NordicTrack S15i and S22i exercise bikes give you immersive training at home. But in terms of choosing the best one, this could be slightly tough. Hence, I’ve shared their differences so that you can make your investment worth it.
What Are the Differences Between NordicTrack S15i vs S22i
|NordicTrack S15i||NordicTrack S22i|
|NordicTrack S15i has a 22 resistance level.||NordicTrack S22i has a 24 resistance level.|
|The S15i’s screen cannot swivel up to 360 degrees.||The S22i screen can be rotated up to 360 degrees.|
|This machine isn’t integrated with iFit.||This machine has one-year iFit membership.|
|NordicTrack S15i sometimes feels wobbly.||NordicTrack S22i gives a comfortable ride.|
|The S15i cannot change the sound.||You can change the volume on this bike.|
|Check S15i Price at Amazon||Check S22i Price at Amazon|
What Made NordicTrack S22i Best?
- NordicTrack S22i has a 22-inch screen that can be swiveled up to 360 degrees, while S15i has a 14-inch screen. The S22i allows you to watch live videos properly in it. Moreover, it tracks many workout stats during your ride rather than the previous one.
- It has 24 resistance levels. On the other side, the NordicTrack S15i resistance level is 22. The higher resistance level will help you to get an extreme workout.
- You will get a one-year free iFit membership card with S22i, which is very convenient. You can access live fitness sessions, global workouts, and so on. In contrast, NordicTrack S15i doesn’t offer free iFit Membership.
- Nordictrack S22i lets you change the sound level on this bike for music or instructor voice. Besides, the S15i doesn’t include this awesome functionality.
- You will be comfortable with this gym cycle rather than its competitor, S15i. The S15i console is a little wobbly while running the saddle; S22i doesn’t do this.
All those unique features made NordicTrack S22i the best studio bike. If you are looking for the best one between these two, then Nordictrack 22si should be your pick.
Similar Features of NordicTrack S15i and S22i
Let’s look at the benefits both gym machines provide you from their similar features –
- They combine with a one-year iFit membership so you can personalize your health and fitness coaching from the world’s best-experienced trainers.
- Both cycles’ screen is fully adjustable so that you can easily rotate them to participate in yoga or other training routines.
- NordicTrack S15i and S22i come with a pair of 3-pound dumbbells so that you can do some upper-body workouts.
- You can visualize your progress, discover more about your workouts, and track real-time workout data on these devices.
Nordictrack s22i and s15i will provide these benefits so you can reach your fitness target quickly. However, after reading the similar features & benefits, if you think the s15i is a good choice, choose this one instead of the other one.
Other Specifications Chart of Nordictrack S22i and S15i
|Specification||NordicTrack S15i||NordicTrack S22i|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Dimension||55.75” x 22” x 61.”||55.0″ L x 21.9″ W x 56.9″|
|Screen||14-inch HD touchscreen||22-inch HD touchscreen|
|Adjustable Handlebar||2-way Adjustable||2-way Adjustable|
|Adjustable Seat||4-way Adjustable||4-way Adjustable|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs||350 lbs|
|Track the Stats||Yes||Yes|
|Live Interactive Training||Yes||Yes|
|Daily Workout Challenges||Yes||Yes|
Features and Benefits of NordicTrack S15i vs S22i
The design of the NordicTrack S15i and S22i are almost the same. But the S15i has a larger dimension, but both machines have the same 350lbs weight capacity.
Also, the machines provide the same 20% incline and a 10% decline. They are equipped with transport wheels, including adjustable base levelers.
These two NordicTrack come with power plugs; they don’t need batteries. These bikes are engineered with commercial-gauged steel that is corrosion-resistance.
It’s a plus point since they ensure the machines last for years. Furthermore, these studio bikes have built-in speakers. And you can find an auxiliary port to connect your Bluetooth device to it.
The display makes the main difference between these two studio bikes. The S22i is built with a 22-inch HD touchscreen, while the S15i display is 14-inch. The display can be rotated up to 360-degree so you can set it for the perfect view depending on your preference.
Also, the display has a swivel design that lets you turn the screen right to the left in any direction you need. Since the S22i has a larger display, you can go with it as you can see your heart rate in it correctly.
In terms of the resistance level, the machines have different levels. The S15i has 22 levels, while the S22i comes with 24. The higher the resistance, the better your workout will be.
If you want to be dedicated to the exercise, NordicTrack S15i could be a better option. On the other hand, if you are not a regular workout, NordicTrack S15i is the answer.
Both machines come up with the 1-Year iFit Membership. The iFit feature is excellent since you can watch your heart rate, which can be done using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
The iFit helps you to set your goal, and it’s free for one year. You can watch the live workout of your trainer to learn from them. Plus, it allows you to track your stats, which helps you to improve your iFit interface.
The exciting part about these two bikes is that you can work out worldwide with the stunning Google maps workout technology. And the iFit lets you challenge your daily workout; it helps you do something new.
Handlebar and Seat
The NordicTrack S15i and S22i studio are featured adjustable seats. You can adjust the seat horizontally or vertically since it’s designed with a 4-way adjustable.
On the other side, the handlebars are 2-way adjustable up and down. These are excellent that help the users find the best cycling always in a perfect posture and keep the sweat away.
Before purchasing a studio bike, consider the warranty a must. These two offer the same warranty. They have one year of labor, three years on parts, and ten years of warranty on the frames.
However, though it comes with the same warranty, NordicTrack S22i should be your choice.
NordicTrack S15i and S22i are the right choices for people looking for an indoor bike. These are also a suitable choice for beginner-level people. Both machines will make your workout more fun and amazing. Compared to the S15i, the NordicTrack S22i is better since it has an excellent display plus other significant functions. So I highly recommend it to you.
Frequently Asked Questions About NordicTrack S15i vs S22i
|Can I watch Netflix on NordicTrack?
No, you cannot access Netflix on these gym cycles; the machine doesn’t allow you to browse another website.
Can I use NordicTrack without iFit?
Yes, it can work fine without the iFit function, and you need to choose the manual mode.
Is NordicTrack S22i compatible with Bluetooth?
Yes, the treadmill has an auxiliary music port, including the smart BLE receiver that allows you to connect your Bluetooth.
Will I lose belly fat riding on the NordicTrack?
Yes, cycling is very efficient when it comes to burning calories and fat.
What is the warranty of the NordicTrack?
The NordicTrack comes with a two-year warranty on different parts.
Check more Gym bike comparisons below.
- NordicTrack S22i Vs Peloton
- Schwinn 130 vs 170
- Schwinn IC3 vs Peloton
- Schwinn IC3 vs IC4
- Nautilus R618 vs Schwinn 270
I'm Fahad Hasan author of Buywithme.org & I have been working in the fitness industry for the last 6 years, I'm dedicated to helping people to fix & choose fitness equipment. My greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help his readers to get the best equipment for their needs under their budget.
Click the below links to find him on social media
- Home Gym Machine2022.09.08Bowflex Xtreme vs Xtreme 2 – Check what makes Xtreme 2 Better!
- Air purifuer2022.08.31Dyson AM11 vs TP02 – What’s the main difference between them?
- Jacket2022.08.31Apex Bionic vs Apex Risor – Which one is Comfortable & Fittest?
- Nordictrack Bike2022.08.29NordicTrack S15i vs S22i – Check Why NordicTrack S22i is Best!