you should grab an iPad Pro. This device is a beast when it comes to performance since it is integrated with the M1 Chip, which is the world’s best Chip. Moreover, the device has better storage capacity plus other properties.
If you want to invest in a tablet, then go with this device. Or if you like Surface Pro 6 performance then get it either.
Frequently Asked Questions about iPad Pro and Surface Pro 6
Does iPad Pro deliver a guarantee?
Yes, Apple iPad Pro delivers a one-year guarantee from the date you register the device.
Does Surface Pro 6 come with the keyboard and pen?
No, the device doesn’t provide any keyboard or pen. Instead, you have to purchase them separately.
Which processor does Surface Pro 6 have?
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 built with Intel Core i5 processor.
Are they FaceTime compatible?
Apple iPad Pro tablet is FaceTime compatible, but Surface Pro 6 is not.
What is the average battery life on Surface Pro 6?
This device can last for 5 hours on average on a single charge.
Read related articles here –