Between Jabra Evolve 65 and 75, you will get more improved features on Evolve 75. That’s why we highly recommend Jabra Evolve 75 headset for you.
Why We Recommend Jabra Evolve 75?
- Jabra Evolve 75 features Active Noise Cancellation, while the other one does not have. It minimizes the surrounding noise, which is helpful for hearing.
- It is Skype certified for its outstanding sound with world-class speakers and HD voice. In contrast, Evolve 65’s sound isn’t much standard like Evolve 75.
- This headset has 15 hours of talk time. On the other hand, Jabra Evolve 65 provides 14 hours of talk time.
- It comes with 18 hours of battery backup for music. Whereas Jabra Evolve 65 stays for 11 hours only. Hence, Evolve 75 lets you listen to music for a longer time on a single charge.
- When it comes to calling, Jabra Evolve 75 offers up to 18 hours of battery backup. But Jabra Evolve 65 lasts for 14 hours for calling, which is much less than Jabra 75.
These are the reasons why I have preferred Jabra Evolve 75 instead of Evolve 65. It will be the best user-friendly headset for you.
- Jabra Evolve 65 and 75 have Dual Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to connect two devices at the same time.
- They contain Bluetooth technology that gives you up to 100 feet of hands-free connectivity to a PC or smartphone.
- They have featured Busy Light which turns red when you’re on the phone and keeps you from being interrupted.
- Both headsets have a 2-years warranty.
|Specifications||Jabra Evolve 65t||Jabra Evolve 75|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Dimension||6.1 x 6.7 x 2.3 inches||8.25 x 6.5 x 2 inches|
|Weight||0.705 ounces||6.2 ounces|
|Special Features||Lightweight||Wireless, Microphone, Noise-Canceling|
|Other Display Feature||Wireless||Wireless|
|Talk-time||Up to 14 hours||Up to 15 hours|
|Charging Time||Maximum 120 minutes||Maximum 120 minutes|
|Operating Range||Up to 30 meter||Up to 30 meter|
|Standby Time||15 days||15 days|
|Paired Devices||2 active stand-by Bluetooth connections and up to 8 trusted devices||2 active stand-by Bluetooth connections and up to 8 trusted devices|
|Warranty||2-year warranty||2-year warranty|
Differences and Similarities Between Jabra Evolve 65 and Jabra Evolve 75
Weight and Dimension
The Jabra Evolve 75 weighs around 18 grams and measures 8.25 x 6.5 x 2 inches. The Jabra Evolve 65, on the other hand, weighs about 20 grams and measures 6.1 x 6.7 x 2.3 inches. This means that it is smaller in size than the Evolve 75 and much lighter in weight.
They have a wireless range of up to 30 meters. This means the user can walk away from your connected device within this distance in case of any need. This more extended wireless range will give you more freedom and is also important for your privacy.
Jabra Evolve 75 comes with 18 hours of battery backup after one charge in case of a call. Where the Jabra Evolve 65 has 14 hours. On the other hand, Evolve 75 provides more battery life for music. Here it has 18 hours, and the other one has only 11 hours of battery backup.
Busy Light is an excellent feature of these two headsets. It will turn red when you are on your phone and people around you will not disturb you. You will also be able to turn it on manually to avoid bothering.
The Jabra Evolve 65 can be charged by connecting it to a computer by a USB cable. On the other hand, Jabra Evolve 75 can be charged in two ways. One is to connect the charging stand to the computer’s USB port, and after that, you have to dock the headset. The other one is to plug the charging cable directly into the computer’s USB port. Both of them take a maximum of 120 minutes of charging time.
Active Noise Cancellation
Jabra Evolve 75 has an Active Noise Cancelling feature. This will protect you from unwanted noise around you. And you can be focused on your listening time. It is your most suitable companion to keep yourself separate and refreshed from the outside crowd. As opposed to, Jabra Evolve 65 headset does not have the Active Noise Cancellation feature.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Jabra Evolve 65 does not feature ANC, but it has Passive Noise Cancellation like the Jabra Evolve 75. This feature blocks external noise based on the ear cup’s design and the fitting on the ear. This will also protect you from outside noise, and you can enjoy music time with refreshments.
Inside the Box
Jabra Evolve 75 comes with an Evolve 75 headset, protective travel case, Jabra link 370 USB adapter, quick start guide, charging stand, USB cord. As opposed to, Evolve 65 which provides a quick start guide, warning leaflet, Evolve 65 headset, pouch, warranty leaflet, and foam inlay.
Jabra’s devices come with a 2-year warranty if you register through the Sound + app. They solve the problem after contacting their support due to any product issuer. If the issue is not resolved through support, you can return your device.
I hope you understand why Jabra Evolve 75 is comparatively better than Jabra Evolve 65. It will be the best pick for you if you are looking for a headset for yourself. So don’t hesitate to pick this one.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jabra Evolve 65 and Jabra Evolve 75
|Can I control my call and music from the headset?|
Yes, you can control calls, mute/unmute music and even control the volume.
Can I turn off active noise cancellation?
Yes. To turn it on or off, you need to click on the ANC button on the left earcup.
Are they comfortable with glasses?
Yes. They are also very comfortable with glasses.
Do they have a warranty?
Yes. They have a two years warranty. You can claim a warranty for any product problem.
What is the name of the country they manufactured?
They are manufactured in Shenzhen, China.
Find out related articles here.