If you are confused between Powerbeats and Powerbeats 3, then We highly recommend you pick Powerbeats for you.
Why We Recommend Powerbeats?
- Powerbeats gives you up to 15 hours of listening time, while Powerbeats 3 gives you up to 12 hours of listening time. Longer battery life ensures more listening time without thinking about the charge.
- It is adjustable and has a secure-fit ear hook system which makes the device more comfortable to use. While Powerbeats 3 can poorly fit, these earbuds are so small that large-sized ears can’t fit them well.
- Powerbeats improved their connection speed with the Apple H1 headphone chip. Besides, its competitor has an apple w1 chip which is also good, but the connection speed is not good as Apple H1.
- This device has an on-ear controls feature, while Powerbeats 3 does not have this feature. The on-ear headphone is smaller and lighter, so it ensures comfortable listening for a long time.
- Powerbeats are sweat and water-resistant during workouts and running. On the other side, Powerbeats 3 also has water resistance, but it does not give proper protection like Powerbeats.
Hopefully, now you can understand why Powerbeats is best for you. Before choosing one you should have a check at the improved features of any headphone.
- Powerbeats and Powerbeats 3 have a stereo speaker that is creating a richer sound to ensure better listening experiences.
- These devices are water and sweat-resistant, which lets you take your recreation level to the next level.
- These headphones come with a Class 1 Bluetooth technology that can transmit at 100mw with a range of 100 meters.
Comparison Chart: Powerbeats vs Powerbeats 3
|Editors Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Weight||8.4 ounces||14 ounces|
|Dimension||4.33 x 2.6 x 4.33 inches||1 x 5.94 x 1 inches|
|Battery||15 hours||12 hours|
|Audio Chip||Apple H1 chip||Apple W1 chip|
|Connectivity||Wireless, Bluetooth, NFC||Wireless|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Similarities & Differences Between Powerbeats and Powerbeats 3
These devices are High-performance wireless earphones. Powerbeats are more adjustable now and have secure-fit ear hooks, which will give you more comfort and stability. While Powerbeats 3 also has wireless earphones, people can not wear them for their different ear sizes. This device is not comfortable like Powerbeats. In this section, Powerbeats is a good choice for you.
This device gives you up to 15 hours of listening time. In contrast, its competitor gives you 12 hours battery life. 5 min charge gives a 1-hour playback time. Besides, Powerbeats 3 also give you a 5 min fast fuel charging 1-hour playback time. In terms of battery life, Powerbeats is better than Powerbeats 3.
If we talk about Audio Quality, then, believe me, Powerbeats is best than others headphones. This device gives on-ear controls for music, phone calls, and a microphone. The on-ear control ensures the best experience in sound quality.
On the other side, Powerbeats 3 sound quality is not good as Powerbeats. There is a technical issue with the Sound system; the buds don’t reverberate in your ears need to increase the volume of what you listen to. It’s a big problem for any listener, so choose wisely.
Both devices are water and sweat-resistant during workouts and running. But Powerbeats 3 is not full of sweat resistance, and if you have a sweat problem, then this earphone is not for you. In this situation, you can go for Powerbeats. It’s suitable for any person.
These headphones are suitable for ios and android devices. Class 1 Bluetooth is used for an extended range. At Powerbeats, Apple H1 chips are included to make your device faster, increase stability and speed.
It also increased the battery life also makes faster switching between connecting devices. On the other hand, at Powerbeats 3, Apple W1 chips include optimizing audio streaming for Airpods users. It also helps quick device pairing and connectivity. Bluetooth connectivity is more stable.
Durability and Warranty:
Both Powerbeats earphones’ earcups are made from silicons, so you use them for a long time without any issues. Powerbeats models are heat-resistant and rubber-like, and their snug fits in the ear. Powerbeats company gives one-year warranty. The warranty period starts from the date of product buying. For any damage issue, contact the leading site. Remember, the company does not cover any self-damage or accidental problems.
In the box: With the Powerbeats, you will get-
- Powerbeats wireless headphones.
- Four sizes of ear tips.
- Silicones carrying case
- USB-A charging cable.
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
With the Powerbeats 3, you will get-
- Powerbeats 3 wireless headphones
- Six sizes of ear tips.
- One carrying case.
- Micro USB charging cable.
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card.
FAQ about Powerbeats and Powerbeats 3
|Do the Powerbeats 3 come with a charger?
The Powebeats 3 does not come with a charger. Headphones come with a charging cable, and they work like a charger.
Can these headphones control the music?
Powerbeats have built-in control, and they are located in the right earbud. You can use the rocker button to up and down the music volume. Use the multifunction b button to control the playback, press to play and pause, two press for skip forward, three press for skip backward.
How do I connect with additional Bluetooth devices?
For the Powerbeats back into a connecting option, hold the switch-off button on the left side for four seconds until the light blinks. Now select the Powerbeats in the Bluetooth menu on your phones.
Can I wear these while wearing glasses?
Yes, you can. It’s not a problem; you can use these headphones after wearing glasses. You don’t feel uncomfortable with wearing glasses. I hope this answer helps you.
Can I use it with my Samsung galaxy s20?
It will be work with any android device. Just download the beats app and follow the onscreen instruction.
You can also read some other comparisons-