Between Jabra Elite 65T vs Airpods, I recommend you to go for the Airpods for its excellent improved features.
What makes the Apple Airpod the best choice?
- This earbud will give you easy control. When the AirPods are inside the charging case, you have to press the setup button and hold until the status light turns white. And of course, Bluetooth must be on. On the other hand, the setup of Jabra Elite 65t is a bit more complicated than Apple Airpods.
- The Apple Airpods charging case gives 24 hours battery life, while Jabra Elite 65t provides only 10 hours. So you can consider Airpods for a better battery backup between these two earbuds.
- The case of Apple Airpod provides fast charging capability compared to the other one. It can provide 3 hours of battery backup after a 15-minute charge. As opposed to, the Jabra Elite 65t will give only 90 minutes of battery backup if charged for the same amount of time.
- It’s more comfortable and suitable than the Jabra Elite 65t. This earbud fits well with all sizes of ears. Even if worn for a long time, it will not feel any discomfort.
- This earbud will give you easy control. When you pick off the earbud from the ear, the music will be paused automatically. But you always have to pause manually when it comes to Jabra Elite 65t.
These features made the Apple Airpod a better earbud than the Jabra Elite 65t. Hopefully, it’s now clear to you why this one should be the best choice for you.
- Both of these earbuds do not support active noise canceling.
- They provide 5 hours of battery life.
- They feature Siri as a voice assistant.
- These earbuds contain wireless connectivity technology.
|Specifications||Jabra Elite 65t||AirPods|
|Editor’s Rating||4.4 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Dimension||4.9 x 7.3 x 2.2 inches||0.65 x 0.71 x 1.59 inches|
|Weight||10.9 ounces||3.5 Ounces|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Case Battery Life||10 hours||24 hours|
|Earbud Battery Life||5 hours||5 hours|
|Active Noise Cancelation||No||No|
|Voice Command||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Hands-free Siri|
|Charging Connector||Micro-USB||Lightning Cable|
|Warranty||1 year (2-year dust and water resistance warranty with in-app registration)||1 year limited warranty|
Differences and Similarities Between Jabra Elite 65t and Apple AirPods
Both the Jabra Elite 65t and the Apple AirPods are well-designed, but I would prefer the Apple Airpod. Because it is a very cozy earbud to wear and suits with ears of all sizes. It can be worn comfortably for a long time and can easily do all kinds of work including exercise. It’s much more user-friendly than its contenders.
When it comes to sound quality, the Jabra Elite 65t is ahead of the Apple Airpod. It provides high-quality sound. Another advantage of this is that you can change the EQ settings through Jabra Sound + app, which means you can customize the playlist to your preference. Volume can be controlled using these apps. This means that you can pass through your music time at any volume at your convenience.
In terms of color, Jabra Elite 65t provides three options. It comes with Gold Beige, Titanium Black, and Copper Black. While Apple AirPods only provides one color which is white. In this case Jabra Elite 65t offers the option of choosing one of the three colors which the other does not offer.
The Jabra Elite 65t is IP55 certified. This IP rating makes this earbud water-resistant. water drops, water splashes, sweat, couldn’t affect these earbuds. It’s not waterproof so I wouldn’t recommend you take it underwater. As opposed to, Apple AirPods didn’t verify with an IP rating. But still, it is safe to use outside for a long time.
Both the Apple Airpod and Jabra Elite 65t provide 5 hours of battery backup on a single charge. So with these earbuds, you can spend the same longer playback time and these will animate your time. The charging case of Apple AirPods comes with 24 hours of battery life, which is much longer than the other one. On the other hand, the case of Jabra Elite 65t can only deliver 10 hours of charge.
Both of them feature Siri, which makes these buds easy to control. The Jabra Elite 65t also supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant as voice commands. You can select Voice Assistant through the Sound + app. You just need to go to the voice assistant settings to configure the voice assistant through the app. These earbuds can also be physically controlled.
These earbuds fit well with ears. However, I will keep the Apple Airpod ahead in this case. It is so comfortable and perfectly fits all sizes of ears. If you have to exercise or do anything outside for a long time, I highly recommend it to you. After wearing it, you can comfortably work out for a long time.
Inside the Box
The Jabra 65t provides Earbuds, 3 sets of silicon, eargels, a Charging case, USB cable, and a Quick Start Guide. On the other side, Apple AirPods comes with a case, the AirPods, and a lighting charger.
Apple Airpods provides a 1-year limited warranty. Jabra Elite 65t gives you a 1-year manufacturer warranty. If you purchase it through Sound + app registration, you can get 2 years limited warranty. If you contact their support team for any issues during the warranty period, they will resolve the issue. If the problem still persists, you can return the earbud.
Hopefully, you understand why I am emphasizing Apple Airpod more than the other one from the beginning. It’s gained more acceptance for its better design, comfortable feeling, longer battery backup features. So if you want to select the best one between these earbuds then you should have the Apple Airpod for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jabra Elite 65T and Airpods
|Are these earbuds portable?|
Yes. They are small enough in size to carry with us. So you can travel anywhere with these earbuds.
Can I claim the warranty?
Yes. The Jabra Elite 65t provides a one-year manufacturer warranty. It also offers 2 years limited warranty by registering the Sound+ app. On the other hand, Apple Airpods comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
How long do these take to charge?
The Jabra Elite 65t needs about two hours to fully charge the buds. As opposed to, Apple Airpods charging case needs about an hour to fully charge.
How many colors can we choose from?
The Jabra Elite 65t offers 3 colors, you can choose one of your choices from those. But the Apple Airpods only available in white.
Find related headphones articles from the below links.
- Jabra Elite Active 65t Vs 75t
- SteelSeries Arctis 5 vs Hyperx Cloud 2
- Arctis Pro Wired vs Wireless
- Steelseries vs Turtle Beach
- Astro A50 vs Arctis 7
- Hyperx Cloud Flight vs Arctis 7
- Astro A40 vs Steelseries Arctis Pro
- Arctis Pro vs Astro A50
- Arctis 9x vs Astro A50
- Jabra elite active 75t vs AirPods pro
- Jabra elite 75t vs active 75t
- Jabra elite 75t vs Airpods Pro