Nikon D610 and D750 are suitable DSLR cameras for beginners. Both of them have some similarities, but some improved features made Nikon D750 more prominent.
What Makes Nikon D750 More Prominent?
- Nikon D750 arrives with an excellent ISO which is 12,800. On the other hand, Nikon, D610’s max ISO is 6,400. Moreover, the low light ISO of Nikon D750 is 2956. The ISO range will adjust the lighting when you capture a photo.
- This digital SLR camera has 51 focus point that is suitable for focusing on moving objects. However, the Nikon D610 has 39 focus points, and it cannot take pictures like the D750 device.
- Nikon D750 comes with better connectivity as it has built-in wireless and Bluetooth connection. In contrast, Nikon D610 does not come with any of these features. Anyhow, with its’ updated conn
- This digital SLR camera has a tilting display which gives you a flexible shooting position, but Nikon D610 has a fixed type screen. In addition, it combines with 1,229k screen dots whereas its sibling has 921k dots. Therefore, the D750’s screen will deliver rich resolution and allow you to have a flexible shooting position.
- Nikon D750 has a way better battery life that can take 1230 photos on a single charge, while Nikon D610 can only take 900 images with a full charge. Consequently, this camera is more appropriate for long events.
- You can control this device via your smartphone, thus you don’t need to reach the camera to operate it. Unfortunately, Nikon 610 doesn’t include smartphone control.
- This device supports UHS cards whereas the other one doesn’t. Nevertheless, this camera can read memory data quicker which makes it very responsive.
- Nikon D750 arrives with a lighter body than the Nikon D610. The weight of the Nikon D750 is 840 grams, Nikon D610’s weight is 850. The lighter weight makes Nikon D750 more portable.
These are the features that make Nikon D750 more prominent than Nikon D610. To know about their prices, please press these buttons below.
Similar Features in Nikon D610 and D750
- Both Nikon D610 and D750’s maximum resolution is 24 megapixels. Therefore, you would get high-quality images with both of these cameras.
- They come with built-in flash and external flash shoes. So, you can click better pictures in the dark, and in case of more extended coverage, you can attach an external flash to them.
- Nikon D610 and D750 come with an optical viewfinder. That assures you better framing and control over your clicks.
- Nikon D610 and D750 are environmentally sealed DSLR cameras. That means you can shoot in rough weather conditions with both of them.
- Timelapse recording is available in both Nikon D610 and D750. Therefore, you can get mesmerizing timelapse videos with these two cameras.
- D610 and D750 have AE bracketing features that help to set the exposure by themselves, and this feature is helpful for strict lighting states.
- These cameras have two storage slots. So, you can stock a lot of photos and videos at one time on these cameras.
You can enjoy these same functions if you choose any of Nikon D610 or D750. But if you want super performance with a lot of improved features then you have to pick Nikon D750.
|Specification||Nikon D750||Nikon D610|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Dimension||5.55 x 3.07 x 4.45 inches||5.55 x 3.23 x 4.45 inches|
|Battery Life||1230 shots||900 shots|
|UHS Card Support||Yes||No|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||6.5 fps||6 fps|
|LCD Screen Resolution||1.229k dots||921k dots|
|LCD Screen Type||Tilting||Fixed|
|Low Light ISO||2956||2925|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
|Resolution||24 MP||24 Mp|
|Eye Tracking Focus||No||No|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F||Nikon F|
|Face Detection Focus||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Difference and Similarity Between Nikon D610 and D750
Design and Display
Nikon D610 and D750 come in almost the same sleek design. Their wait is a little different from each other. Nikon D610’s weight is 840 grams, and D750’s weight is 840 grams. Their size is 5.55 x 3.23 x 4.45 inches for Nikon D610 and 5.55 x 3.07 x 4.45 inches for the Nikon D750. They are easygoing and easily portable.
Both have a 3.2” big display. So, they give you a broad view. However, their screen resolution is different. 921k dots screen resolution is in Nikon D610, and 1,229k dots screen resolution in Nikon D750. Their screen type is also not the same. Nikon D750’s screen is tilted, but Nikon D610’s screen is fixed. With a tilted screen, you get flexible shooting positions in Nikon D750.
In this section, Nikon D750 gives better performance than Nikon D610. Nikon D750 has a high-quality ISO. Its max ISO is 12,800, but Nikon D610’s max ISO is 6,400. In the matter of low-light ISO, Nikon D750 wins again. Its low light ISO is 2956, and Nikon D610’s low light ISO is 2925. The dynamic range feature is also better in Nikon D750. It has a dynamic range of 14.5, while Nikon D610 has a 14.4 dynamic range. Continuous shooting speed is superior in Nikon D750. It is 6.5 frames per second and 6 frames per second in Nikon D610.
In this section, Nikon D750 gives an exceptional performance. It has 51 focus points, while Nikon D610 only has 39. So, undoubtedly this camera is better at focusing and capturing moving objects. You get astonishing photos with all these focus points in Nikon D750.
Nikon D750 has an extreme battery power than the Nikon D650. You can shoot 1230 photos in one single charge with this Nikon D series camera. In contrast, Nikon D610 can click 900 pictures in this duration. Nikon D750 will be with you for a longer time compared to the Nikon D610. So, if you are focusing on the camera performance in long events, then you must choose the Nikon D750.
They come in the same video quality. The video resolution in both of them is Full HD – 1920 x 1080 megapixels. These two cameras can record video for 30 minutes on a single charge. Nikon D750 and D610 also have the timelapse feature. This feature makes these two digital SLR cameras extraordinary.
Connectivity and SnapBridge
Connectivity is exceeded in Nikon D750. This D series camera comes with Bluetooth connectivity and built-in wireless connectivity. Nikon D610 does not come with any of these connectivity options. Therefore, Nikon D750 wins in the matter of connectivity without any hesitation. However, Nikon offers SnapBridge apps for all of its cameras. This android and iSO application make it easier to transfer files from your camera to any smart device.
There is a one-year warranty for each of these cameras from Nikon. This warranty covers any manufactural defect, repair, or replacement policy; however, Nikon reserves all the right to repair or replace these cameras during this time.
Nikon D610 and D750 are two outstanding DSLR cameras. They have everything you want to have in a digital SLR camera. But if you are looking for the best one for you, you should go with the Nikon D750.
It is upper-level in most of the features. Nikon D610 can provide you with everything you need in a DSLR camera, but Nikon D750 can give you every feature improved than the Nikon D610.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nikon D610 and D750
|What type of viewfinder does Nikon D750 has?
The Nikon D750 has an optical viewfinder.
Is the Nikon D610 an environmentally sealed digital SLR camera?
Yes, The Nikon D610 is an environmentally sealed digital SLR camera.
What is the sensor of the Nikon D750?
Nikon D750 has a full-frame CMOS sensor.
What is the continuous shooting speed of the Nikon D610?
The continuous shooting speed of the Nikon D610 is 6 frames per second.
Does the Nikon D750 come with wireless connectivity?
Yes, Nikon D750 does come with wireless connectivity.
Read more related articles from the below links –