Wanna pick the best one between KitchenAid artisan and KitchenAid Ultra Power but don’t know which one would be a perfect choice? Here We ensure KitchenAid Artisan will be the best mixer.
What Made KitchenAid Artisan Best?
- KitchenAid Artisan has 325-watt motor power which is able to do any task or recipe, no matter you’re mixing wet and dry ingredients together, blending bread dough, or whipping cream. In contrast, the KitchenAid Ultra Power version has 300 watts of power, can’t mix like the Artisan.
- It has a 5 qt bowl capacity, and you can prepare 9 dozen cookie yields in it; on the other side, its competitor has a 4.5 qt bowl, and you are allowed to prepare only 6 dozen cookies in a single batch.
- KitchenAid Artisan comes with a power hub that turns your stand mixer into a BEAST that makes mixing or blending a game with more than 15 optional attachments. On the contrary, Ultra Power doesn’t include this incredible feature.
- It is perfect for preparing medium to large batch recipes effectively. But Ultra Power is ideal only for small batch recipes.
- The Artisan comes with so many color options, so you can choose according to your style and personality. On the other hand, Ultra Power has only one color option.
These were the unique features that made KitchenAid Artisan the better option for you. You should pick KitchenAid Artisan to enjoy those upgraded features.
- KitchenAid Ultra Power and Artisan mixers have a 10-speed level which allows very fast mixing.
- They are designed with a tilt-head that helps connect the bowl to the beater to add your ingredients easily.
- Both mixers are built with high-quality material, so you can use the machines with confidence.
Quick Comparison: KitchenAid Ultra Power vs Artisan
|Specifications||KitchenAid Ultra Power||KitchenAid Artisan|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Dimension||16.7 x 16.5 x 10.9 inches||14.3 x 9.3 x 14 inches|
|Weight||25.8 pounds||26 lbs|
|Bowl Capacity||4.5 qt||5 qt|
|Planetary Mixing Action||67||59|
|Speed Settings||10 mixing speed||10 mixing speed|
Differences and Similarities: KitchenAid Ultra Power vs Artisan
KitchenAid Ultra Power is built with 300 watts power; on the other side, the Artisan has 325 watts, a little powerful. The power of this machine helps it run quicker plus ensure stability. The Ultra Power mixer has less motor power, and there are chances that this machine can heat up quicker. But the Artisan will remain cool during the operation.
Bowl Capacity and Size
The bowls are made from a stainless steel material that also contains a handle for the comfortable. But in terms of the bowl capacity, the Artisan is better since it offers 5 qt while the Ultra Power has a 4.5 qt capacity.
However, in a single batch, the Artisan lets you prepare 9 dozen cookie dough, 7 pounds of mashed potatoes, and 4 loaves of bread in sequence. Besides, the KitchenAid Artisan enables you to prepare 6 pounds of potato, 6 dozen cookies, and 3 loaves of bread in just a single batch.
The speed settings are powerful enough to blend, mix or grind any items in a matter of time. You are allowed to combine both wet ingredients with dry ingredients. The 10 different speed settings allow you to knead the bread dough together, whipping cream, preparing biscuits, anything you want.
KitchenAid Ultra Power and Artisan come with a tilt-head design so that you can clearly get access to the attached bowl, including the accessories. The design makes it easier for you to add ingredients to the bowl; once you add ingredients into the bowl, the machine will lock the head into place. And it will keep the bowl and beater close to the machine for efficient use.
Your KitchenAid mixer is a culinary center for your home since it features a power hub. The machine has more than 12 attachments so that you can use the power of your mixer to shred chicken, cheese within seconds. You can grind any dry ingredients in the bowl. Furthermore, the machines are versatile, which lets you prepare ice cream, green juices, soup, and much more.
When it comes to planetary mixing, the KitchenAid Ultra Power is better compared to the Artisan. It has a 67-point planetary mixing function while the Artisan has 59-points. The more planetary mixing is, the better the beater whip will rotate around the bowl. You are allowed to prepare any tasty recipes you want.
Both have the same accessories to make your mixing journey more comfortable, and you don’t need to purchase anything separately. They include a stainless steel bowl, a pouring shield, a 6-wire whip, a flat beater, a dough hook, and a user manual containing recipes. These things make your mixing journey more comfortable than ever compared to others.
The warranty of a product decides the machine’s quality, and fortunately, both of them come with a one-year warranty from the date of original purchase. You can use them for years to come with confidence since the machines are made from high-quality materials.
KitchenAid Ultra Power is perfect for preparing small to medium batch recipes, while the Artisan lets you prepare medium to large batches in one sitting. Additionally, the Artisan also has a powerful motor power that includes convenient functions. So, if you badly need a mixer, then Artisan could be your choice. And if you are okay without a powerful motor, then the Ultra Power model could be your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions about KitchenAid Ultra Power and Artisan
|What is the electrical voltage?
The electrical voltage for these two machines is 110-120v since they are made of the USA and Canadian electrical standards.
Will 5 qt bowls work with the KitchenAid Ultra Power?
Yes, the machine is compatible with the 5 qt and 6 qt bowls; if you want to use a larger bowl, you must purchase them separately.
What is the power of Artisan?
The Artisan was built with 325 watts of motor power; on the other side, the Ultra Power has 300 watts.
What is the dimension of Artisan?
It comes with a 14.3 x 9.3 x 14 inches dimension, while the Ultra Power has a 16.7 x 16.5 x 10.9 inches dimension.
Will the beater rotate in the reverse direction?
Yes, the beater will rotate in the opposite direction since they have the planetary action.
Check more kitchen Mixer comparisons from below.