Powerbeats and Powerbeats Pro have the same almost identical feature, but we recommend Powerbeats Pro because it has got some advanced features.
Why We Recommend Powerbeats Pro?
- Powerbeats Pro takes only five minutes charge to give you 1.5-hour playback when your battery is low. In comparison, its competitor gives you a 1 hour at five minutes charge. Considering battery life we can say Powerbeats Pro is better than Powerbeats.
- This earbud has auto volume and tracks controls and an autoplay use system. On the contrary, its older version has some bug issues at auto volume and track control system.
- You will get decent sound quality from this device, and it gives you the best experience listening to music. On the other hand, Powebeat’s sound quality is not as good as the Pro version.
- This device is adjustable, and for the security of the hook, it fits everyone. In contrast, Powerbeats does not fit everyone. Although it comes with a three-size earpiece, it’s not fit all.
- You can carry this device anywhere without any wire. At the same time, its older version of Powerbeats is not completely wireless earphones.
The unique features described are the main reason why we recommended Powerbeats Pro.
Similarities between Powerbeats and Powerbeats Pro
- Both devices are sweat and water-resistance. So, you can use them even during heavy workouts or running.
- They feature the Apple H1 headphone chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for long-range and fewer dropouts.
- These devices are suitable for ios and android devices.
- Both are wireless devices.
|Editors Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Weight||8.4 ounces||8 ounces|
|Battery||1 lithium-ion battery required||1 lithium-ion battery required|
|Dimension||4.33 x 2.6 x 4.33 inches||4.33 x 3.15 x 4.33|
|Audio Chip||Apple H1||Apple H1|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Difference and Similarities between Powerbeats and Powerbeats Pro
Both are classic headphones and the Pro has adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight. It is designed so that everyone can wear it. Powerbeats are also adjustable and secure fit everyone but it does not fit a small ear person.
These devices are water and sweat-resistant during tough workouts or running. These headphones are made with robust materials that make them more lightweight than other headphones.
Powerbeats Pro delivered you incredible natural sound. It’s much clearer and more balanced than Powerbeats. On the other hand, Powerbeat’s sound quality is poor, at high volume, it will be cracked. So, if you want a good quality sound system, then choose Powerbeats Pro.
Powerbeats has a 1-meter Bluetooth connection which offers as much as a hundred meters of wireless connection. It is the best feature on Powerbeats. Another side the Powerbeats Pro connection is much more tenuous, offering less range. This feature makes the Powerbeats best. So, think before buying one.
The Powerbeats can give you fifteen hours of backup with a single charge. But it does not have any charging case, so you cannot charge it once the battery is down. On the other hand, Powerbeats Pro gives you up to nine hours of listening time per charge, plus it comes with a chargeable case.
However, with a five minutes charging, the Powerbeats gives you an hour of listening time. And the Pro version provides one and a half an hour time in the same amount of charging time.
Both devices have volume and track control. You can control the volume without pressing any button. There is a microphone that has voice capability and an autoplay/pause option. So it is easy to control it.
Stability and warranty
These headphones are built with robust materials. So there is no suspicion of its stability. You can use these headphones for a long time. You will also get a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. If you face any problem with your headphones, then you can contact their site.
Both devices have almost the same feature. The difference is their connection cable, and the Powerbeats is not designed to be worn with one earbud like Powerbeats Pro. Powerbeats Pro gives you mirrored control on both earbuds, dual multifunction keys for controlling calling and playback. In this section, Powerbeats Pro wins.
The Beats brand specially designs those devices. Both give you the best performance. If you want the best taste with your headphone, then Powerbeats Pro is the best choice for you. But if you have a budget issue, you can go for the Powerbeats version.
Frequently Asked Questions about Powerbeats and Powerbeats Pro
|Do these headphones come with a case?
With the Powerbeats and Powerbeats Pro, you will get a drawstring carrying case.
Can I control my music with these devices?
Powerbeats come with built-in controls, which are located in your right earbuds. You can use the rocker button to adjust the volume up and down. For control, playback uses the ‘B multifunction button and one press to play and pause. Two presses for fast forward and three presses for back forward.
How do I activate my voice assistance?
Hold the ‘B button on the right side of earbuds to activate “Siri.” On the iOS device, say, “Hey Siri.”
How do I check my headphone’s charge level?
With the device on a case, open the lid and hold the unlock icon to check the remaining charge on your headphones.
Can I wear one earbud while running for safety?
Yes, you can. Each earphone has complete control unless you have the volume loud.
Read more related comparisons about headphones from the below links –
- Bose QuietComfort 25 vs 35
- Jaybird vs Jabra
- Jabra vs Bose
- Jabra vs AirPods
- Beats Studio 3 vs Bose QC35 II
- Beats Studio 3 vs Bose 700
- Sony WH1000XM3 vs Bose QC35 II
- Jabra Elite vs Active
- Israt Jahan Joty is an expert in baby care items. She is dedicated to helping people to choose different baby essentials. Her greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- MacBook2021.12.22Surface Laptop 3 vs MacBook Pro – Which One is the Best and Why?
- Earbuds2021.12.22Airpods vs PowerBeats – Why We Recommend PowerBeats?
- MacBook2021.12.20Surface Book 3 vs MacBook Pro – Learn Why MacBook is Better!
- Laptop2021.12.20Surface Go 2 vs Surface Pro 7 – Why Surface Pro 7 is Best?