Why do we recommend Powerbeats pro?
- Powerbeats Pro is a weather-sealing earbuds which protect the device from dust, raindrop, and water splash. While AirPods 2 does not have any weather-sealed system.
- It can reduces the background music. It will also help to stop music from leaking out. Besides, its competitor does not have such a system.
- This device comes with a 4-hour extra-long battery life than Airpods 2. It gives you up to 9 hour listing time; on the other hand, Airpods 2 give you up to 5-hour battery life.
- Powerbeats Pro come with wingtips, which make the earbuds more secure to fit. When you use these earbuds correctly, they will stop falling out. While AirPods does not have any wingtips option.
- This device has a battery level indicator. Whenever the battery is low, it will inform you. Besides, Airpods 2 does not notify when the battery gets low. You can check the battery percentage by opening the charging case.
Hopefully, now you understand why Powerbeats Pro is better than Airpods 2. Think before you invest your money.
|Specification||Powerbeats Pro||Airpods 2|
|Editors Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||4.33 x 3.15 x 4.33 inches||0.65 x 0.71 x 1.59 inches|
|Weight||8 ounces||3.5 ounces|
|Battery||1 lithium-ion battery required||2 lithium-metal batteries required|
|Weather sealed Option||Yes||No|
|Has passive noise reduction||Yes||No|
|Battery life||9 hour||4 hour|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Similarities and differences in feature between Powerbeats Pro and Airpods 2
Design: Powerbeats Pro has a water resistance system. This device protected extra sealed to stop failures caused by raindrops, dust, and water splash. With this device, earbuds come with wing tips that can connect for a safer fit.
While AirPods 2 does not have any such feature. This headphone comes in three different sizes. So if you want to change the size, then you can replace it whenever you want. Airpods 2 comes with only a white alternative little box. You have to charge the case for charging your headphones.
Noise Cancellation: Powerbeats Pro has a passive noise reduction system. Which is to seal background noise and stop leaking out music. Besides its competitor, Airpods 2 does not have a noise cancellation system. So with this device, you can not cancel background noise. In this section, Powerbeats Pro is the best choice.
Battery: This device gives you a 4-hour extra battery life which is most important for headphones. It gives you up to 9 hours of listening time. In contrast, Airpods 2 give you 5-hour battery life. So if you judge these devices, then Powerbeats Pro is better than Airpods 2.
Voice command: In Powerbeats Pro, you can control your device by your voice command. It was a more accessible way to enter your device without pressing any switch. Airpods 2 also have a voice command function. But there is some issue with this system.
Comfort: This earbud from beats brand gives you the best experiences while listening to music. They are perfect in shape for any type of head size. It won’t hurt your ear while you hear a piece for a long time. These silicone ear tips are designed to give you full satisfaction. Besides, Airpods 2 also gives you full comfort while listening to music. In this section, Powerbeats Pro is best for you.
Durability and warranty: These headphones are the most durable earbuds. These headphones have a water and sweat-resistant system so that you can use them for a long time without any doubt. You will get a one year warranty for both devices. If there are any damaged shelf issues, then we can not service or replace them.
Accessories: With the Powerbeats Pro, you will get-
- Powerbeats Pro wireless headphones.
- Charging case
- Ear tips with four types of size.
- USB-A charging cable.
- Quick start guide.
- Warranty card
With Airpods 2 you will get-
- Charging cable
- Lighting to USB cable
Additional Feature: Both devices have a voice command option; you can control your device without pressing any button. These headphones can be used as a headset for a pc or game. Airpods 2 has a voice prompts option. For the voice stimulated system, you will automatically accept the information via audio massage. This option also alerts you whenever the battery gets low. In this device, you will get the control panel section. So, you can enter your device without connecting any cable.
Microphone: More microphone gives you better sound quality and filters out background noise. Airpods 2 has four microphones, and Powerbeats Pro has two microphones. So in this section, Airpods 2 gives you the best quality sound system.
Final Word: Both of the headphones are excellent and come with a lot of new features. After a lot of discussions, buywithme.org suggests you should buy Powerbeats Pro. Airpods 2 is also a good choice.
Frequently Asked Question about Powerbeats Pro and Airpods 2
Does the Airpods 2 case need to charging/
Yes, it does. If you don’t charge your case, then your headphone does not get charged.
Do the AirPods work with android devices?
Yes, It can be paired by any android device via Bluetooth and wirelessly.
Can I control the powerboats pro with both earbuds?
Each earbud has full mirrored control. Use the ‘b’ button for call and track control.
How Sweat-resistance are these?
Powerbeats pro is rated IPX4, which means they are sweat-resistant from any direction.
You may have interest in –
- Powerbeats Pro vs Powerbeats 3
- Beats Solo 3 VS Solo Pro
- Lightspeed Zulu 3 vs Bose A20
- AirPods Pro vs Bose SoundSport
- Bose Sport Earbuds vs Soundsport Free
- Powerbeats vs Powerbeats Pro