Samsung Note 20 Ultra vs iPhone 11 Pro Max – Which Is the Best?
Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max smartphones are incredible devices. Between these two, you can pick Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
Why Should You Pick Samsung Note 20 Ultra?
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra built with Snapdragon 865+ processor, which gives incredible performance compared to iPhone 11 Pro Max‘s A13 Bionic Chip. However, this Snapdragon is a hyperfast processor, and it is perfect for game enthusiasts. You can play games without any interruption or any tasks in no time.
- It has a 4500 mAh battery which gives a day-long backup. Moreover, the device knows how to optimize battery life according to usage. Besides, iPhone 11 Pro Max includes a 3969 mAh battery that drained the battery quicker.
- The Note 20 Ultra is a 5G compatible smartphone, whereas the iPhone is not. Anyhow, the 5G connectivity gives you unprecedented speed while streaming your favorite show or games.
- The device is integrated with 8 GB RAM so that you get a seamless performance while scrolling on your phone. It lets you open any app within seconds & you don’t need to wait much. On the other hand, 11 Pro Max combined with 4 GB RAM also delivers great performance, but the speed is not like the Note 20 Ultra.
- This smartphone comes with an incredible camera rather than iPhone 11 Pro Max. The Note 20 Ultra has a 12 MP ultra-wide camera, 48 MP telephoto camera, and 108 mp ultra-wide-angle camera.
- You can be creative with the Samsung device since it comes with an S Pen, whereas the iPhone isn’t. Nevertheless, the pen is very responsive, and you can make sketches or save notes when you get an idea on the go.
If you are searching for a flagship device, then Samsung Note 20 Ultra would be a game-changer for you.
Similar Features of Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max have fast wireless charging features hence you don’t need to wait for much to charge up the device fully.
- They produce surround sound so that you immerse in whatever you are listening to.
- Both Samsung and iPhone smartphones are an IP68 rating means they can handle water splashes.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max and Samsung Note 20 Ultra have a 120Hz refresh rate, making the smartphones smooth and responsive.
Comparison Table: Samsung Note 20 Ultra vs iPhone 11 Pro Max
|Specifications||Samsung Note 20 Ultra||iPhone 11 Pro Max|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Processor||Snapdragon 865+||A13 Bionic Chip|
|Network & Connectivity||5G||4G|
|Battery||4500 mAh||3969 mAh|
|RAM||8 GB||4 GB|
|ROM||128 GB||256 GB|
|OS||Android 10||iOS 13|
|S Pen & Notes||Yes||No Pen|
|Weight||1 pound||0.79 pound|
||Triple 12 MP|
|Video Recording||4K UHD & 8K video recording at 24 fps||4K UHD & 8K video recording|
|Fast Wireless Charging||Yes||Yes|
|Audio||Dolby Atmos technology (Surround Sound)||Dolby Atmos technology (Surround Sound)|
|Display Technology||Amoled||Retina XDR OLED|
|Front Camera||10MP Selfie Camera||12 MP|
|Dimension||7 x 5 x 4 inches||7 x 5 x 4 inches|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities between Samsung Note 20 Ultra vs iPhone 11 Pro Max
Before purchasing a smartphone, you should research the performance you will get from the device. For example, Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max are integrated with different processors.
The Note 20 Ultra has Snapdragon 865+ processor, whereas iPhone 11 Pro Max includes an A13 Bionic Chip.
However, the Snapdragon 865+ gives incredible speed while using the phone. Snapdragon 865+ can deliver up to 7.5 Gbps speed giving you seamless streaming. At the same time, it makes multitasking smooth and seamless.
On the other hand, the A13 Bionic Chip of the iPhone 11 Pro Max makes the smartphone a beast. Compared to any iPad, the A13 Chip is 20% faster to deliver next-level performance.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max smartphones carry different yet latest OS versions. Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max combine with the iOS 13 version, which is very responsive. It improves app launch, reduces the download size, and makes your Face ID faster and more responsive.
In contrast, Samsung Note 20 Ultra is built with the Android 10 OS version; it improves the phone’s security & privacy system. Additionally, it gives you control over your data fully and ensures greater protection.
When it comes to RAM, the Note 20 Ultra is better than iPhone 11 Pro Max. It is combined with 8 GB RAM, whereas iPhone 11 Pro Max has 4 GB. The RAM also plays a vital role in the phone’s performance. For example, it allows you to seamlessly scroll your device.
At the same time, iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with 256 GB internal storage, while Note 20 Ultra provides 128 GB.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra integrated with a 4500 mAh battery so that you get a whole day’s backup on a single charge. At the same time, iPhone 11 Pro Max has a 3969 mAh, which cannot stay longer like Samsung that’s because the device drains battery quicker.
Nevertheless, they have a fast wireless charging feature as well that is very convenient. But none of them come with a wireless charger; instead, you’ve to purchase it separately.
Whereas fast charging means the devices will take less time than usual to fully charge up the device.
These two smartphones have a 120Hz refresh rate which increases the smoothness. Hence, swiping or scrolling between the apps or menus is smooth and responsive.
In terms of display technology, the Note 20 Ultra has Amoled, while iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with Retina XDR OLED. Retina display has a higher resolution compared to AMOLED technology.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra device’s camera is a game-changer compared to iPhone 11 Pro Max. Its rear camera can capture outstanding photos since it has a triple camera. The cameras are a 12 MP Ultra Wide Camera, 108 MP wide-angle camera, and 48 MP telephoto camera. Besides, iPhone 11 Pro Max combines with a triple 12 MP camera.
But iPhone 11 Pro Max delivers a 12 MP front camera while the rival phone has 10 MP. Yet Samsung phones have better resolution, so you should consider this for yourself.
You will get next-level connectivity on Samsung Note 20 Ultra since it is 5G compatible. Thus, you will get super fast speed while browsing or downloading anything.
In comparison, iPhone 11 Pro Max does not support a 5G network which is a downside of this device. But if you want to get smooth performance from your smartphone, go with Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max smartphones combine with a one-year limited warranty. This period covers any manufacturer damages on your device. Keep in mind that if you damage any part, you cannot ask for free repair.
However, these smartphones are built with quality material so that you can use them for years to come. Additionally, they are IP68 rated to save them from water splashes.
When it comes to flagship smartphones, Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max are great choices. Both of them combine with incredible functions, but here we suggest Samsung Note 20 Ultra for you.
This phone comes with the next level 5G connectivity, high-end processor, intelligent camera, plus other functions which are missing on iPhone 11 Pro Max.
So, before making your purchase decision think about the features of these smartphones. And if you are an Apple lover, go with iPhone 11 Pro Max either.
Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max
Are they the unlocked versions?
Yes, Samsung Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max smartphones are unlocked so that you can use them internationally.
Are they 5G compatible?
Samsung Note 20 Ultra is a 5G compatible smartphone, while iPhone 11 Pro Max is not.
Are they wireless charging capable?
iPhone 11 Pro Max and Samsung Note 20 Ultra smartphones are wireless charging capable. But they do not provide a wireless charger, and you have to purchase them separately.
Do they provide any warranty?
Yes, you will get a one-year limited warranty on iPhone 11 Pro Max and Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
Which operating system do they have?
Samsung Note 20 Ultra has Android 10 OS, while iPhone 11 Pro Max is built with iOS 13.
Check out related articles here –