Why do we recommend the Samsung S20 Ultra?
- You can smoothly scroll on the Galaxy S20 Ultra compared to the iPhone 12 Pro because it has a 6.9 inches AMOLED display. It is combined with a 120Hz refresh rate, whereas its competitor offers 60Hz. And the refresh rate makes the phone smoother to operate.
- It has 12GB RAM while its rival comes up with 6GB RAM. However, the RAM improves the device’s performance so that it can load data quicker.
- The S20 Ultra combines with the unlocked wireless carrier that is very convenient since you can use any carrier you want. Also, the phone can be used outside of the USA too. Unfortunately, the iPhone 12 Pro is a locked device that is compatible with the cricket wireless carrier.
- In terms of the camera, it has a 40MP selfie camera while the other one has 12MP. Moreover, it has a 108MP camera with a 100x zoom feature, but its competitor includes 12MP.
- Samsung S20 Ultra features a 5000mAh battery compared to the iPhone 12 Pro’s 2815mAh battery. You can use the S20 Ultra for an extended time, hence you can choose the Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Hopefully, you understand why we strongly suggest the Samsung S20 Ultra. However, before choosing a cell phone, make sure you consider all the features properly so that you can make the best decision.
Similar Features of the iPhone 12 Pro & Samsung S20 Ultra
- The iPhone 12 Pro and Samsung S20 Ultra device combine with the fast charging feature.
- Both support a 5G network that takes your experience to another level.
- These are IP68 certified, making them water and dust-proof.
- These two offer a 12-months warranty.
iPhone 12 Pro vs Samsung S20 Ultra: Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||iPhone 12 Pro||Samsung s20 Ultra|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Processor||A14 Bionic||Samsung Exynos 990|
|OS||iOS 14||Android 10|
|Display||6.1 inches||6.9 inches|
|Weight||6.66 ounces||7.8 ounces|
|Fast Wireless Charging||Yes||Yes|
|Front Camera||12MP Camera||40MP Selfie Camera|
|Rear Camera||12MP Camera|
|4K Dolby Vision HDR video||4K UHD & 8K video recording|
|Dimension||5.78 x 2.82 x 0.29 inch||7.3 x 3.7 x 2.6 inches|
|Network & Connectivity||5G||5G|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities Between the iPhone 12 Pro and Samsung S20 Ultra
Before purchasing a mobile phone, you should choose a device that will provide you seamless performance. And here, you will get the best performance from the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
It is packed with Exynos 990 processor with Android 10. Also, the phone is unlocked, which gives you the freedom to use any carrier you want. Additionally, its display offers a 120Hz refresh rate so that you can scroll your device smoothly.
On the other side, the iPhone 12 Pro has an A14 Bionic Chip with the iOS 14. These features also make the device work faster than previous models. And it has a 60Hz refresh rate, which is half of the Samsung.
Overall considering the processor, Operating System, refresh rate, the Samsung S20 Ultra is better and can provide you a next-level performance. So going with the S20 Ultra would be a better option.
The iPhone 12 Pro has a 2815mAh battery, in contrast, the S20 Ultra is built with a 5000mAh battery. Therefore, you can use the Samsung device for an extended period than iPhone 12 Pro. Also, this phone has an algorithm that observes how you optimize the battery, and thus it saves the battery.
Samsung doesn’t drain the battery much like the iPhone, that’s why it would be your best pick.
Even at low light, you can capture outstanding and better images with the Samsung S20 Ultra rather than iPhone 12 Pro. That’s because the device has a 40MP front camera, including triple rear cameras. The triple rear camera resolutions are 12MP + 108MP + 48MP.
The 108MP resolution camera has a 100X Space Zoom function that can be adjusted to your needs.
On the other hand, iPhone 12 Pro is built with a 12MP front camera, including a triple 12MP rear camera. This device can also capture excellent images at lower lights, but the S20 Ultra has a better resolution, so Samsung is the winner in terms of the camera.
For a mobile phone, storage also plays a vital role. You will get 6GB RAM in the iPhone, whereas the Samsung has 12GB. Its huge RAM ensures the phone runs seamlessly and responds faster.
And the internal storage of the iPhone is 256GB, but you can’t expand it. At the same time, the S20 has 128GB that can be expandable to 512GB.
Thus in terms of storage, the Samsung device performs better that’s why investing in this device would be worth it.
Samsung S20 Ultra is built with a 6.9-inches AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. At the same time, the iPhone 12 Pro has a Retina display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
Since Samsung has a better refresh rate, this makes scrolling smoother than the iPhone. Also, it helps increase the phone’s performance.
They feature a one-year limited warranty from the date you get the phones. The warranty period will cover if there are any manufacturer defects, but if you damage the phone, this won’t count.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is a great phone equipped with high-end features. This device will take your experience to another level plus let you use any wireless carrier you want.
In addition, the S20 Ultra gives a more extended battery backup plus has an excellent camera resolution than the iPhone. So we suggest the Samsung S20 Ultra. But if you are okay with the locked carrier plus searching for a budget-friendly apple smartphone, then iPhone 12 Pro is the way to go.
Frequently Asked Questions about iPhone 12 Pro and Samsung S20 Ultra
Do they offer unlocked wireless carriers?
No, only the Samsung S20 Ultra phone is compatible with the unlocked wireless carriers, but the iPhone 12 Pro is not.
Can I adjust the Zoom in S20 Ultra?
Sure, the device provides up to 100x Zoom features that you can adjust to your needs.
What is the RAM size of these phones?
The iPhone 12 Pro comes up with 6GB RAM, on the other side, the Samsung S20 Ultra offers 12GB RAM.
What will I get with the Samsung phone?
The Samsung box includes a type C cable and a charger with the main device.
Do they cover the warranty?
Yes, both phones combined with a one-year limited warranty for any defects due to manufacturing.
Do you wanna read more articles? Check below links –