See the features of Jabra Elite 85t.
- The Jabra Elite 85t provides up to 20 hours of battery life, while Jaybird Vista offers 16 hours. That means it has a more extended battery backup than Jaybird Vista.
- Its ANC feature can prevent outside noise. It lets you enjoy music time in any environment without any annoyance. But Jaybird Vista does not have this excellent feature.
- It has both SBC and AAC audio codecs, which help this earbud to provide high-quality sound. On the other hand, Jaybird Vista provides only the SBC Bluetooth codec.
- Jaybird Vista offers a 1-year warranty when Jabra Elite 85t comes with 2 years on Sound + App registration. That means Elite 85t provides a longer warranty period than the other one.
- Jabra Elite 85t lets you mute or unmute music directly from the device. But this feature is not available on the other one.
These are the reasons why I keep the Jabra Elite 85t ahead of the Jaybird Vista from the beginning. If you are interested in these, click on the button below to know the price.
- Both of them feature passive noise reduction.
- They have a rechargeable battery.
- These earbuds have a battery level indicator.
|Specifications||Jaybird Vista||Jabra Elite 85t|
|Editor’s Rating||4.4 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Dimension||5 x 1.9 x 7.2 inches||5.24 x 4.41 x 1.54 inches|
|Weight||0.212 ounces||6.4 ounces|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.1|
|Case Battery Life||10 hours||20 hours|
|Earbud Battery Life||6 hours||5.5 hours|
|Speaker Size||6 mm||12 mm|
|Active Noise Cancelation||No||Yes|
|Audio Codecs||SBC||SBC, AAC|
|Voice Command||Google Assistant, Siri||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Charging Time||2 hours||3 hours|
|Wireless Range||33 feet||33 feet|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty||2 years of dust and water-resistant warranty|
Differences and Similarities Between the Jaybird Vista and Jabra Elite 85t
The Jabra Elite 85t is far ahead of the Jaybird Vista in terms of sound quality. Jaybird Vista only provides SBC codecs, the Jabra Elite 85t has SBC and AAC Bluetooth codecs, which enable it to provide high-quality sound. Its large size speakers also play a helpful role in its sound enhancement and deliver good quality bass.
The case battery life of Jabra Elite 85t is 20 hours, and that of the earbud is 5.5 hours, while the case of Jaybird Vista provides 10 hours and the earbud has 6 hours. This means that the Elite 85t offers a fantastic and longer battery backup than the other one, and it will make your time more enjoyable.
Jabra Elite 85t has IPX4 verified, which means it is safe from water splashes. But this device is not as strong as Jaybird Vista to withstand heavy water. As opposed to, Jaybird Vista is a waterproof device, and it has an IPX7 rating. If you are an outdoor person, it will be the better choice for you. But I am not recommending using it while bathing or swimming.
It takes 3 hours to charge the battery of Jabra Elite 85t. In terms of fast charging, the earbuds take 15 minutes for 1-hour use. As opposed to, Jaybird Vista takes less time in this case. It needs 2 hours to charge this device, And it provides 1-hour use after 5 minutes of fast charging.
The Jabra Elite 85t has 6 microphones. As a result, it provides better quality sound and prevents unexpected background noise. As opposed to, Jaybird Vista has only 2 microphones. This means its sound quality is not as good as that of the Elite 85t, and it is not capable of withstanding outside noise.
Jabra Elite 85t and Jaybird Vista have Google Assistant and Siri for using voice commands. Elite 85t also has Google Alexa. This feature has made these earbuds much easier to use. You can now control them using just your voice.
You can activate voice commands through the Sound + app on Elite 85t. Jaybird Vista, on the other hand, you need to press and hold the multi-function button.
Inside the Box
Jabra Elite 85t contains Earbuds, USB-C cable, charging case, 3 sets of oval silicon EarGels, warranty, and warning leaflets inside the box. And the Jaybird Vista provides Wireless Sport Headphones, Eargels, USB C Charging Cable, and Charge Case.
They both have excellent warranties. The Jabra series comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and an additional one-year warranty via Sound + App registration. If you contact them during the warranty period for any product issue, they will resolve it. Or you can return the product if needed.
As opposed to, Jaybird Vista offers a one-year warranty. They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you have purchased a product from their main site, you can request a refund within 30 days if you want.
Hopefully, now it is clear why Jabra Elite 85t is ahead of Jaybird Vista and why you should choose this one between these two. Its excellent battery life, Active Noise Canceling Feature, Better Sound Quality have made it more acceptable. So you can pick this earbud for yourself without any hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jabra Elite 85t and the Jaybird Vista
|Can I hear outside noise after wearing these?
The Jabra Elite 85t has an adjustable ANC that keeps it free from outside noise. So you are not likely to be bothered by external noise after wearing it. But since Jaybird Vista does not have this feature, it will not give you this benefit.
What colors are available in these earbuds?
Jabra Elite 85t is available in Black, Titanium Black, Copper Black, Gold Beige, and Grey. And Jaybird Vista has Black, Mineral Blue, and Nimbus Gray.
Do these earbuds have mute functions?
In the case of Jabra Elite 85t, you can mute and unmute music directly from the earbud. On the other hand, Jaybird Vista does not have this feature.
Do they feature wireless charging?
Jabra Elite 85t comes with a wireless charging case. But Jaybird Vista does not support wireless charging.
What is the driver unit size?
The driver unit size of Jabra Elite 85t is 12mm, and that of Jaybird Vista is 6mm. As a result, Elite 85t provides better sound and better bass.
Read more related articles here.
- Jabra vs Bose
- Jabra vs AirPods
- Beats Studio 3 vs Bose QC35 II
- Beats Studio 3 vs Bose 700
- Sony WH1000XM3 vs Bose QC35 II
- Jabra Elite vs Active
- Bose 700 vs Sony 1000XM3
- Headphone2022.08.31Jabra Evolve 65 vs 75 – Check Why Jabra Evolve 75 is Better!
- Earbuds2022.08.03Jabra Elite 65t vs Active – Check Why Elite Active 65t is Best!
- Bone Conduction Headphone2022.05.16Aftershokz Aeropex vs Air – Check why Aeropex is more convenient!
- Earbuds2022.03.10Jabra Elite Active 65t Vs 75t – Check what makes 75t better?