Why Roomba S9 is Better?
- Roomba S9 is equipped with 40x suction power and a 3-stage cleaning system that helps to remove debris and pet hair easily from your room. On the contrary, the Roomba i7 has only 10x powerlifting suction.
- It has a power boost technology that will automatically increase the suction power for the deep clean into the carpet. But Roomba i7 doesn’t have this amazing feature.
- Roomba S9 comes with PerfectEdge Technology with Advanced sensors, so it can optimize deep cleaning into the corners and edges, even S9 is specially made with a corner brush. In contrast, i7 doesn’t include this incredible function.
- Its groundbreaking technology and sophisticated design ensure the best performance while cleaning. On the other side, these features aren’t available on the Roomba i7.
- Roomba s9 has next-level navigation, so per second, it can capture more than 230,400 data for optimizing coverage. On the other hand, the Roomba i7 doesn’t come with the next-level navigation.
These were the key functions that made Roomba S9 the best robot vacuum. If you like those features and want to know the best price of these two then simply press the button below.
Roomba s9 vs i7 – Similar Features
Roomba s9 and i7 include a very few similar features, let’s read what are they and how you will be benefited from them –
- Both are ideal for the home with pets since the robots have dual rubber brushes that will effectively remove any pet hairs from any corner of the house, also, the brush won’t be tangled.
- The robots have a smart mapping function, so they know your living room to the kitchen. And you can decide when and where to start cleaning.
- These Roomba compatible with Alexa voice assistant, so simply request the device to clean.
These were minimal similarities of Roomba S9 and i7. As you can see, we recommend the S9 for you but now if you think the i7 would be better, there is nothing wrong to go with this device.
|Specification||Roomba S9||Roomba i7|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Dimension||12.25 x 12.25 x 3.5 inches||13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63 inches|
|Weight||8.2 pounds||7.44 pounds|
|Suction Power||40X suction power||10X suction|
|Ideal for Pet Hair||Yes||Yes|
|Works with Alexa||Yes||Yes|
|Works With Clean Base||Yes (You need to purchase it separately)||Yes (You need to purchase it separately)|
|Warranty||One-year limited||One-year limited|
Features and Benefits of Roomba s9 and i7
Roomba s9 is the more powerful robot vacuum than the Roomba i7 when it comes to suction power. It has 40X suction power, while the Roomba i7 has 10X. With the combination of 40X suction power with the superior 3-stage cleaning system, this robot will eliminate dirt and debris, also, pet hair effectively. Furthermore, the robot has the power to boost technology, so it will automatically increase the suction power to clean more deeply into the carpets.
Roomba s9 and i7 are built with vSLAM navigation that helps the entire level cleaning of your home. But per second, the Roomba s9 can capture more than 230,400 data points to optimize coverage. However, they are also compatible with Imprint Link Technology, as well as the Braava jet m6 robot. The robot vacuums the floor then automatically mop in perfect sequence.
The perfect edge technology provides the best vacuuming, and Roomba s9 is built with it. On the other hand, Roomba i7 doesn’t have this feature. Roomba s9 is designed with corner brushes that have advanced sensors. It helps deep cleaning into corners, including edges. The Dual brush is 30% wider than Roomba i7.
If you are looking for a robot vacuum with an anti-allergen system, go for the Roomba s9. This robot vacuum automatically increases the suction power to clean hard floors and carpet. It will effectively capture allergens while the Roomba i7 cannot. The high-efficient filter can trap 99% of cat and dog allergens that makes this device one of the best robot vacuums for the home with pets and kids. And if you are suffering from allergy or asthma, then this would be the best option.
Works With Alexa and App
Both of them are compatible with the iRobot HOME app and voice commands. The app allows you to control the devices from your smartphone. You can schedule the cleaning date and time for a mess-free home. The machine will clean your home on time and will go for charging itself. Or you can ask Alexa to turn on the device, go for clean or spot clean, and so on. Moreover, the devices feature to keep out zones. It lets you ask the robot via voice commands to stay away from any certain objects or areas in the house. And if you want to control the device manually, then there are buttons on top of the device for easy control.
Roomba robot vacuum cleaners contain a self-charging function, which means they will go for charging when needed. They can run up to 90 minutes to entirely clean your house. Moreover, they both are compatible with the clean base; you don’t need to clean the bin. You need to purchase a clean base separately, and it will automatically clean the dirt.
You will get a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase with these devices. The warranty covers any manufacturer defects, and it will replace or repair the different parts. They can last up to five years with proper care and maintenance. But remember, the warranty is available for the United States and Canada.
Roomba s9 can provide you the best performance as the device contains smart functions that i7 does not come with. It has excellent suction power, plus it is an anti-allergen device. I highly suggest the Roomba s9, but the Roomba i7 also offers better performance.
Frequently Asked Questions About Roomba s9 and i7
|Is the Roomba i7 compatible with the virtual wall?|
Yes, it is compatible with the Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier; moreover, the s9 is also consistent with this.
Does the Roomba s9 have a charging dock?
Yes, it comes with a standard charging dock, and the robot needs a charge; it will automatically go for the charge.
Is the anti-allergen system available on the Roomba s9?
Yes, it comes with the anti-allergen system, making it an ideal choice for allergy issues.
Can I use Roomba on 220v?
If you want to use the machine at 220v, you need to purchase an adapter because it is manufactured for the USA and Canadian standards.
Is the Roomba i7 built with imprint navigation?
Yes, it is built with the imprint smart navigation mapping, and it allows the robot to store more than ten unique maps in its Robot System
Read more Roomba robotic vacuum comparison from here: