Why I Recommend Jabra Elite 75t?
- Jabra Elite 75t lets you listen to music for 7.5 hours continuously on a single charge. Where AirPods Pro offers you only 4.5 hours of playback time. Thus, Jabra Elite 75t provides 28 hours of listening time while the other one provides 24 hours.
- It supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, including Siri. This feature makes these buds much easier to control. In contrast, Airpods pro only supports Siri.
- Jabra Elite comes with 4-mic call technology that provides excellent call quality even in windy environments. But Airpods Pro doesn’t include this feature.
- Although these two earbuds’ sound quality is good, Jabra Elite 75t is much better than any other earbuds. Even, it provides very high-quality sound to make the listening experience smoother.
- The Jabra Elite 75t differs from the AirPods Pro in that it is much more comfortable and nicely designed. It easily fits with ears of all sizes and can be used without feeling uneasiness.
These key features make Jabra Elite 75t best choice for you. If you are really interested in these earbuds, click on the button below to check their price.
- Both of these have ambient sound modes that will give you a smoother listening experience.
- These earbuds contain wireless connectivity technology. So, your music and call would be stable.
- Both earbuds feature Siri as a voice assistant. As a result, you can control them easily.
You are gonna get these similar functions with these earbuds. But if you want the best sound quality then you have to choose Jabra Elite 75t.
|Specifications||Jabra Elite 75t||AirPods Pro|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Dimension||0.86 x 0.76 x 0.64 inches||0.94 x 0.86 x 1.22 inches|
|Case Weight||1.2 ounces||1.6 ounces|
|Case Battery Life||20.5 hours||19.5 hours|
|Earbud Battery Life||7.5 hours||4.5 hours|
|Active Noise Cancelation||Yes||Yes|
|Voice Command||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant||Hands-free Siri|
|Dual Device Pairing||Yes||No|
|Wireless Range||33 feet||100 feet|
|Warranty||2-year warranty against dust and water||1 year limited warranty|
Differences and Similarities Between Jabra Elite 75t and AirPods Pro
The Jabra Elite 75t and AirPods Pro are both very nicely designed and quite comfortable earbuds. However, of these two, I would prefer the Jabra Elite 75t because it fits with all sizes of ears very well and can be worn for a long time without feeling any discomfort. After wearing these, you can easily do any work or even exercise because it also makes the times more refreshing.
I would definitely recommend Jabra Elite 75t when we talk about sound quality. It provides you better sound quality, and its volume can be controlled through the Sound + app. So you can enjoy its sound anywhere by increasing or decreasing its volume. On the other hand, AirPods Pro earbuds also provide good sound quality.
The Jabra 75t is IP55 certified, which makes this earbud water-resistant but not waterproof. Since it is not waterproof, it should not be taken underwater. And AirPods Pro has an IPX4 rating. This bud is water splashes resistant from any direction. It is safe from sweat and water spray, but you cannot shower with this earbud.
The battery life of the Jabra Elite 75t is longer than that of the AirPods pro. It offers you seven and a half hours of music time after each charge. Where AirPods pro provides only 4.5 hours of playback time, this means that with Jabra elite 75t, you can spend a long refreshing time.
They both fit well, but the Jabra elite 75t is an earbud that is suitable for all sizes of ears. These two earbuds are also very comfortable to wear. You can do every work even after wearing these earbuds.
Works with Voice Commands
Both Jabra elite 75t and AirPods pro feature Siri, which makes these buds’ control easier. So you don’t need to think more about its control, although you can also physically control these earbuds. On the other hand, Jabra Elite 75t supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant plus Siri.
Inside the Box
The Jabra 75t contains the same things. You will get a Charging case, EarGels, Headset, User documents inside the box. And the AirPods pro comes with a wireless charging case, silicone ear tips in three sizes, and a Lightning-to-USB-C cable.
The Jabra 75t earbud comes with a 2-year warranty against dust and water, while AirPods pro provides a 1-year limited warranty. If there is any technical issue within the warranty period, you can contact their support site to solve the issue or return the product.
I hope you understand why I am emphasizing Jabra Elite 75t more than AirPods pro from the beginning. Considering the price, battery life, sound quality, Jabra Elite 75t would be a perfect choice for you. So, you should choose your Jabra Elite 75t if you want to get a better product at lower prices.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jabra Elite 75t and AirPods Pro
|Can I control the volume of these earbuds?
Yes. You can control the volume of Jabra Elite 75t and AirPods Pro by Siri. Jabra Elite 75t also supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant as well as it. You can also physically control the earbuds.
Will it be small enough to fit with pockets?
Yes. The charging case of the earbuds is small enough to fit with pockets.
Will these work with a motorcycle helmet?
Yes. It’s very comfortable to wear with a helmet as it fits well with the ears.
Are they water-resistant?
The Jabra Elite 75t is IP-55 certified water-resistant earbuds. On the other hand, AirPods Pro has an IPX4 rating, making it water splashes resistant from any direction.
What is the warranty period?
The Jabra Elite 75t offers a 2-year warranty against dust and water, and the AirPods Pro comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Read more from the below link.