Why Janome HD3000 is Best?
- Janome HD3000 offers you 18 built-in stitches to be playful with your sewing, While Janome HD1000 offers you only 14 built-in stitches. So, in the built-in section, Janome HD3000 beats Janome HD1000.
- Buttonhole type is a plus point for Janome HD3000. It has 1 step buttonhole type. While the Janome HD1000 has a 4 step buttonhole. So, why go for a four-step buttonhole when it can be done in 1 step.
- With Janome HD3000, you get presser foot pressure adjustment. You can modify the pressure; however, you want it. But with Janome HD1000, you do not get this feature. It is really an important feature when you are sewing anything heavy.
- You get a hardcover free with Janome HD3000. It is important if you want a machine safe from anything. But with the Janome HD1000, you only get a soft cover with itself.
- Janome HD300 appears with a top drop-in bobbin structure. It makes your sewing easier. But with Janome HD1000, you get a front-loading bobbin, which makes it problematic when it is about to check the threads.
Because of all these reasons, you should not get Janome HD1000 instead of Janome HD3000. Janome HD3000 is so able to give you the best experience in sewing. So, do not settle for less and grab yourself the best one.
Janome hd1000 vs hd3000
|Specification||Janome HD3000||Janome HD1000|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.4 out of 5|
|Manual Thread Tension Control||Yes||Yes|
|Feed System||5 Piece Feed Dog||3 Piece Feed Dog|
|Stitch Selection Dial||Yes||Yes|
|Hook Type||Top Loading||Front Loading|
|Full Rotary Hook Bobbin||Yes||No|
|Vertical Oscillating Hook Bobbin||No||Yes|
|Buttonhole Type||1 Step||4 Step|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes||Yes|
|Easy Reverse Button||Yes||Yes|
Difference and Similarity Between Janome HD3000 and Janome HD1000
Machines Weight and Size
These two Janome sewing machines have their own different weight and size. Janome HD3000’s weight is 18.7 pounds, and Janome HD1000’s weight is 16.8 pounds. In size, Janome HD300 comes in 19*10*15 inches, while Janome HD1000 comes in 18.25*8.5*15.25 inches. Both are so easy to move. Whether it is in-home or work, you can have it easily wherever you want.
Built-in stitches are the most important feature in two of these Janome sewing machines because this option makes them the most different and better than each other. Where Janome HD1000 has 14 built-in stitches, but Janome HD3000 has 18Built-in stitches. So, surely the Janome HD3000 is better here.
Easy Reverse Button
Janome HD1000 and Janome HD3000 have an easy reverse button. With this button, reverse sewing is so easy and trouble-free. So, you can sew reversely with both of them and give your sewing the stronger finishing ever.
This feature makes both the Janome HD3000 and Hd1000 unique as both have different buttonhole types. Janome HD3000 is a one-step buttonhole type machine. On the other hand, Janome HD1000 is a four-step buttonhole type machine. You can sew a button with only one step with Janome HD3000, but you need four steps to sew a button with the Janome HD1000.
Presser Foot Pressure Adjuster
Presser foot pressure adjuster is a plus point on Janome HD3000. You can manage the pressure of the foot presser by yourself. So, thick fabrics are way easy to handle with Janome HD3000. It is a promising machine to give comfort to your sewing. But with Janome HD1000, you don’t get this feature.
Heavy-Duty Aluminum Body
Both Janome HD3000 and Janome HD1000 have heavy-duty aluminum bodies. It assures you of the durability of both of the machines. So, these two machines are long-lasting and capable of giving you services in the long run. This aluminum metal body also gives both of them a pleasing look too.
Machines cover assures you of machine safety, and it keeps all the dust away from the machine. A softcover gives you safety from dust or delicate things. But with a hardcover, you get the ultimate safety for your machine. It keeps away anything hard or delicate from the machine and also gives assurance not to get harmed by anything from outside. Janome HD1000 has a soft cover with itself, while Janome HD1000 has a hard cover. In this section, Janome HD3000 is your machine.
Stitch Selection Dial
You get all the stitches altogether in the dial. This is a cool option for a sewing machine. Also, it makes things easier than ever. Just get to your machine, choose a stitch from the dial, and it is all ready to use. Janome HD3000 and Janome HD1000 both come with this option. Guaranty you a smooth and easy sewing experience with this feature.
In the end, you can see how Janome HD3000 can give you a smooth, easier, and premium experience in sewing. While Janome HD1000 is a little off to give you the finest sewing skill. So, do not make a blunder by choosing Janome HD1000. Have the Best one for you. Have Janome HD3000.
Frequently Asked Questions About Janome HD3000 and Janome HD1000
|Does Janome HD3000 sew leather?
Yes, Janome HD3000 does sew leather.
Does Janome HD1000 come with a case?
Yes, Janome HD1000 comes with a hard plastic case.
Have Janome HD3000 a welting foot?
No, Janome HD3000 does not have a welting foot with itself.
Does Janome HD1000 have an automatic thread cutter with itself?
No, Janome HD1000 does not come with an automatic thread cutter.
Can sewing speed be adjustable with Janome HD3000?
You can adjust the sewing speed with the foot pedal.
Check more singer sewing machine comparisons from the below links.
- Singer 7258 vs brother cs6000i
- Singer 9985 vs 9960
- Singer 4411 vs 4452
- Singer 44s vs 4423
- Brother ST371HD vs Singer 4452
- Brother 1034D vs 1034DX
- Fatamatuj Johra is an expert in robot vacuum cleaners. She is dedicated to helping people to choose accessories from different items. Her greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help customers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Air purifuer2022.03.20Winix C535 vs C545 – Check Why Winix C545 is Better than C535!
- Sewing Machine2022.02.11Singer 4423 vs 4432 – Check Why Singer 4432 is Boss!
- Air purifuer2021.11.02Winix 5300 vs 5500 – Why Should You Invest in 5500?
- Sewing Machine2021.11.02Singer 44s vs 4423 – Check Why We Recommend Singer 4423!