What Features Make Jabra 75t Best?
- It offers up to 7.5 hours of playback time on a single charge, while Jabra 65t gives 5 hours of continuous playback time.
- Due to its small size, Jabra 75t is much comfortable and it is also lighter in weight which easily fits in any pocket. On the other hand, Jabra 65t is not very comfortable, and it is a bit difficult to maintain properly.
- The earbud has an Active Noise Cancellation function that reduces surrounding noise and lets you focus on your music. In contrast, the older version doesn’t include this exclusive function.
- It combines with MySound, so this will give you better sound quality than Jabra 65t. Moreover, you can enjoy the sound more comfortably with Jabra 75t.
- The Jabra 75t has a magnetic lid that snaps into place correctly. This feature makes it more secure than Jabra 65t.
- It has a USB-C port for charging, which makes its charging system much easier and faster than the other one. As opposed to, Jabra 65t has a Micro-USB connector.
Smooth sound quality, Long battery support, lighter weight, noise cancellation function, and fast charging make Jabra 75t better than Jabra 65t. For this reason, I say Jabra 75t is the best earbuds here.
- These earbuds contain 4-microphone call technology that ensures great call quality even in a crowd.
- The voice commands of these earbuds can be controlled by Amazon Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant.
- On a low battery, these earbuds can be used for up to 1 hour after 15 minutes of charging.
- Both of these have an IP55 rating that protects them from water, sweat, and dust.
You are gonna get these similar functions with both earbuds. But if you want to enjoy the best sound quality with improved features then you have to choose Jabra 75t.
|Specifications||Jabra 65t||Jabra 75t|
|Editor’s Rating||4.2 out of 5||4.3 out of 5|
|Dimension||4.9 x 7.3 x 2.2 inches||0.86 x 0.76 x 0.64 inches|
|Weight||10.9 ounces||9.5 ounces|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Active Noise Cancelation||No||Yes|
|Speaker size||6.0 × 5.1 mm||6mm|
|Battery Life||5 hours||7.5 hours|
|Microphone||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology|
|Charging Time||15 minutes charge for 1 hour||15 minutes charge for 1 hour|
|Key Feature||Wind noise protection||Perfect fit, compact comfort|
|Special Features||Noise isolation||Noise cancellation, wind noise reduction|
|Voice Command||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Warranty||1 year (2-year dust and water resistance warranty with in-app registration)||2-year warranty against dust and water|
Differences and Similarities Between Jabra 65t and Jabra 75t
The Jabra 75t is an updated model, and it is very nicely designed. It’s a small size earbud and also lighter in weight than the other one. The Jabra 75t has a magnetic lid that protects it during charging and keeps it secure even in the pocket. These earbuds ensure maximum comfort and can be worn continuously for a long time without any discomfort. Even after wearing these, any work or exercise can be done easily.
Although the sound quality of both Earbuds is good, the 75t has been improved a lot. These devices give you volume control customization by Jabra’s Sound+ app. That’s why these earbuds have gained much acceptance for their improved sound quality feature.
Weight and Size
The Jabra 65t is larger than the Jabra 75t in size. So these earbuds are not suitable for small size ears. But the Jabra 75t is small in size, so it suits the ears of all sizes, and you don’t have to face any discomfort after wearing it. Which makes it easily portable with people, and everyone can enjoy a refreshing time with it. It is also lighter in size that makes it much more comfortable.
The Jabra 75t is resistant to water, dust & sweat, on the other side, the Jabra 65t is dust & sweat resistant only. You can take the 75t underwater as water drops won’t affect this earbud. But the 65t should not be taken underwater since it is not waterproof.
The Jabra 75t earbuds offer 7.5 hours of continuous playback time on a single charge. This extended battery life feature made the Jabra 75t last 2.5 hours longer than the Jabra 65t. This means that Jabra 65t gives you only 5 hours of continuous playback time.
Both earbuds support a wired charging system. The Jabra 75t has a USB-C port for charging, Which helps it charge quickly and easily. And the Jabra 65t has a Micro-USB cable. They need 2 hours to charge the earbuds. But on a very low battery, if it is charged for 15 minutes, it can be used for up to 1 hour.
Both Jabra 65t and Jabra 75t devices featuring Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant. You will need to install the Sound+ App on your phone to activate the Amazon Alexa. And then you can control the volume via the app easily.
Inside the box
You will get the same content from these two earbuds, they come up with a Charging case, EarGels, Headset, User documents including the main unit. But the Jabra 65t also offers you 3 sets of silicon as well with the earbud. While you won’t get this from the upgraded one.
These earbuds are very comfortable to wear. Between these two, the Jabra 75t is smaller in size and lighter in weight, so it fits well in all-size ears. Jabra 65t, on the other hand, is not suitable for small size ears as it is large in size. That’s why Jabra 75t will be the perfect choice for everyone.
The Jabra 65t provides a one-year warranty while the Jabra 75t comes with 2-years. If you purchase the 65t via app registration, then you will get a two-year warranty. You can contact their support site if there is any product issue. Otherwise, if the problem is not solved through support, you can also return your earbuds.
Jabra has excellently updated its features to the new model of Jabra 75t than the previous model. It’s now more comfortable, flexible, and user-friendly. That’s why I highly recommend you to go for Jabra 75t if you really need perfect earbuds for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jabra 65t and Jabra 75t
|Which side earbud will be usable on single earpiece mode?
You can listen only with the right earbud on single earpiece mode. But you can not listen with the left one only.
Do I have to wear both sides of my earbuds at the same time?
No. You can only use the right-side earbud.
Are they comfortable with a helmet?
Yes. These earbuds will be very comfortable even after wearing the helmet as it fits very well with the ears.
Can I control the volume with these earbuds?
Yes, you can control its volume with earbuds. When you need to increase the volume, you have to press and hold the right earbud. And when you want to reduce it, you need to press and hold the left earbud.
Are they water-resistant?
Yes, they both are IP55 certified earbuds, which makes them water-resistant. Sweat, water splashes, water drops couldn’t affect these earbuds. Since it is not waterproof, it should not be taken underwater.
Check more articles here.
- Arctis 3 vs Arctis 7
- Beyerdynamic DT770 vs M50X
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro vs Premium
- Arctis 5 vs 7
- Powerbeats vs Powerbeats Pro
- Bose Sport Earbuds vs Soundsport Free
- Bone Conduction Headphone2022.05.16Aftershokz Aeropex vs Air – Check why Aeropex is more convenient!
- Headphone2022.03.11Jabra Evolve 65 vs 75 – Check Why Jabra Evolve 75 is Better!
- Earbuds2022.03.10Jabra Elite Active 65t Vs 75t – Check what makes 75t better?
- Earbuds2021.07.27Jabra Elite 65t vs Galaxy Buds – Check which one should you pick?