Why do We suggest The Canon T7i?
- The Canon T7i has an elevated number of focus points than the Nikon D5600. Canon T7i has 45 focus points, while Nikon D5600 has 39 focus points. With more focus points, Canon T7i gives better-focused moving objects photos, and it gets focused on subjects quickly.
- This DSLR camera from Canon comes with a quicker continuous shooting speed compared to the Nikon D5600. It can take 6 shots in one second in the continuous shooting speed feature. On the opposite, the Nikon D5600 can click 5 photos in one second with this feature.
- Canon T7i appears with a webcam function feature. That means you can use this camera as your personal computer’s webcam. On the other side, the Nikon D5600 does not appear with this function.
- It also has an anti-flicker feature. This feature helps to decrease uneven colors and displaying of flickering light while shooting. Unfortunately, the Nikon D5600 does not come with this feature.
- The screen resolution is slightly better in Canon T7i than the Nikon D5600. Canon T7i’s screen resolution is 1,040k dots. In contrast, Nikon D5600’s screen resolution is 1,037k dots. So, you are getting a bit higher quality screen to look at with Canon T7i.
These mentioned reasons make Canon T7i an ultimate catch compared to Nikon D5600. To have further queries about these two camera prices, please press the buttons below.
Similar Features in Nikon D5600 and CanonT7i
- Nikon D5600 and Canon T7i have a 24 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor. This sensor ensures you get photos with more details.
- Their LCD screen is a touch screen. Therefore, it is easier to control camera function in these two cameras.
- Nikon D5600 and Canon T7i appear with built-in flash, which helps you click photos in the dark. However, they have external flash shoes too. So, you can attach an extra flash to cover more length in the darkness for taking photos with both of these.
- Nikon D5600 and Canon T7i have the face detection feature, which helps to get better focus on photos and very useful for portrait photos.
- These two cameras arrive with a microphone port. An external microphone phone port opens the option of getting high-quality audio on the videos.
|Specification||Canon T7i||Nikon D5600|
|Editor’s Rating||4.9 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Dimension||17.5 x 12 x 11.3 inches||4.88 x 2.76 x 3.82 inches|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||6 fps||5 fps|
|Battery Life||600 shots||820 shots|
|Screen Resolution||1.040k dots||1.037k dots|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF/EF-S||Nikon F|
|Resolution||24 MP||24 Mp|
|Face Detection Focus||Yes||Yes|
|UHS Card Support||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Difference and Similarity Between Nikon D5600 and Canon T7i
Design and Display
Nikon D5600 and Canon T7i come in a handy design. Both have an excellent grip to carry. Although, they have different sizes. Nikon D5600’s size is 4.88 x 2.76 x 3.82 inches. In contrast, the Canon T7i’s size is 17.5 x 12 x 11.3 inches. In the matter of weight, they are not similar either. Nikon D5600’s weight is 465 grams. On the other hand, the Canon T7i’s weight is 532 grams. So, the Canon T7i may feel a little heavier on hand. If you consider having a lighter and handy digital SLR camera, you can choose the Nikon D5600.
Nikon D5600 comes with a bigger LCD screen than the Canon T7i. Its screen size is 3.2 “, and the Canon T7i’s screen size is 3”. So, Nikon can give you a broader screen to work with. The LCD screen is a touch screen in both of these. Canon T7i has a slightly higher screen resolution. Canon T7i’s screen resolution is 1,040k dots, and Nikon D5600’s screen resolution is 1,037k dots. Therefore, Canon T7i’s screen is moderately high-quality.
The shooting performance is good in both Nikon D5600 and Canon T7i. However, viewfinder magnification is better in Nikon D5600. It is 0.55x in Nikon D5600 and 0.51x in Canon T7i. So, you get a larger viewfinder with Nikon D5600 compared to Canon T7i. The maximum ISO is 25,600 in both of these cameras. So, they perform pretty well in harsh lighting. In the continuous shooting speed section, Canon T7i performs one step ahead of Nikon D5600. Canon T7i takes 6 frames in a second in the continuous shooting speed feature. In contrast, Nikon D5600 can capture 5 frames in one second with this feature.
Canon T7i has 45 focus points, and Nikon D5600 has 39 focus points. So, Canon T7i gives more focus photos compared to Nikon D5600. Its higher focus points also help to get focused images of moving objects. With its extra focused points, Canon T7i can capture better portrait photos than the Nikon D5600. Hence, if you are buying a camera for portrait photos and moving objects, you can go with Canon T7i without thinking twice.
Battery life is longer in Nikon D5600. This digital SLR camera can shoot 820 photos per single charge. On the contrary, Canon T7i can shoot 600 photos in one single charge. So, if you often take pictures at long events, then you may get the Nikon D5600. However, 600 shots per single charge are not so bad either.
Video resolution in Nikon D5600 and Canon T7i is the same. Both have a Full HD – 1920 x 1080 megapixels video resolution to record video. These two can record videos for 30 minutes without any interruption. In addition, the timelapse feature is available in both Nikon D5600 and Canon T7i. They also come with an external microphone port which can give you high-quality audio in the video clips.
Connectivity, SnapBridge, and Camera Connect
These two have built-in wireless connections. Nikon D56000 and Canon T7i also come with a Bluetooth connection. So, connecting with another device with Bluetooth is super easy with these two. Nonetheless, both Nikon and Canon offer a smartphone app for their cameras. Nikon’s Android and iOS app’s name is SnapBridge, and Canon’s name is Canon Camera Connect. This makes connecting cameras to the smartphone or smart devices super easy.
The manufacturers provide a 1-year warranty for both Nikon d5600 and Canon T7i. So, you can use these cameras carefree for one year. However, if you want their service for a longer time without any problem, you may want to keep the lenses clean.
Canon T7i comes with elevated amazing features, while Nikon D5600 also shares some better quality in the way. Canon T7i offers more focus points, higher continuous shooting speed, a webcam function, a moderately better screen resolution, and an anti-flicker option. On the other side, Nikon D5600 brings better weight, a larger viewfinder, longer battery life, and widescreen on the table. In the end, it is up to you where to focus while buying yourself a camera. Best of luck with your pursuing purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nikon D5600 and Canon T7i
|Does Canon T7i come with Bluetooth connectivity?
Yes, Canon T7i does come with Bluetooth connectivity.
Does the Nikon D5600 come with a battery and charger?
Yes, Nikon D5600 does come with a battery and a charger.
Is the Canon T7i a weather-sealed camera?
No, Canon T7i is not a weather-sealed camera.
What is the sensor of the Nikon D5600?
The Nikon D5600’s sensor is 24MP – APS-C CMOS sensor.
What is the weight of the Canon T7i?
Canon T7i is a little heavier than the Nikon D5600. Its weight is 532 grams.
You may have interest in –