Jaybird Vista and Powerbeats Pro are reliable wireless earbuds in the market. If you are confused about choosing the best one then we highly suggest to pick Jaybird Vista for yourself.
Why We Suggest Jaybird Vista?
- Jaybird Vista provides up to 10 hours of listening time, whereas Powerbeats Pro lasts for 9 hours. Thus, more battery stability ensures endless music for a long period.
- A highly skilled ultra-thick 6.5 mm in-ear driver combines for Jaybird Vista app which provides premium sound quality. On the other hand, Powerbeats pro comes with only a Bluetooth codec.
- This device gives you a voice prompts system. Whenever the battery gets low, it will send you a voice message. On the contrary, Powerbeats Pro does not have this feature.
All these differences make Jaybird Vista the best choice instead of PowerBeats Pro. Hope now you understood why we recommend choosing Jaybird earbud for you.
Quick Comparison: Jaybird Vista vs Powerbeats Pro
|Specification||Jaybird Vista||Powerbeats Pro|
|Editors Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|weight||7.4 ounces||8 ounces|
|Dimension||5 x 1.97 x 7.2 inches||4.33 x 3.15 x 4.33 inches|
|Connective technology||Wireless||Bluetooth, NFC|
|Battery Life||10 hours||9 hours|
|Has Stereo speaker||Yes||Yes|
|Active Noise cancelation||No||No|
|Voice Command||Google assistant Siri||Google assistant Siri|
|Battery level indicator||Yes||Yes|
|Has USB type C||Yes||NO|
|Has voice Prompts||Yes||NO|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
Similarities & Difference Between Jaybird Vista and Powerbeats Pro
The battery life of Jaybird Vista is 10 hours, while the Powerbeats Pro gives you 9hours of listening time. Jaybird Vista is ahead because of its battery durability; besides, Powerbeats Pro does not give you any warranty for battery durability. So if you choose the Jaybird Vista, you can enjoy your music for a longer time.
Both devices have a passive noise seal system. Which helps to reduce background noise and stop your music from leaking out. Jaybird Vista has SBC audio codec. This codec has a positive effect on sound quality. Its audio quality is much better than Powerbeats Pro.
Both earbuds are sweatproof and waterproof. Both are a better choice for outdoor adventure, but it’s better not to use them during bathing or swimming. These devices are protected with extra seals to obstruct caused by dust, raindrops, and water splash.
Extra more microphone is a better result for sound quality, and it enables the microphone to filter out the background noise properly. It will give you good experiences in sound quality. Both devices do not have a noise cancellation microphone. In this section, both are the best option to buy.
Both devices can be used wirelessly with free movement. Jaybird Vista has a USB type C charging cable, while Powerbeats pro does not have this charging cable. Because of the USB type C cable, you should choose Jaybird Vista, and it gives you a smooth connection.
Both devices can be used by voice command. You don’t need any button for this; just use the voice command system properly. Sometimes we need a headset most, and you can use these headphones as a headset. You can use them for communication through skype, voice chat, gaming, etc. Jaybird Vista has a voice prompts system; whenever you receive a message or call, it will alert you via voice message.
Inside the Powerbeats pro box, you will get a Powerbeats Pro wireless headphone, Charging case, Four size ear tips, USB-A charging cable, a Quickstart guide, and a warranty card.
Inside the Jaybird Vista box, you will get vista wireless headphones, secure fit ear gel, Charge case, USB -C charging cable.
Durability and warranty:
Both devices are waterproof, sweat-resistant which makes the headphones more long-lasting. Just don’t use them while bathing and swimming. Both devices provide you with a 1-year warranty against dust and water. You just have to sign in to the sound and app for this. You can use this warranty period for any manufacturing problem with the product.
After many discussions now, you can understand why Jaybird Vista is the best choice for you. It will give you more battery life for listening to music, it will provide you with excellent sound quality, and its durability is better than Powerpods Pro. So choose wisely between these two.
FAQ about Jaybird Vista and Powerbeats Pro
Can I adjust the volume directly from the earbuds?
Yes, you can adjust the volume through the earbuds easily. Adjusting volume is an option selected by an app.
Do they connect with LG smart TV?
Yes, if LG smart tv has Bluetooth, then you can connect it. Otherwise, without Bluetooth, you can not connect to this device.
Can I replace it if it does not fit?
1st of all, place it on your head, put it in your ear, twist up, rotate the buds on your face, and they fit themselves automatically.
Do I need the case to use them or leave them while I am out of my home?
The case is used for pairing them or recharging them. When you pair them and revive them, then you can use them freely like your other headphones. Whenever the charge is finished, you will be stuck in the middle of the music.
How do I know what percentage charge remains in the case?
The front of the case has a small LED that glows white when plugged into an outlet, indicating it is charging. It glows red when the issue needs a charge.
Do these devices have a microphone?
Yes, it sounds good and works for video calls and voice calls, also you can use them for work.
You may have interest in –
- Powerbeats Pro vs Airpods 2
- Powerbeats Pro vs Powerbeats 3
- Beats Solo 3 VS Solo Pro
- Lightspeed Zulu 3 vs Bose A20
- AirPods Pro vs Bose SoundSport
- Bose Sport Earbuds vs Soundsport Free
- Israt Jahan Joty is an expert in baby care items. She is dedicated to helping people to choose different baby essentials. Her greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Microsoft Surface2022.07.30Surface Laptop vs Surface Book – Which One You Should Get & Why?
- Microsoft Surface2022.07.29Surface Pro 5 vs 6 – Check Out Which One I Recommend and Why?
- MacBook2021.12.22Surface Laptop 3 vs MacBook Pro – Which One is the Best and Why?
- Earbuds2021.12.22Airpods vs PowerBeats – Why We Recommend PowerBeats?