NordicTrack S15i and S22i are pretty much popular, but in my opinion, NordicTrack S22i would be the best pick here.
What Made NordicTrack S22i the Best pick?
- NordicTrack S22i has a 22-inch screen that can be swiveled up to 360 degrees, while S15i has a 14-inch screen. The S22i allows you to watch live videos properly in it. Moreover, it tracks many workout stats during your ride rather than the previous one.
- It has 24 resistance levels. On the other side, the NordicTrack S15i resistance level is 22. The higher resistance level will help you to get an extreme workout.
- You will be comfortable with this gym cycle rather than its competitor S15i. As the S15i console is a little wobbly while running the saddle, S22i doesn’t do this.
- You will get a one-year free iFit membership card with S22i that is very convenient. You can access fitness live sessions, global workouts, and so on. In contrast, NordicTrack S15i doesn’t offer free iFit membership.
- Nordictrack S22i lets you change the sound level on this bike for music or instructor voice. Besides, the S15i doesn’t include this awesome functionality.
All those unique features made NordicTrack S22i the best studio bike. If you are looking for the best one between these two, then Nordictrack 22si should be your pick. To check the price just click the buttons below.
Similar Features between NordicTrack S15i and S22i
Let’s look at the benefits both gym machines provide you from their similar features –
- They combine with a one-year iFit membership so you can personalize your health and fitness coaching from the world’s best-experienced trainers.
- Both cycle’s screen is fully adjustable so that you can easily rotate it to participate in yoga or other training routines.
- NordicTrack S15i and S22i come with a pair of 3-pounds dumbbells so that you can do some upper body workouts.
- You can visualize your progress plus discover more about your workouts and track real-time workout data on these devices.
Nordictrack s22i and s15i will provide you these benefits so that you can reach your fitness target quickly. However, after reading the similar features & benefits, if you think the s15i is a good choice, choose this one instead of the other one.
Nordictrack s22i vs s15i : Comparison Chart
|Specification||NordicTrack S15i||NordicTrack S22i|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Dimension||55.75” x 22” x 61.”||55.0″ L x 21.9″ W x 56.9″|
|Screen||14-inch HD touchscreen||22-inch HD touchscreen|
|Adjustable Handlebar||2-way Adjustable||2-way Adjustable|
|Adjustable Seat||4-way Adjustable||4-way Adjustable|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs||350 lbs|
|Track the Stats||Yes||Yes|
|Live Interactive Training||Yes||Yes|
|Daily Workout Challenges||Yes||Yes|
Differences and Similarities Between NordicTrack S15i vs S22i
The design of the NordicTrack S15i and S22i are almost the same. But the S15i has a larger dimension, but both machines have the same 350lbs weight capacity. Also, the machines provide the same 20% incline and a 10% decline. They are equipped with transport wheels, including adjustable base levelers.
These two NordicTrack come with power plugs; they don’t need any batteries. These bikes are engineered with commercial-gauged steel that is corrosion-resistance. It’s a plus point since they make sure the machines last for years to come. Furthermore, these studio bikes have built-in speakers. And you can find an auxiliary port to connect your Bluetooth device to it.
The display makes the main difference between these two studio bikes. The S22i is built with a 22-inch HD touchscreen, while the S15i display is 14-inch. The display can be rotated up to 360-degree so you can set it for the perfect view depending on your preference.
Also, the display has a swivel design that lets you turn the screen right to the left, in any direction you need. Since the S22i has a larger display, you can go with it as you can see your heart rate in it correctly.
In terms of the resistance level, the machines have different levels. The S15i has 22 levels, while the S22i comes with 24. The higher the resistance, the better your workout will be. If you want to be dedicated to the exercise, then NordicTrack S15i could be a better option for you. On the other hand, if you are not a regular workout, then NordicTrack S15i is the answer for you.
Both machines come up with the 1-Year iFit Membership. The iFit feature is excellent since you can watch your heart rate, and this can be done by using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. The iFit helps you to set your goal, and it’s free for one year. You can watch the live workout of your trainer to learn from them. Plus, it allows you to track your stats, which helps you to improve your iFit interface.
The exciting part about these two bikes is that you can work out worldwide with the stunning Google maps workout technology. And the iFit lets you challenge your daily workout; it helps you do something new.
Handlebar and Seat
The NordicTrack S15i and S22i studio are featured with adjustable seats. You are capable of adjusting the seat horizontally or vertically since it’s designed with a 4-way adjustable. On the other side, the handlebars are 2-way adjustable that is up and down. These are excellent that help the users find the best cycling always in a perfect posture and keep the sweat away.
Before purchasing a studio bike, consider the warranty is a must. These two offer the same warranty. They have one year on labor, three years on parts, and ten years warranty on the frames. However, though it comes with the same warranty, NordicTrack S22i should be your choice.
NordicTrack S15i and S22i are the right choices for people looking for an indoor bike. These are also a suitable choice for beginner-level people. Both machines will make your workout more fun and amazing. Compared to the S15i, the NordicTrack S22i is better since it has an excellent display plus other significant functions. So I highly recommend it to you.
Frequently Asked Questions of NordicTrack s22i vs s15i
|Can I watch Netflix on NordicTrack?|
No, you cannot access Netflix on these gym cycles; also, the machine doesn’t allow you to browse another website.
Can I use NordicTrack without iFit?
Yes, it can work fine without the iFit function, and you need to choose the manual mode.
Is NordicTrack S22i compatible with Bluetooth?
Yes, the treadmill has an auxiliary music port, including the smart BLE receiver that allows you to connect your Bluetooth.
Will I lose belly fat riding on the NordicTrack?
Yes, cycling is very efficient when it comes to burning calories, as well as fat.
What is the warranty of the NordicTrack?
The NordicTrack comes with a two-years warranty on different parts.
Check more Gym bike comparisons from below.