Samsung Note 20 Ultra and S20 Ultra are packed with top-notch tech. But if you wanna choose the best phone between these two, then we would suggest Samsung Note 20 Ultra for you.
Why We Suggest Samsung Note 20 Ultra?
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra combines with the S Pen, which is a magic wand. It helps the user do things quicker plus create whatever they want. The pen activates the moment you pull it out, which speeds up your workflow. Meanwhile, Samsung S20 Ultra doesn’t include the S Pen.
- It has a Snapdragon 865+ processor, which delivers faster performance compared to the S20 Ultra Exynos 990 processor. Snapdragon processor with Adreno GPU makes Galaxy Note 20 Ultra superior in terms of operating advanced tasks like handling high-resolution videos or apps and graphic-heavy games.
- Note 20 Ultra includes a Link to Windows feature that lets you work from mobile to PC seamlessly to boost up your job. On the contrary, S20 Ultra isn’t compatible with this function.
- Galaxy Note 20 is much more reliable to use because this mobile phone is only 1 pound whereas the latter version is 7.7 pounds.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra includes these functions, which are missing on the S20 Ultra. So, if you are searching for the best Samsung device out there, the Note 20 is going to be the best bet.
- Samsung Note 20 and S20 Ultra provide 12GB RAM including 128GB ROM that transforms your gaming and multi-tasking with less interruption.
- Both devices have super fast and wireless charging features, which allow you to boost your battery within just a few minutes and keep moving with more power.
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and S20 Ultra have triple rear cameras like 12MP, 108MP, and 48MP that ensure outstanding portraits and extra-ordinary landscape in any lighting conditions.
- These devices have a 6.9-inches display with a 120Hz refresh rate that assures smoother onscreen gaming action and a sharper picture by reducing motion blur on video.
You will find both Samsung devices share those similar features, and they have more common functions. However, after knowing their similarities, if you think the S20 Ultra is a better option for you, go ahead with this device instead.
Quick Comparison Table: Samsung Note 20 Ultra vs S20 Ultra
|Specifications||Samsung Note 20 Ultra||Samsung S20 Ultra|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Processor||Snapdragon 865+||Samsung Exynos 990|
|S Pen & Notes||Yes||No|
|Weight||1 pound||7.8 ounces|
|Fast Wireless Charging||Yes||Yes|
|OS||Android 10||Android 10|
|Audio||Dolby Atmos technology (Surround Sound)||Dolby Atmos technology (Surround Sound)|
|Front Camera||10MP Selfie Camera||40MP Selfie Camera|
|4K UHD & 8K video recording||4K UHD & 8K video recording|
|Dimension||7 x 5 x 4 inches||7.3 x 3.7 x 2.6 inches|
|Network & Connectivity||5G||5G|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences & Similarities: Samsung S20 Ultra vs Note 20 Ultra
Processor & Ram/Rom
Samsung Note 20 Ultra is built with Snapdragon 865+ processor, in contrast, the S20 Ultra has Samsung Exynos 990. The Snapdragon is better than Exynos 990, and it increases your browsing speed, makes the phone seamless, and lets you scroll effectively.
However, they have 12GB RAM with 128GB internal storage. The storage can be increased up to 1TB, and hence if you want, you can insert another memory card.
The Note 20 Ultra provides an S pen since it is a Note phone. However, the pen increases your productivity, and the pen works approximately 30 feet from the device. The S Pen does not drain the battery. By contrast, the S20 Ultra doesn’t include a Pen.
These two Samsung Ultra devices come up with a triple rear camera setup. The resolution is a 12MP ultra-wide camera, 12Mp telephoto, and 108MP wide-angle camera.
S20 Ultra has a 40MP selfie camera, while the Note 20 Ultra features a 10MP camera. If you want a high-end selfie camera, then the S20 Ultra is a good choice, or the Note 20 is a great one.
You can shoot professional-quality videos with the Note 20 and S20 Ultra. The devices feature 4K video at 60 fps, including 8K video at 24 fps. The 4K video resolution is 720p, while the 8K is 1080p. Moreover, the devices can shoot slow-motion, and super slow-motion videos.
Samsung devices offer the best audio compared to any devices on the market. They support Surround sound so that you immerse in the music. Therefore, you will lost in the game or in the games.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra and S20 Ultra have a 6.9-inches AMOLED full rectangle display with rounded corners. The display enables the user to see everything clearly under direct sunlight. Furthermore, they have a 120Hz refresh rate, which increases the phone speed & performance rather than any typical device.
When it comes to the battery, these are different because the S20 Ultra has a 5000mAh battery. On the other hand, the Note 20 Ultra comes with a 4500mAh battery.
You can use them for hours without thinking about the battery draining. But depending on the network, your usage pattern, and so on the battery life may vary. However, they feature wireless fast charging, thus they won’t take much time to charge fully.
You can expect these devices to be used for years to come without the Note 20 and S20 Ultra built with metal frame and glass on their back, plus both are rounded design devices. In addition, these phones are IP68 certified, which means Note 20 and S20 are water / dustproof.
Furthermore, they cover a 12-months of warranty, which works to repair any manufacturer issues. Or if your phone does not work, you can return or replace it with a new one. But you have to make sure your phone is in good condition.
Samsung Note 20 is built with the latest processor, ensuring your device runs smoothly whether you are playing games or browsing the internet. Also, it has an S Pen, which increases your workflow, hence you can choose this device.
Or, if your main criteria are battery and you are okay with the Samsung Exynos 990 processor, select the Samsung S20 Ultra phone instead.
Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung Note 20 Ultra and S20 Ultra
|What is the Note 20 Ultra processor?
The Samsung Note 20 Ultra features a Snapdragon 865+ processor, which ensures faster performance.
Do they support wireless charging?
Yes, both Samsung devices support wireless charging, also they include fast charging, so your phone will be fully charged within a matter of time.
Can I remove the Note 20 battery?
No, the battery is adjusted, and it is IP68 rating so the battery cannot be removed.
What is included with the S20 Ultra?
You will get a super-fast charger, including a USB type-c cable with the phone.
What is the Note 20 RAM?
It has 12GB RAM, including 128GB internal storage, moreover, you can upgrade the memory up to 1TB.
You may have interest in –