Inissia and Essenza are the most sold Nespresso machines on the market. Both of the machines are suitable for regular coffee making. If it is really hard to choose between these two, I would say that Inissia will be best for you. I put together all the features that made it the best of its opposite machine.
Why do I choose Inissia between them?
- The water tank is the main difference between these two espresso machines, the Inissia built with 23 ounces of water while the Essenza provides only 20 ounces of the water tank. So you can keep more water with the larger one.
- It will consume only 1200 watts of energy. And the Essenza needs 1150 to 1450 watts of power. The Inissia is able to save some energy than the Essenza.
- Nespresso Inissia will give you an option of a large used capsule container. It is able to take 9-11 capsules. And the Essenza has only 5-6 used capsules taking capacity. That’s why the Inissia will be the best option for the feature.
- The cable of the Inissia is 31.02 Inches, and the cable size of the Essenza is 39.37 inches. That means you don’t have to fall in Hassel managing long cable if you choose Inissia.
In the above, I put together the main features that show why should you select the Inissia as the best. The Essenza also will be perfect for home Nespresso making. If you want it without the mentioned features, then you can have it. But the Inissia will remain as the best-chosen machine. If it really impressed you, and you can check the top price through the link.
The same features you will find in both of the machines.
- Both have a Removable tank.
- Each of the machines can read the capsules.
- Same power saving time.
- Energy-saving mode is enabled in both of the machines.
- You will get the same power-saving options.
- Time of the power changes in them.
- They need only 25 seconds to heat up.
- You will get the same warranty on both of the machines.
Check the Full Comparison Chart below
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Weight||5.29 lbs||5.07 lbs|
|Water tank||23 Ounces||20 Ounces|
|Water tank type||Removable||Removable|
|Power rating||1260 watts||1100 – 1450 Watts|
|Dimensions||4.6 x 12.6 x 9.1 in||3.3 x 12.9 x 8 In|
|Cable Length||31.02 Inches||39.37 inches|
|Capsules container capacity||9 – 11 Mug capsules||5 – 6 Mug capsules|
|Automatic power time||9 mins||9 mins|
|Heat uptime||25 sec||25 sec|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
Differences and similarities between Inissia and Essenza
Water tank capacity
The Inissia has 23 ounces of water tank. And the Essenza has only 20 ounces of water tank. Inissia has the best water tank capacity if I compare it to Essenza.
Inissia has 4.6 x 12.6 x 9.1 in dimensions. And the Essenza has 3.3 x 12.9 x 8 In dimensions. The Inissia is a little larger. And the Inissia is a little shorter if compared to each other. It is not a major difference, so you can have any of them for your workstation or home use.
You will get the Essinza power-consuming options. It may need 1150 to 1450 watts of electric current. And the Inissia needs only 1200 watts of electric power.
Capsules container capacity
The Inissia is capable of taking 9 to 11 capsules. And the Essenza can take only 5 to 6. which is below the recent machines. So Inissia will be a great option for you.
The cable length of the Innissia is 31.02 inches. And the Essenzia’s cable 39.37 inches. It is much longer than the average.
Energy-saving mode and time
Both of the machines have the energy-saving feature built-in. When you don’t use the machines or leave the machine turned on, the machine will automatically turn off. It is a vital feature for you, and you are going to love it. You can have any of them for this feature.
The heat-up feature of a Nespresso, every user wants to have it in their machines. The less heat-up time is recommended for calling a coffee machine best. At this stage, both of the machines need about 25 sec to heat-up. This preorder is not bad for making a coffee best.
The Nespresso warrants both of the machines one year of service. Within one year of periods if the machine gets in trouble. You can claim the warranty service for free. For looking at the warranty features, you can have any of the machines.
The Inissia and the Essenza machines are the most common Nespresso machines with a minimalist footprint. But the noticeable water tank, double size of the used capsules container, Less power consumption, and the decent Cable length will give you the option for choosing the Inissia. Other than that, you can have the Essenza if the extra features are not usable for you.
Frequently Asked Questions of the Inissia and Essenza
|Can I make a large cup of coffee with Inissia?|
You can make a large coffee with Inissia, but you need to load the large cups capsules.
Can I use the capsules of other brands in the Nespresso?
Yes, you can use capsules of any brand in the Nespresso machines. But the Original capsules from Nespresso are recommended.
Can I use the machines with 220/210 volt?
Nope, You can’t use these machines with 220/210 volt. You will need a 110 or EU adapter.
Here are other espresso comparison articles that you can read.