You can take JBL Clip 3 and Bose Soundlink Micro speakers everywhere since they are effortless to carry. Nevertheless, both have the fantastic build quality, but we recommend you pick JBL Clip 3.
Why Should You Pick JBL Clip 3?
- JBL Clip 3 combines with noise canceling function while Bose Soundlink Micro does not. So, the speaker allows you to take quality calls from your tablet or smartphone.
- It can deliver 10 hours of playtime on a charge, besides, the rival can last for 6 hours. Since Clip 3 gives a longer playback time, this will be your best bet as you can enjoy music, podcasts, or YouTube videos for a longer time.
- JBL Clip 3 connects any Bluetooth-compatible device right away. On the other hand, its competitor is not responsive and has a connection dropout issue.
- Compared to Bose Soundlink Micro, the JBL Clip 3 is affordable. Hence, if you have a tight budget yet want a speaker with quality sound, Clip 3 would be your best choice.
JBL Clip 3 and Bose Soundlink Micro portable speakers are ideal for indoor or outdoor parties or adventure. However, you should think about JBL Clip 3’s features to make your investment worth it.
Similar Features of Bose Soundlink Micro and JBL Clip 3
- JBL Clip 3 and Bose Soundlink Micro have a built-in microphone, so you can use them as a speakerphone.
- These are IPX7 rated waterproof speakers; thus, both speakers can handle water spills or rain.
Quick Comparison Chart: JBL Clip 3 vs. Bose Soundlink Micro
|Specifications||JBL Clip 3||Bose Soundlink Micro|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Battery life||10 hours||6 hours|
|Waterproof||Yes, IPX7 rated||Yes, IPX7 rated|
|App Compatible||No||Bose Connect app|
|Dimensions||4.33 x 2.17 x 4.3 inches||1.4 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Weight||7.84 ounces||0.64 lbs|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Things You Can Consider about Bose Soundlink Micro –
- This device is compatible with Bose Connect app and works with voice assistant. Hence, operating this speaker is effortless than its competitor.
- Bose Soundlink Micro is lightweight and compact and can easily fit your pants pocket.
If you want a device with app and voice compatibility, go with Bose Soundlink Micro.
Differences and Similarities between JBL Clip 3 and Bose Soundlink Micro
JBL Clip 3 and Bose Soundlink Micro portable speakers can deliver rich, crisp sound every time. So you will clearly understand each word even at the loudest volume.
These speakers are also integrated with the built-in microphone, thus you can use them as a speakerphone. But the JBL Clip 3 also has the noise-cancellation function to deliver quality sound from your smartphone or tablet when you take calls.
If you want to get a longer playback time, JBL Clip 3 would be your best bet. It can deliver 10 hours of battery life on a charge that is sufficient for a day-long adventure.
In contrast, Bose Soundlink Micro delivers 6 hours of battery life on a charge. However, these devices can be used while charging, which is convenient. But since Clip 3 provides longer battery life, you can consider this device.
App & Voice Compatibility
Bose Soundlink Micro speaker is an app and voice compatible speaker, while JBL Clip 3 is not. The app lets you customize the settings or change track effortlessly right from the smartphone. Additionally, the voice assistance enables you to command the speaker to start/stop the device, increase or decrease sound, or change track to everything in between.
Nevertheless, JBL Clip 3 and Bose Soundlink Micro also have a button interface on the device for effortless operation.
In terms of portability, Bose Soundlink Micro is lightweight and more compact than JBL Clip 3. The measurement of the Bose is 1.4 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches while it weighs 0.64 lbs. Therefore, you can carry this into your pants pocket as well.
On the other hand, JBL Clip 3 dimensions are 4.33 x 2.17 x 4.3 inches, 7.84 ounces. Meanwhile, Bose Soundlink Micro could be your choice if you are looking for a lightweight speaker.
These two Bluetooth speakers are IPX7 rated, which makes them withstand water spills or rain. In addition, they can handle water for up to 1 meter. Also, their premium quality material ensures their longevity, so you can use them for years to come.
JBL Clip 3 and Bose Soundlink Micro deliver a one-year limited warranty from the day you register them. This period will cover any manufacturer damages on them. But remember, they won’t offer a free repair if you damage your speaker.
Bose Soundlink Micro and JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth speakers are perfect choices for people searching for a portable device. Both have quality properties, but we suggest JBL Clip 3 for you. That’s because it gives a longer battery, also equipped with a noise-canceling function. Furthermore, it is less expensive than the other one.
Anyhow, if you want to use your speaker effortlessly, then Bose Soundlink Micro could be your choice. Since it is both app and voice compatible, but the JBL Clip 3 is not.
Frequently Asked Questions about JBL Clip 3 vs. Bose Soundlink Micro
|Can I use JBL Clip 3 as a speakerphone?
Yes, you can use JBL Clip 3 as a speakerphone.
Are they app compatible?
Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth speaker is app compatible while JBL Clip 3 is not.
What is the JBL battery life?
JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth device provides up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge. At the same time, you can use this speaker while charging.
What is the max frequency Hz in JBL Clip 3?
The JBL Clip 3’s max frequency Hz is 440 Hz that can be down to 120Hz.
Check out related articles here –
- UE Boom 3 vs Boom 2
- UE Wonderboom vs Wonderboom 2
- JBL Flip 4 vs UE Boom 2
- JBL Flip 3 vs Flip 5
- UE Megaboom vs Megaboom 3
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Sony2022.06.01Sony a7 vs a7r – Learn Why Sony a7 is Better than a7r!
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.05.30Breville Infuser vs Barista Express – Check & get the best one
- Baby Monitor2022.05.30Nanit vs Nanit Plus – Check what make Nanit Plus Best Monitor!
- Cookware2022.05.30All Clad D5 vs Copper Core – Which cookware should be your pick?