What Features Made MK710 Best?
- Logitech MK710 includes Lithium Polymer batteries, which will assure you a better lifespan of the batteries, whereas the other combo included AA batteries.
- The keys of MK710 are well-structured with a perfect gap between the keys that’s why you can type more accurately than the MK735.
- The unifying receiver allows you the fastest connectivity of the devices to your computer. Though MK735 has a unifying receiver, there was some issue with the feedback seed.
- It weighs less than the MK735 combo, making it easier to carry to the workplace or anywhere as this is wireless.
- In curve keys and cushioned palm rest allows you to type in a long span of time without any ache in your hands. But the competitor doesn’t include these functions.
This device should be the ultimate choice for you between these two. I guess you don’t need any more explanation why I am recommending this device over MK735. To check its price click the button below.
Similarities between MK710 & MK735
- Both are wireless mouse-keyboard combo, so it would be easy to move with them and you can use them from a certain distance.
- They come with longer battery life than usual devices that would provide uninterrupted use and you don’t have to think about changing the battery frequently.
- These combos have an LCD dashboard status icon at the top of the keyboards that let you monitor battery, caps lock, Number lock, and scroll lock so you won’t skip a beat while typing.
With MK710 you can enjoy these similar features with advanced functions. But MK735 won’t provide the improved facilities. That’s why we recommended MK710. Now you know everything to decide the best keyboard combo.
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.4 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||18.9 x 2.9 x 9.9 inches||21 x 11 x 2 inches|
|Item Dimension||18.9 x 2.9 x 9.9 inches||21 x 11 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds||3 pounds|
|Battery||1 Lithium Polymer Batteries required (included)||4 AA Batteries Required (included)|
|Warranty||3-year warranty||3-year warranty|
Differences & Similarities between MK710 & MK735
Curve and concave positioned keys make this keyboard one of the most OK structured keyboard. Softly rounded edges will allow your fingers to type this keyboard hour after hour without any issue. As this is wireless, you may think that the press register may delay, but there is no doubt that it’s very swift while registering key presses.
The other device which is MK735’s keyboard is quite good, but the design is not that perfect for regular users. There are not sufficient gaps between the keys. You may find an accuracy issue while typing on this keyboard.
The mouse is nicely designed to fit your hands. You will feel very relaxed while using this as this mouse has rubber grips on both sides. The scroll wheel is also set in such a position where you don’t need to move your fingers that much while scrolling.
MK735 also includes a mouse, but overall the mouse that comes with the MK710 is better.
There is a palm rest on the keyboard to guard your wrists while typing. The keyboard is not very thick, so you will feel right while typing it with a palm-rest. The palm-rest is built with premium quality cushions, so there is no doubt when it’s about comfort.
While gaming or performing any task, you may need dedicated buttons to do your actions in a single click. There are media controls in the keyboard which will allow you to control volumes or playlist. There are customizable options in the mouse too. You can assign your preferred actions for the clicks.
The keyboards have an LCD on the top middle portion. There is an indication of batteries and lock keys in the display. So you will always be aware of the battery percentage and the keys pressed or not. You don’t need to look into individual keys to check. The MK735 keyboard also has this feature, but one feature doesn’t make a better keyboard.
Warranty & Durability
Logitech’s products are always popular among its users for the premium build quality. You can use these devices for a prolonged period of time without any doubt. For any replacement issue or warranty queries, you can contact Logitech’s official website’s support page. They treat customers’ queries very carefully. Additionally, You are getting a 3-year warranty for the devices from Logitech.
My final suggestion is to go for the MK710 without any hesitation. It is the best combo available at this range. Premium designed wireless keyboard and super fast-performance mouse – you are getting both products. If your budget is not enough for this, you may go for the MK735 as this is cheaper.
Frequently Asked Questions about MK710 & MK735
|Is there any light indication on the Caps Lock key? |
There is no light indicator, but there is an LCD where you can see an indication for Caps lock and other Lock keys also the battery status.
Is it possible to type the keyboard in darkness? Is this a backlit keyboard?
The keyboard is not backlit, so there won’t be any light to type in the dark.
Also, the LCD is not that bright to cover the keyboard.
Does the keyboard support windows 8?
Yes, this keyboard will work on windows 8 & 8.1 smoothly.
Will the mouse of this combo work on glass?
Yes, it will support on surfaces like glass and white objects. But it will support in a dirty glass or an object below the glass better than clear glass.
Are there any fold-out tabs to balance the height of the keyboard?
Yes, there are adjustable fold-out tabs.
How loud are the keys while typing?
The keyboard is very quiet while typing. Perfect for the workplace.
Check related comparisons here.