Why do we recommend the Samsung S20?
- The S20 combines with 8GB RAM, by contrast, iPhone 11 has 4GB. An 8GB RAM provides sufficient power that renders data quicker rather than a 4GB RAM device.
- It is a 5G compatible device that makes it very efficient so that you never miss a beat. The 5G feature boosts the device upload & download speed, games are more challenging than before, sharing more, and so on. Besides, the iPhone 11 is a 4G compatible phone.
- The Samsung S20 has a triple Pro-camera compared to the iPhone 11’s dual-lens 12MP camera. You will get a 12MP Ultra Wide camera, 64MP Telephoto with a 12MP wide-angle camera. Therefore, the device lets you capture stunning landscapes, impressive portraits, as well as crisp close-ups in any light.
- On this device, you will get a 4000mAh battery capacity, whereas its competitors feature a 3110 mAh battery. The S20 can deliver you backup all day, also you don’t need to worry about reducing the battery life like iPhone 11.
- It has an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, giving a better contrast rate than the iPhone 11s Retina display. Furthermore, it is very effective to use under direct sunlight and change the settings or other functions.
Samsung S20 includes these convenient features that are missing on the iPhone 11 that’s why we recommend this device. So, if you want a handy device, the Samsung S20 should be your best pick.
- iPhone 11 and Samsung S20 devices have a fast charging feature that helps to charge your device within 30 minutes.
- Both are unlocked wireless carrier versions, so they can be used for any network like AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile.
- These devices are IP68 certified, making them dust & waterproof.
Samsung s20 vs iPhone 11 – Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||iPhone 11||Samsung S20|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Processor||A13 Bionic processor||Exynos 990|
|Operating System||iOS 13||Android 10|
|5G Ready||No||Yes, Sub 6|
|Display Size||6.1 inches||6.2 inches|
|Battery||3110 mAh||4000 mAh|
|Selfie Camera||12 MP||10 MP|
|Main Camera||Dual Camera||Triple Camera|
|Size||7 x 5 x 4 inches||6.7 x 3.4 x 2.44 inches|
|Weight||0.023 ounces||5.7 ounces|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities between the Samsung Galaxy s20 and iPhone 11
Samsung S20 has a 6.2-inches AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. An AMOLED display is very effective when it comes to using the device under direct sunlight. You can see everything clearly in this, plus change the settings as well. Furthermore, this display will deliver you superior contrast to other devices.
The iPhone 11 display comes up with a 6.1-inches Retina display that does not provide contrast like the AMOLED display. However, color accuracy in both devices is the same.
iPhone 11 is built with an A13 Bionic processor and paired with the iOS 13 operating system. Besides, the Samsung S20 combines the Exynos 990 octa-core processor with Android 10.
When it comes to phone processors, the iPhone 11 offers outstanding performance than Samsung. The A13 Bionic response is faster, which makes it very straightforward to operate.
The Exynos 990 also delivered a fantastic performance, but it is slightly slower compared to the A13 processor, but this won’t disappoint you. Hence you can select the Samsung S20.
Samsung S20 is built with a 4000mAh battery, in contrast, the iPhone 11 battery capacity is 3110 mAh. Unfortunately, the iPhone drains the battery quicker, while the Samsung can save battery life.
The S20 has an intelligent algorithm that optimizes the power to add more life to the device. However, these two feature super-fast charging so that you can use them all day long with just 30 minutes of charge.
Samsung Galaxy S20 has more storage than iPhone 11. It features 8GB RAM, including 128GB internal storage. Also, you can increase the storage to 1TB, but the iPhone storage cannot be extended.
The iPhone 11 provides 4GB RAM with 256GB internal storage. Anyhow, since the S20 has double the RAM, it can render data quicker than the iPhone.
Furthermore, if needed, you can increase the storage in the S20.
iPhone 11 camera features a 12MP front camera with a dual-lens 12MP rear camera. At the same time, Galaxy S20 includes a 10MP selfie camera with a triple rear camera.
Therefore, you can capture pro-quality images on the S20 because the triple camera resolution is 12MP + 12MP + 64 MP. It lets you capture vibrant and crisp images in the daylight as well as in night mode.
In terms of video, both devices can capture 4K & 8K videos with details. Also, the devices can create a slow-motion video as well.
Both can record 4K video at 60fps and 8k at 24fps. 1080p video at 60fps and 720p at 30fps.
Samsung S20 is a 5G compatible device, while the iPhone 11 is 4G. So, the S20 provides you the fastest speed than its competitor. You can upload and download anything quicker in it, load games, and much more.
These two devices are IP68 certified, which means they are water and dustproof. But there’s a slight difference – the S20 can stay under 1.5 meters freshwater whereas the iPhone 11 2 meters for 30 minutes.
And both of them come with a 12-months warranty that supports any manufacturer defects on the device. Moreover, they offer a 90-days return policy. You can return your phone if it doesn’t work properly.
Samsung S20 packed with impressive functions, as you can see that will take your experience to the next level. And Buywithme.org strongly suggests the S20 rather than iPhone 11.
But if you are an Apple lover plus want a budget-friendly phone, the iPhone 11 would be your best bet.
Frequently Asked Questions about iPhone 11 vs Samsung s20
Does the iPhone 11 work with Verizon?
Yes, this will work on any network you want because it is an unlocked version.
Are they waterproof?
Both Samsung S20 and iPhone 11 are waterproof cell phones, additionally, both are dustproof.
Which is the 5G phone?
Samsung Galaxy S20 has a 5G network, whereas the iPhone 11 is a 4G compatible device.
What is the Samsung S20 headphone jack?
The device has a USB Type-C connector, so you cannot use a 1/8″ headphone jack.
Do they provide a charger?
Yes, both cell phones come up with a charger.
You may have an interest in –