Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra will be the ultimate premium device for you instead of Galaxy Note 10+. Both devices deliver high-end performance, but Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra would be the best with extra features in some segments.
What Makes Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Best?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra used the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G processor whereas Galaxy Note 10+ comes with 7 nanometres Snapdragon 855. In comparison, Snapdragon 865 5G provides 5G connectivity and Superfast software outcomes. It also delivers a smooth gaming experience with high-quality graphics.
- Its 108-megapixel primary camera shoots high-definition photos and 8K videos with clear details and vivid colors. The 48-megapixel periscope telephoto lens of this device can do 4x optical zoom and up to 10x hybrid zoom, which helps to capture distant objects with satisfying clarity. The Galaxy note 10+ has a 12-megapixel main camera as well as a telephoto lens that prefers only 2x optical zoom.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra’s 40-megapixel front camera assures well-garnished selfies and videos. But the Note 10+ affords 10 megapixels in front.
- The 5000 mAh ensures you more power and standby of Galaxy S20 Ultra. Its average battery life is about 9 hours at a 120 Hz refresh rate and 12 hours at 60 Hz. Whereas Galaxy Note 10+ holds a 4300 mAh battery with 7 hours battery backup, and it is not that compatible.
- The latest dynamic Amoled 2x display used on this device adds a 120 Hz refresh rate which assures flawless scrolling and makes you feel the speed. On the contrary, Galaxy Note 10+ gives a 60 Hz refresh rate, and therefore, its consistency is lagging in this regard.
- This device uses the new USB type C 3.2 that ensures the fastest data transfer rate. Where Note 10+ used USB type c 3.1 is not as fast enough as 3.2.
After all, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is filled with some revolutionary features within. Surely it will be the perfect device at present for all kinds of users.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ both devices provide a 45-watt fast charger. For this, devices need only around 1.2 hours to charge fully.
- Ultrasonic under-display fingerprints will be available on the devices, which assures super-fast unlocking and eligible security.
- These smartphones offer NFC technology on the device. So that users can do secure transactions and for exchanging digital content.
- They also include a 4.5-watt Reverse wireless charger on the device. For these specs, other wireless charging supported devices will be charged by putting the two together.
Comparison Chart: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
|Specifications||Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra||Samsung Galaxy Note 10+|
|Editors rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|Main Camera||108 megapixel||12 megapixel|
|Front Camera||40 megapixel||10 megapixel|
|Display Technology||Dynamic Amoled 2x||Dynamic Amoled|
|Display size||6.9 inch||6.8 inch|
|Weight||220 g||196 g|
|Fast charging||45 watt||45 watt|
|Size||166.9 x 76 x 8.8 mm||162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
Some things can be considered to choose Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. Such as,
- The price of this phone is much more affordable than the Galaxy s20 ultra.
- 256 GB ROM is a worthy feature for more storage and multimedia access.
So, if you think it can be enough for you, then you can go for it. Moreover, this is also a high specs device.
Difference & Similarities: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G processor. It acutes Speed and develops the user experience. Apps can run properly without any lag. For that, the phone allows fast browsing, High definition video support, and camera optimization accuracy. It also grants the highest security to the phone.
Accordingly, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 stands with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. So it is a bit slower than Galaxy S20 Ultra and also faces some system bugs. The 5G connectivity is also not available where S20 ultra included 5G connectivity to their processor.
There is a significant difference between the main cameras. The S20 Ultra comes up with 108 megapixels with 4320p or 8k video shooting. Contrariwise Galaxy Note 10+ defines 12 megapixels with 2160p or 4k videography.
In the front camera, the section is also the S20 ultra ahead of Note 10+. The 40-megapixel selfie camera on it with excellent stabilization. On the other hand, Note 10+ has a 10-megapixel selfie camera. It makes obvious the difference.
The 5000 mAh powerful battery makes Galaxy S20 ultra a powerpack on hand with long extended battery life. So, a user can get long-time backup on calling, YouTubing, gaming, and browsing. Moreover, it is hassle-free to charge for a 45-watt fast charger.
On the contrary, Galaxy note 10+ has a 4300 mAh battery. That might be a concern of a gamer or a videographer. The backup of this battery is not sufficient as the S20 ultra. But as a regular user, it can be considerable.
Samsung attached their updated Dynamic Amoled 2x display to S20 Ultra. Its 1400 nits display makes vibrant color with perfect brightness. It also supports HD resolution on Netflix. While the Galaxy Note 10+ also uses an AMOLED display, but it is slightly behind the Amoled 2x display.
Samsung sanctioned a 12 months official warranty with these smartphones. Users can receive this facility on Samsung authorized Showrooms all over the world.
Overall, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra added more Pro features than Galaxy note 10+ and affirmed a stable user experience. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is also solid with overall performance. Now, if you think that will be enough for you, then you can select this. But if you need professional features and updated specs, then you should absolutely go for the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
FAQ of Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
|Can I get headphones with these devices?
Yes, Samsung provides USB-C AKG headsets with these devices.
Do they support Dual sim?
No, Only one sim can run at a time.
Is the microSD card expandable?
Yes, these are compatible with Upto 1 TB microSD cards.
Can I get an extra screen protector?
No, they didn’t offer an extra screen protector.
You may have interest in some other cell phone comparisons below: