PowerBeats 3 and Bose SoundSport are two impressive headphones, and if you want the best one, then we highly recommend Bose Soundsport.
Why We Recommend Bose SoundSport?
- Bose SoundSport headphone combines a built-in heart rate sensor, while the PowerBeats 3 doesn’t. And the heart rate sensor will track your performance. Moreover, you will get real-time heart rate data while using the device.
- This device has a tiny Bluetooth tracker named Tile, and if you cannot find your headphone, this will help you get your device by tracking its location. Unfortunately, the PowerBeats 3 doesn’t have any tracking function.
- Even with extreme workouts, Bose SoundSport will remain in its place because it has secured buds, but the PowerBeats 3 may not fit properly.
- With this headphone wirelessly, you can use Endomondo, MapMyRun, RunKeeper to any favorite fitness app, which helps you reach your fitness goal quickly. But the other one doesn’t feature any apps.
- This will provide you better bass quality and sound compared to the PowerBeats 3.
These were the reasons we suggest this headphone to you, if you want to upgrade your headphone, consider the Bose SoundSport.
Similar Features of the PowerBeats 3 vs Bose SoundSport
- These headphones are IPX4 rating that means both are sweat resistant.
- Both come with a charging case so that you can charge your device in it.
- They cover a one-year limited warranty from the date you purchase them, and this period covers any internal damages.
These two great earphones share a few similar features, and you can see the PowerBeats doesn’t include any high-end functions, so you can consider the Bose SoundSport.
PowerBeats 3 vs Bose SoundSport – Quick Comparison
|Specifications||PowerBeats 3||Bose Soundsport|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Measurement||1 x 5.94 x 1 inches||1.13 x 1 x 1.13 inches|
|Weight||14 Ounces||0.8 Ounces|
|Battery Life||12 hours||6 hours|
|Track lost earbuds||No||Tile|
|Apple Audio Chip||Apple H1||No|
|Bluetooth + NFC||Yes||Yes|
|Heart Rate Sensor||No||Yes|
|Sweat Resistant||IPX4 rating||IPX4 rating|
Differences and Similarities: Bose Soundsport vs PowerBeats 3
Powerbeats 3 has a weather-sealed design, but the Bose doesn’t include this. However, both are sweatproof devices, so these are perfect for workouts or exercise sessions.
However, you will get outstanding sound quality from Bose SoundSport. When it comes to comfort, the Bose is better, and this device will perfectly fit on your ears, so you can consider this one rather than PowerBeats 3.
Both devices provide excellent sound; moreover, they will make transparent outside noises as well. So you can enjoy the music to the fullest.
Furthermore, they include a microphone as well, it lets you pick calls, and the sound quality is crisp and clear.
The devices let you adjust the volume if it gets too high, simply press on the left ear cups and adjust the volume easily.
The features show PowerBeats 3 gives 12 hours of battery life with just a single charge.
On the other hand, the Bose SoundSport has 6 hours battery life which is half compared to the PowerBeats.
Even though Bose gives less battery life, you can consider this because the device is full of high-end features.
However, both come with a charging case so that you can charge the devices on the go as well.
You can connect the Bose via Bluetooth and the NFC function, but the PowerBeats are only compatible with the Bluetooth function.
Since the Bose can be paired up with the NFC feature, this would be an ideal pick for you. But if you are okay only with the BT, PowerBeats 3 would be your best choice either.
Anyhow, the devices can be paired up with their recognized devices automatically once they are paired up.
Bose SoundSport helps you reach your fitness goal quickly because it is combined with fitness apps. But the PowerBeats does not work with any fitness app.
If you are an exercise enthusiast, you should think about the Bose SoundSport device rather than its competitor.
However, the Bose includes StayHear+ Sport tips and features different types of fitness apps, such as – MapMyRun, Endomondo, Runtastic, etc.
In addition, this device has an HR sensor, so when you put on the headphone, this will start tracking our heart rate, plus will send you the real-time data.
Bose SoundSport has an active noise cancellation function; moreover, this headphone has transparent noise too.
The ANC feature will block the outside noise so that you can enjoy your favorite music without any issues. Remember, the noise cancellation only blocks light noises like the sound coming from the tv, etc.
PowerBeats 3 doesn’t include any ANC function, so if you want to get fully lost in the music, the Bose SoundSport would be the best pick.
Bose SoundSport has a tracking feature, but the other one doesn’t. So if by chance, you cannot find your headphone, you can find the device with the help of the Tile feature.
Both show up a one-year limited warranty that works against any manufacturing damages to the device. To get the warranty service, you need to get the headphone from the authorized dealers. However, the Bose warranty is expandable with a few extra bucks, but the PowerBeats is not.
If you seek a headphone with impressive features that will provide you outstanding sound, the Bose would be an ideal pick.
But if you are not looking for upgraded features and are okay with just the headphone and sound quality, go with the PowerBeats 3 instead.
Frequently Asked Questions about PowerBeats 3 & Bose SoundSport
|Can I connect these headphones to two devices?
Yes, both headphones can be paired up with two devices at the same time.
How long is the warranty?
PowerBeats 3 and Bose SoundSport combine with a one-year limited warranty.
Which include fitness apps?
You will get the fitness app on the Bose SoundSport headphone.
Do they have a noise-canceling function?
The Bose SoundSport only includes the noise canceling function, but the PowerBeats doesn’t have this.
How long is the PowerBeats 3 battery life?
It can last for 12 hours per charge, while the Bose can last for six hours.
Read some other comparisons below:
- Airpods vs Powerbeats
- Powerbeats Pro vs Bose Soundsport Free
- Sony WH1000xm3 vs Beats Studio 3
- Beats Studio 2 vs Studio 3
- Powerbeats vs Powerbeats 3
- Powerbeats 3 vs 2
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Sony2022.06.01Sony a7 vs a7r – Learn Why Sony a7 is Better than a7r!
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.05.30Breville Infuser vs Barista Express – Check & get the best one
- Baby Monitor2022.05.30Nanit vs Nanit Plus – Check what make Nanit Plus Best Monitor!
- Cookware2022.05.30All Clad D5 vs Copper Core – Which cookware should be your pick?