Why You Should Consider the Samsung S20 Ultra?
- It works with a 5G network, but the iPhone 11 Pro Max is not upgraded to 5G. However, the 5G makes this smartphone super fast so that you get a faster upload and download speed. Also, it gives the best quality video streaming.
- The S20 Ultra combines with 12GB RAM, including 128GB internal storage that can be upgraded to the 1TB. The massive storage is very impressive because it helps to process data quicker. On the other side, iPhone 11 Pro Max has 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. But the iPhone storage is not upgradable.
- Compared to the iPhone, this phone gives more battery capacity since it has a 5000 mAh battery. In comparison, its rival phone has a 3969 mAh battery that doesn’t last long like the S20 Ultra.
- It has a 40MP selfie camera, while the iOS device has a 12MP camera. Hence, it allows the user to capture incredible images even at the lower lights.
- S20 Ultra include a slightly larger display which is 6.9-inches that, which makes it effortless to use even under direct sunlight. At the same time, its competitor has a 6.5-inches display and is not ideal to use for video streaming or games.
Hopefully, now you understand why we mentioned the Samsung S20 Ultra would be the best pick for you. But if you want to select an iOS device, then go with the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Though both are manufacturers of different brands, there are a few similarities available in both smartphones. Let’s read on them –
- The iPhone 11 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra are IP68 certified. It makes the devices durable because they are resistant to water and dust.
- Both consist of a one-year limited warranty, and it works against any manufacturer’s defects. Also, you can replace them within 90-days.
- They have a fast wireless charging feature, and it takes only 30-minutes to charge them fully.
- These two features Surround sound. So while playing music, you’ll get the sound all around you.
iPhone 11 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra – Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||iPhone 11 Pro Max||Samsung S20 Ultra|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Processor||A13 Bionic Chip||Samsung Exynos 990|
|Network & Connectivity||4G||5G|
|Display Technology||Retina XDR OLED||Amoled|
|Battery||3969 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Fast Wireless Charging||Yes||Yes|
|OS||iOS 13||Android 10|
|Audio||Dolby Atmos technology (Surround Sound)||Dolby Atmos technology (Surround Sound)|
|Front Camera||12MP||40MP Selfie Camera|
|Rear Camera||Triple camera||Triple camera|
|4K UHD & 8K video recording||4K UHD & 8K video recording|
|Dimension||6.22 x 3.06 x 0.32 in||7.3 x 3.7 x 2.6 inches|
|Weight||7.97 ounces||7.8 ounces|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities between the iPhone 11 Pro Max and Samsung S20 Ultra
The iPhone 11 Pro Max combines a 3969 mAh battery capacity, whereas the Samsung S20 Ultra offers a 5000 mAh.
Though battery capacity is slightly different, yet both devices can be used throughout the day. Furthermore, they have an intelligent algorithm that learns how you use the phone, and thus it saves battery life.
Samsung S20 Ultra comes up with 12GB RAM & 128GB ROM. This massive storage increases the performance of the phone by rendering data quicker. Also, the storage can be upgradeable to 1TB if you need it.
Talking about the iPhone 11 Pro Max storage. It has 4GB RAM with 64GB of Storage. Unfortunately, the iOS storage cannot be expandable. Thus, sometimes to create space on your phone, you may need to remove files.
Since the Samsung S20 Ultra gives you a superior storage facility, you should consider this one.
Operating System and Processor
Samsung paired with Android 10 operating system and Exynos 990 processor.
On the other hand, the iPhone has an A13 Bionic chip with the iOS 13 OS. And there’s no doubt the apple chip delivers outstanding performance than any smartphones on the market, including Samsung S20 Ultra.
The S20 Ultra is also very responsive, but it doesn’t like the iPhone 11 Pro Max. If you want a fast response, the iPhone could be your best bet.
You will get a high-quality camera on the Samsung S20 Ultra rather than iPhone 11 Pro Max.
That’s because it has a 40MP front camera with a 108 MP main camera. Also, it has a 12 MP ultra-wide and 48MP Telephoto camera.
This camera combination lets the user capture stunning moments even in the dark lights.
The iPhone, besides, has a 12MP front and triple rear camera. And the resolution is 12 + 12 + 12 MP respectively. However, iOS can also produce awesome images, but it won’t be like Samsung.
They can record video at 4k, 8k, 720p, and 1080p settings. The best thing is, both devices can make professional-quality videos. They also include slow-motion video settings.
iPhone comes with a 6.5-inches display, while the S20 Ultra has 6.9-inches. Both have a 120Hz refresh rate, which helps the device run smoothly.
Anyhow, the iPhone provides a Retina screen, whereas the S20 Ultra is built with an AMOLED screen. As a result, both are ideal to use under any extreme lights.
Samsung S20 Ultra is an unlocked device also, it is 5G compatible. And unlocked means you can use any wireless carrier you want in it. While the 5G takes your experience to another level, it increases the phone’s speed. Making download and upload is a breeze and makes it an outstanding choice for gamers.
Unfortunately, the iPhone 11 Pro Max is a 4G phone, so you won’t get the 5G functionality in this device. But it is an unlocked version.
Both are durable smartphones, plus you can use them for years to come. In addition, these are water & dust resistant that helps you use them without worries.
They also cover a one-year limited warranty. The warranty period will work against any manufacturer’s issues on the devices. Also, offer a 90-days return policy.
In the end, it comes up to your personal choices. We recommend the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra because it has more convenient features than the iPhone. However, you should think about its features before making your decision.
Or if you want to go with an iOS device, the iPhone 11 Pro Max can be a great option.
Frequently Asked Questions about the iPhone 11 Pro Max vs Samsung S20 Ultra
What is the warranty period?
Samsung S20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a one-year limited warranty, including a 90-days return policy.
Are they 5G compatible?
Only the Samsung S20 Ultra is a 5G compatible device, also it is an unlocked phone.
What is the processor of the iPhone?
This iPhone 11 Pro Max combines with the A13 Bionic chip, including the iOS 13 operating system.
What will I get in the S20 Ultra box?
You will get a fast charger and a USB-C cable.
Do they provide surround sound?
Yes, both Samsung and iPhone deliver surround sound.
Check out more comparison articles here –