Elite Active 65t is an updated version of the Elite 65t, and Active 65t could be the best earbud with some improved functions.
What Features Made Jabra Elite Active 65t Best?
- Jabra Elite Active 65t is verified by the IP56 rating. This means it is safe from dust ingression and a significant splash of water. On the other hand, Elite 65t has an IP55 rating which can protect it from only dust ingress, but it is not safe from water splash.
- It has an active motion sensor, which the other does not have. With this, you can pause music even if you are busy with any work, and change the music anytime.
- You will get high-quality sound than the previous one, while Elite 65t cannot offer sound like the upgraded one.
- This earbud is lightweight and small, respectively, compared to the other one, which made an extra comfortable zone for this. As a result, it is ahead of everyone’s preferred list.
- Elite Active 65t costs a little less than Elite 65t. So, you are getting all those advanced features at a cheaper price.
Now maybe it’s clear to you why you pick Jabra Elite 85t. It is ahead of the other one for these features. That’s why this should be your choice.
- Jabra Elite 65t and Elite Active 65t feature Google Assistant, Alexa, or Siri as voice commands. So, you can easily operate these devices.
- Both of them don’t support Active Noise Cancellation that ensures smooth sound by reducing extra sound around you.
- Both of them take the charge time of 2 hours and offer 5 hours of battery backup and 10 hours of charging case battery life.
- These earbuds come with a 2-year warranty with Sound+ app registration.
- They both have a hear-through setting through which the surrounding sounds can be heard while listening to music.
You will get these same functions with both earbuds. If you are satisfied with these facilities then you can choose any of these earbuds, but if you want the best listening experience with improved features then you should pick Elite Active 65t.
|Specifications||Jabra Elite 65t||Jabra Elite Active 65t|
|Editor’s Rating||4.4 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Weight||10.9 ounces||10.4 ounces|
|Dimension||4.9 x 7.3 x 2.2 inches||1.06 x 1.18 x 0.88 inches|
|Charging Time||15 minutes charge for 1 hour||15 minutes charge for 1 hour|
|Battery Life||5 hours||5 hours|
|Voice Command||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Microphone||4-microphone technology||4-microphone technology|
|Speaker size||6.0 × 5.1 mm||6mm drivers|
|Special Features||Noise cancellation, wind noise reduction||Noise-isolation|
|Warranty||1 year (2-year dust and water resistance warranty with in-app registration)||1 year (2-year dust and water resistance warranty with in-app registration)|
Differences and Similarities Between Jabra Elite 65t and Active 65t
The IP rating is one of the differences between these two earbuds. The Jabra Elite Active 65t’s IP56 rating helps keep it safe from dust ingression and water splashes. The Jabra Elite 65t’s IP55 rating, on the other hand, makes it water-resistant but not waterproof.
Jabra has always been acclaimed for its sound quality. However, once again, the sound quality has been improved in the Elite Active 65t version. Jabra’s Sound + app lets you control its volume. This app allows you to sort your playlists by changing the EQ settings. So the time will be more enjoyable through these earbuds.
Weight and Size
The Jabra Elite Active 65t is a bit lighter in weight and much smaller in size. This has given these earbuds extra comfort. It fits well with the ears as it is small and light. Due to this update, people are accepting this with great interest. And it can be easily carried anywhere.
Jabra did not change much in terms of design between these two versions. However, the updated model is more comfortable than before. Both the models are very user-friendly in terms of usage. And after wearing it for a long time, you will not feel any discomfort. Rather it will help you make your time more animated.
The Jabra Elite 65t has a battery life of up to 5 hours, up to 15 hours with a charging case. It takes 2 hours to charge fully. It can also be used for up to 1 hour if charged for only 15 minutes. On the other hand, the Jabra Elite Active 65t earbuds also have the same battery backup as the Jabra Elite 65t when charged for the same amount of time.
They both have Micro-USB charging connectors which I mentioned earlier in the “Similar Feature” paragraph. If you plug the charging case with the USB power supply, it will continue to charge. They also support a certified wall charger for charging.
They both have Google Assistant, Alexa, or Siri as voice commands. There is a voice assistant setting on the Sound+ app. This allows you to configure the voice assistant. If you want to control it physically, you can do that too.
Inside the Box
They both come up with the same thing. Both of them provide Earbuds, a USB cable, 3 sets of silicon, a Charging case, eargels, and a Quick Start Guide.
Both of these earbuds come with a two years warranty by Sound+ app registration. Their support site is always beneficial for any product problem. However, if any problem is not solved through the support site, they will take the earbud return.
Hopefully, by now, you have understood which of these two earbuds will be suitable for you. However, I have been clearly recommending Jabra Elite Active 65t from the beginning. You can pick it up for yourself without any hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jabra Elite 65t and Jabra Active 65t
|Is it possible to talk separately with earbuds on both sides?|
No. You have to listen through both or only with the right side.
Can I customize my playlist?
Can I return my earbuds if needed?
How can I check the battery level during use?
Read more articles from the below links.