See the reason.
- The Rtic is able to hold up to 36 drinks cans while the Yeti 45 can store 28 cans. You can keep more drinks on it. For your larger friend circle, it will be the best choice.
- Rtic 45 is capable of holding 40 lbs of ice; on the other hand, with the Yeti 45, you will be able to keep only 34 pounds of ice. When you go on a long journey, Rtic 45 will give you service for a couple of days.
- The quarter capacity of the Rtic is also better than the Rtic 45. Its quarter capacity is 45 quarters, and the quarter size of the Yeti 45 is 37.6 quarters.
- The Rtic 45 has an ice retention duration of up to a week, while the Yeti 45, you will get 3.5 days of ice retention. Since the Rtic 45 will give you a better service, this would be your perfect choice.
These are the top features of the Rtic 45, which made it the best cooler between these two. The yeti 45 is also a better cooler with a fewer duration of features. If you think fewer options will be enough for you, then you can buy them. But the Rtic will be the best always. Want to make a deal? What are you waiting for? Click on the button below to check the recent price of these coolers.
Similar Features of the Rtic 45 vs Yeti 45
- The design of these coolers is the same. The Rtic is also called a carbon copy of the Yeti 45.
- The body material of these coolers is also the same.
- And the insulating material of these coolers is made with the same material.
Check the Full Comparison Chart below
|Specification||Rtic 45||Yeti 45|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Weight||25 pounds||23 pounds|
|Outside Dimensions||26.50 x 16.50 x 16.00 inches||16.1 × 15.4 × 25 .8 inches|
|Inside Dimensions||10 1/2 × 11 7/8 × 19 3/8 inches||9.4 × 10.6 × 18.4 inches|
|Can Capacity||36 cans||28 Cans|
|Ice Capacity||40 pounds||34 pounds|
|Quarts Capacity||45 quarter||37.6 quarts|
|Ice Retention||5-7 days||3.5 days|
|Insulation Material||Polyurethane Foam||Polyurethane Foam|
|Design||Fatwall design||Fatwall design|
|Warranty Period||1 year||5 year|
Differences and Similarities Between Rtic 45 and Yeti 45
First of all, you will see the difference in the weight of these coolers. The Rtic 45 is a little heavier than the Yeti 45. It is 25, and the Yeti 45 is 23 pounds. If you are seeking a lightweight cooler, then Yeti 45 could be an excellent choice for you. But I recommend the Rtic for you.
The outside dimensions of a cooler present its quality, and the Rtic 45 is 26.50 x 16.50 x 16.00 inches with the outside. And the Yeti 45 is 16.1 × 15.4 × 25 .8 inches. So you will need a larger place for the Rtic 45.
You cannot leave the outside dimensions of a cooler because it is so important. You keep the foods in that dimension. The inside dimensions of the Rtic 45 are 10 1/2 × 11 7/8 × 19 3/8 inches. And the outside dimension of the Yeti 45 is 9.4 × 10.6 × 18.4 inches. For the inside dimension, the Rtic 45 will be the best.
The capacity of the Rtic 45 is 36 cans, and the can capacity of the Yeti 45 is 28 Cans. The Rtic 45 will give you options for taking more drinks or beer cans.
When you go out for a long vacation, you might need more ice. The Rtic 45 can take 40 lbs of ice. And the Yeti 45 can take 34 lbs of ice. The Rtic 45 will give you options of taking more 6 lbs of ice than the Yeti 45.
The quarter capacity of the Rtic 45 is 45 quarters. On the other hand, the Yeti 45’s quarter’s capacity is only 37.6 quarts. There you also get the Rtic 45 the best.
The ice retention of the Rtic 45 is about 5 to 7 days. And the ice retention of the Yeti 45 is about 3.5 days. Unfortunately, when you are stuck with a vacation for more than 4/5 days, the Rtic 45 will treat you best. In that option, you will get double service if you choose the Rtic 45.
Bothe of the cooler’s materials are made of high-density polyester material. So that the foods in the cooler stay safe for more days.
The design of these coolers is called a flat wall design. They are shaped a little rectangular. The Rtic 45 is a copy of the Yeti 45 with upgraded features than the Yeti 45.
Let’s talk about the Warranty of these coolers. All in the options, the Rtic is the winner, but in the Warrant features, the Yeti 45 is the winner. You will get five years of service warranty. And with the Rtic 45, you will get only one Warranty.
In the end, I would say again if you really want to buy a cooler between these two, the Rtic will be the best since it has greater ice, can, quarter capacity, and better ice retention than the Yeti 45. But there is also the best Warranty with the Yeti 45. If you worry about the short Warranty, then you can prefer the Yeti 45.
Frequently Asked Questions of the Rtic 45 vs 45
|Do they look the same in design?
Yes, they look almost the same, but the Rtic 45 is a little larger.
How many colors are available for the Rtic 45?
There are many coolers available for the Rtic 45, and for the Yeti 45, there are only a few coolers available.
What is the body thickness of the Rtic 45 coolers?
The body thickness of the Rtic 45 is 3inches; it is enough to hold the ice for about a week.
Can I keep hot food in it?
Yes, you can keep your food warm in it—almost the same duration as the cool goods.
Read another cooler comparison here
I'm Fahad Hasan author of Buywithme.org & I have been working in the fitness industry for the last 6 years, I'm dedicated to helping people to fix & choose fitness equipment. My greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help his readers to get the best equipment for their needs under their budget.
Click the below links to find him on social media
- Nordictrack2022.05.27Nordictrack 1750 vs 2450 – Check why you should pick 2450?
- Gym Bike2022.05.27Schwinn AD6 vs AD7 – Learn Why Schwinn AD7 would be the Best!
- Schwinn bikes2022.05.27Nautilus R616 vs Schwinn 270 – Check Our Recommendations!
- Gym Bike2022.05.27Schwinn 230 vs 270 – Check and Know Why Schwinn 270 is Boss?