Why MX Master 2S is Best?
- MX Master 2s will give you 70 days of battery backup, whereas MX Master provides only 40 days of backup. So, you don’t have to worry about a long period of usage with MX Master 2S.
- With 4000 DPI, you will have better sensitivity while using Master 2s. On the other hand, MX Master comes with only 1600 DPI of Sensor.
- There is also a Midnight-Teal variation of this mouse, if you don’t like black, there is an option for you. But MX Master comes with only one color option.
- Master 2s‘s shape is perfectly sculpted, which is very much suitable to fit in your hand. In contrast, the shape of the MX Master isn’t much suitable to fit.
- The mouse itself provides an improved sensor that slightly performs better than the other version. For buyers who want comparatively better performance will prefer MX s2.
I guess you are not confused anymore about why you should go for MX Master 2S. Updated Features, Better Performance, Budget Killer – this mouse will bring you a satisfactory experience without any doubt. Just click the buttons below and check the best price.
Similarities between MX Master and MX Master 2S –
- Both of the devices are Wireless, so there will no hassle of using as like the wired mouse.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery feature that removes the hassle of changing the battery frequently.
- Weight is almost similar of both the device that provides ease of use.
|Specifications||MX Master||MX Master 2S|
|Editor’s Rating||4.4 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||1.9 x 3.37 x 4.96 inches||1.9 x 3.37 x 4.9 inches|
|Item Dimension||1.9 x 3.37 x 4.96 inches||1.9 x 3.37 x 4.9 inches|
|Product Weight||5.1 ounces||10.1 ounces|
|Batteries||Required (Included)||Required (Included)|
|Battery Life||40 days||70 days|
|Hardware Platform||PC||Laptop, PC|
|Warranty||3-Year Warranty||3-Year Warranty|
Details about the features of MX Master and MX Master 2S
Design and Sensor
The design of both devices is quite the same. For a long time, you will feel very comfortable as there is a grip too. For sweat hands, there won’t be an issue. The mouses designed and crafted to retain your hands and wrist in a suitable position.
In the Sensor update, the MX Master 2S is the winner. It Provides a sensor of 4000 DPI, whereas the other one provides 1600 DPI. So you will get better performance in terms of sensitivity and connectivity.
There are a total of 7 buttons on both of the devices. You also have the option to personalize or reprogram the buttons. You can do this from the Logitech Options Software. One scroll wheel is placed in the center, and another scroll is placed in the side where the thumb will take place. The placement of the buttons is very much user-friendly for tasks.
You can use these devices with up to 3 computers; this mechanism is known as dual connectivity. Windows or Mac, with a unifying receiver or Bluetooth, you can use this feature.MX Master and Master 2S both devices support this connectivity option by using the technology above.
Both of the devices are made for especially right-hand users. There are rubbery grips where the thumb will take place to use this mouse very smoothly on any surface. The scroll wheel is also well placed, which won’t turn out any difficulties for the users.
Warranty & Durability
Products of Logitech are built for long time usage. You can use these devices for a long span without any issue. Logitech provides a 3-year warranty for it’s ‘Mouse’ category products. If you need to avail of the warranty from the Logitech support page from their official site. This giant brand is very much sensible towards its customers.
Though both of the devices have very few differences, I would recommend you for the MX Master 2S. You won’t regret this decision. Master 2S has all the features that the Master has also has some additional advantages and cool updates. So you should go for the MX Master 2S.
Frequently Asked Questions about MX Master and MX Master 2S
|Question: Are there any differences between MX Master 2S and the regular MX Master model? |
Answer: One of the major differences is you can control two computers with this model. You can easily move the cursor as easily as moving the cursor between multiple monitors.
Question: Does the mouse include cable?
Answer: Yes, it includes. You can use it while charging.
Question: Has anyone tested this device with Linux OS?
Answer: Yes, it works fine.
Question: Does this keyboard track on paper?
Answer: Yes, it tracks on paper without any issue, even if it will track on the glass.
Question: Is it possible to program the buttons to whatever I want? For example – Enter and Delete?
Answer: Yes, of course possible. You just need to go to the Keystroke assignment in the Logitech Options Software and do the customization.
Read more about comparisons from the below links.