Why is the Dyson V11 Best?
- Dyson V11 comes with an LCD that shows stats such as battery percentage and selected power modes while there is no display included in the LG Cordero.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with a dock station for charging so that you don’t need any additional cable or charger while charging the machine. The other one has separate batteries with a charger.
- This machine can be used for cleaning pet hair as there is a dedicated mini-motorized tool for this purpose. LG Cordzero isn’t suitable to clean such specks of dirt.
- The whole machine filtration of this device will trap 99.99-percents of dust and particles even if they are small as 0.3 microns. Its competitor is not as great as this one in this aspect.
- Dyson V11 comes with a DLS system that automatically changes the motor speed while cleaning different surfaces. LG Cordzero won’t provide you this feature.
You are going to have the best performance with the Dyson V11. These unique specs will surely make your cleaning experience better than before.
Similar features between LG Cordzero vs Dyson V11
- The vacuum cleaners come with powerful cyclones for effective performance.
- The machines are cordless.
- They have a powerful driver for deep cleaning.
- They come with a decent battery backup.
- They can be transformed into a handheld for hard-to-reach areas.
|Specifications||LG Cordzero||Dyson V11|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Battery||2 Lithium-ion Battery (included)||1 Lithium Polymer Battery (included)|
|Battery Run-time||80 minutes||60 minutes|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No||Yes|
|Product Dimension||10.2 x 44.1 x 10.6 inches||50.63 x 9.84 x 10.28 inches|
|Product Weight||5.63 pounds||6.68 pounds|
|Warranty||1-Year of Warranty||2-Year of Warranty|
Differences and Similarities between LG Cordzero vs Dyson V11
The vacuum cleaners come with the typical vacuum design. They have a handle with the controls. You will be able to control the whole machine with your thumb. An LCD on the Dyson V11 will give you the required information about your device. LG Cordzero comes with three different color variants, while the Dyson V11 has only a blue variant. They are suitable for any corners or hard-to-reach areas because of the low-profile heads.
Dyson V11 comes with a unique battery power system. There is a 7-cell lithium-ion battery that will provide you 60 minutes of fade-free power. The intelligent switch of the motor speed will give you a better performance. The other one, LG Cordzero, is a winner in this section. This machine comes with dual rechargeable batteries, and you will get 80 minutes of runtime.
The LCD of the Dyson V11 will keep you updated about the battery life and other stats. You will be able to see the selected power mode and blockage reports in the display in real-time. The LCD will remind you to clean the filters or required action for optimum performance if any maintenance is required. The LCD is placed on the handle, so you always have the stats in front of you. There is no display in the LG Cordzero, so you won’t see the battery health and other reports.
Automatic Motor Speed
Dyson V11 comes with a Dynamic Load Sensor that automatically changes the motor speed according to the surface. This feature will help you to get a compelling performance and enhance the runtime. The LG Cordero doesn’t have this handy feature, but it is not that tough to control the vacuum cleaner. This machine can be controlled with one touch from the handle. You can change the power level without cramping your hand.
You will be able to control the suction power of the Dyson V11 as per your requirement. There are three suction modes – auto mode, boost mode, and eco mode. Choosing the perfect mode will provide you a more efficient performance. LG Cordero doesn’t have pre-built modes, but the power can be controlled from the handle. There are settings included to control power mode based on the surface or floor you are cleaning.
The machines can be transformed into handhelds for quick clean-ups. For the places where it is tough to reach, you can easily use devices to clean the hard-to-reach areas. The low-profile cleaner head of the Dyson V11 can be used to clean low and awkward spaces. The LG Cordzero comes with an additional telescopic wand that can be used to clean the ceilings.
For a vacuum cleaner, powerful cyclones are essential to have a better performance. Dyson V11 comes with 14 cyclones that generate forces of more than 79g that flings microscopic particles into the bin. On the other hand, LG Cordzero comes with washable cyclones. This will let you have easier maintenance and better performance. You will be able to wash the filter and the cyclone system to run the machine at its best.
Both the machines come with a top-notch filtration system. Dyson V11 has an advanced whole-machine filtration system that traps almost a hundred percent of particles and allergens even if they are small as 0.3 microns. The other machine, LG Cordzero, comes with a 5-step filtration system that will also filter almost a hundred percent of dust and dirt. This one has a different mechanism. First, the machine separates the dirt in the bin and then filters the fine dust.
Pet Hair & Carpet Cleaning
Dyson V11 is perfect for cleaning pet hair and dirt from carpets. You will get a mini motorized tool with the machine that removes pet hair from the carpet and upholstery. This one can be used to clean the car seats too. On the other hand, LG Cordzero comes with a power punch Nozzle that cleans sofas, mattresses with maximum efficiency. This nozzle creates a vibration that removes hidden dust from the embedded items.
As the machines run with rechargeable batteries, you will need to charge them if the battery health is not sufficient. You will have a docking station to charge the Dyson V11. The station can be wall-mounted and also hold additional attachments. LG Cordzero doesn’t come with a dock station, but there is a charging stand to charge the batteries. As this device comes with two batteries, you should always keep them charged for cleaning without any pause.
Durability & Warranty
LG and Dyson are top brands around the whole world. They never compromise about quality over anything. You can entirely rely on the devices for durable yet effective performance. During maintenance, you will get support from the manufacturers. LG offers a 1-year warranty for the LG Cordzero, while you will get a 2-year warranty for the Dyson V11.
Both the vacuum cleaners come with so many features that it was tough to keep one ahead of the other one. Dyson V11 is the winner because of the advanced features and all-rounder cleaning ability. LG Cordzero can be an alternative if you are looking for a vacuum cleaner with a decent battery backup. You will be able to have self-maintenance, too, as they are washable.
Frequently Asked Questions about LG Cordzero vs Dyson V11
|Do I need to purchase separate batteries?
No. They have pre-installed batteries.
Do they make noises while cleaning?
No. The machines are very quiet while cleaning.
Do the display of the Dyson V11 reports in real-time?
Sure. You will have real-time reports of all the stats.
Is there any battery indicator in the LG Cordzero?
Yes. There is a battery level indicator in the handle.
You may interest to know about other vacuum cleaner comparisons. Check below links –
- Bissell Crosswave vs Pet Pro
- Dyson V11 vs Shark
- Bissell Spinwave vs Crosswave
- Tineco S12 vs Dyson V11
- Bissell Symphony vs Crosswave
- Bissell Crosswave vs Hoover Floormate
- Eufy 15c vs 30c
- Jahidul Islam is mostly an expert in computer accessories and smartwatches. He is dedicated to helping people to choose accessories from different items. His greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Bluetooth Speaker2022.08.31JBL Xtreme 2 vs Sony XB43 – Check Why Sony XB43 is Best?
- Gaming Headphone2022.08.31Hifiman Sundara vs HD650 – Which headphone performs better?
- Bluetooth Speaker2022.08.31Wonderboom 2 vs Boom 3 – What makes Boom 3 a Better Choice?
- Bluetooth Speaker2022.08.30JBL Xtreme 2 vs UE Megaboom 3 – Which one is Best?