Why should you select the Elite Active 75t?
- Jabra Elite Active 75t is ahead of Jaybird Vista in terms of battery durability. Its charging case provides 20.5 hours of music time after a single charge, whereas Jaybird Vista lasts for 10 hours. The earbud of Elite Active 75t has a battery life of 7.5 hours, while the other one comes with 6 hours.
- It features SBC as well as AAC audio codecs. That’s why it provides high-quality Sound than Jaybird Vista. On the other hand, Jaybird Vista comes with only the SBC Bluetooth codec.
- Jabra Elite Active 75t features HearThrough, which the other one does not have. It will let you hear the surrounding sounds. As a result, you can be aware of the environment around you, and you can talk to someone without taking off the earbud from the ears.
- Jaybird Vista supports Google Assistant and Siri as a voice assistant. As opposed to, Jabra Elite Active 75t supports Google Alexa and these two, which makes it easier to control.
- Jabra Elite Active 75t offers a 2-year warranty on Sound + App registration. And Jaybird Vista comes with a 1-year warranty. Therefore, you will get a better warranty from this one, so it would be an ideal choice for you.
These features make the Elite Active 75t a better choice instead of Jaybird Vista. Check out the button below to know about their price.
- They both have a maximum wireless range of 33 feet.
- Both of them provide a USB-C charging cable.
- They provide 6 mm size driver units.
|Specifications||Jaybird Vista||Jabra Elite Active 75t|
|Editor’s Rating||4.3 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Dimension||5 x 1.9 x 7.2 inches||0.86 x 0.76 x 0.64 inches|
|Weight||0.212 ounces||9.1 ounces|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Case Battery Life||10 hours||20.5 hours|
|Earbud Battery Life||6 hours||7.5 hours|
|Speaker Size||6 mm||6 mm|
|Active Noise Cancelation||No||Yes|
|Audio Codecs||SBC||SBC, AAC|
|Voice Command||Google Assistant, Siri||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Charging Time||Two hours||Two hours and twenty minutes|
|Wireless Range||33 feet||33 feet|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty||2-year warranty against dust and water|
Differences and Similarities Between the Jaybird Vista and Jabra Elite Active 75t
The charging case of Jabra Elite Active 75t has a battery life of 20.5 hours, while the Jaybird Vista gives only 10 hours. Elite Active 75t is also ahead in terms of battery durability of earbuds. In this case, it provides 7.5 hours of playback time, whereas the other one comes with 6 hours. This means that with Jabra Elite Active 75t, you can enjoy your music time for a longer period of time and have more refreshments.
They both come with excellent IPX ratings. The IP rating of Elite Active 75t is IP57. This earbud is sweatproof and waterproof, and it is safe from 15 centimeters to 1 meter of water. As opposed to, Jaybird Vista has an IPX7 rating which makes it waterproof. It is a better choice for outdoor adventure. Rain and mud can not do any damage to it. However, it is better not to use it while bathing or swimming.
The Elite Active 75t has SBC and AAC Bluetooth codecs. And Jaybird Vista came up with only the SBC audio codec. This extra AAC codec from Elite Active 75t has a great positive effect on the sound quality. Its audio quality is much better, which has enabled it to outperform the Jaybird Vista.
They both come with a USB-C charging cable. To charge the Jabra Elite Active 75t, you need to plug it in with the charging case and the power source or certified wall charger. In the case of Jaybird Vista, the charging process is the same as Elite Active 75t. Here you also have to connect the USB-C cable to the charging case and then connect the other side to the power source.
Jabra Elite Active 75t requires 2 hours and 20 minutes to fully charge when Jaybird Vista takes 2 hours. And Elite Active 75t with a low battery will give you a 1-hour battery backup in 15 minutes of quick charging. However, in the case of Jaybird Vista rapid charging, if you charge for 5 minutes, it gives 1 hour playback time.
Jabra Elite Active 75t and Jaybird Vista feature Google Assistant and Siri as a voice command. Elite Active 75t supports both of these as well as Google Alexa.
On Jaybird Vista, you need to press the multi-function button for Voice Assistant, and it can be activated by the Sound + app on the Jabra Elite Active 75t.
Inside the Box
Inside the Jaybird Vista box, there is a charging case, headphones, eargels, and USB-C charging cable. Jabra Elite Active 75t comes with almost the same things. And it also provides user documents.
They both come with a warranty. Jabra Elite Active 75t provides a 2-year warranty against dust and water. However, you need to register the Sound + app for this. On the other hand, Jaybird Vista offers a 1-year warranty. You can claim it during the warranty period for any manufacturing issue of the product.
Hopefully, now you have understood why Jabra Elite Active 75t would be the best choice for you instead of Jaybird Vista. It will give you better sound quality and a very good battery backup, and its warranty period is also longer than Jaybird Vista. So you should choose this one for you between the two.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jaybird Vista and Jabra Elite Active 75t
|Will the music pause automatically after the earbud is removed from the ear?|
Yes. When the earbud of Jabra Elite Active 75t is removed from the ear, the music will pause. Then if you wear it within 60 seconds, it will play again automatically. But in the case of Jaybird Vista, you have to manually play and pause the music.
Is the sound quality of these earbuds better than their predecessors?
Yes. They offer much better sound quality than their previous versions. However, between Jaybird Vista and Jabra Elite Active 75t, the audio quality of Elite Active 75t is ahead of the Vista because it comes with two Bluetooth codecs SBC and AAC, where Vista only provides SBC.
Can I control the volume using the earbud?
Yes, you can. The earbud on the right side can increase the volume and be reduced through the left earbud.
Can the phone call be heard from the earbuds on both sides?
Yes. When you get a phone call, these earbuds let you hear from both sides.
Read more articles from the below links.
- Jabra Elite 75t vs Galaxy Buds Plus
- Jabra Evolve 65 vs 75
- Jabra Elite 75t vs 85t
- Jabra Elite 65t vs Active
- Jabra Elite 65T vs Airpods
- Jabra Elite Active 65t Vs 75t
- SteelSeries Arctis 5 vs Hyperx Cloud 2