Why Should You Choose the Samsung Note 20?
- This cell phone comes with 12GB RAM, which makes the device faster to operate. In contrast, the S20 has 8GB RAM, and it does not perform like the Note 20.
- Note 20 provides a Bluetooth-enabled S pen that you can use from 30 feet away from your device. The S pen is very responsive, plus it’s very precise. Besides, the other one isn’t compatible with the pen.
- The device combines with a 4300mAh battery, whereas its competitor delivers 4000mAh. However, the battery makes sure you can use it all day, also the intelligent battery knows how you optimize the battery and save the battery life.
These were a few, yet the latest features of the Note 20 make the device more effective than its competitor. The RAM, battery life, and S pen change the whole game, plus it takes your experience to another level. So, you should consider the Samsung Note 20 device.
- Samsung Note 20 and S20 combine with the Android 10, octa-core processor, and 128GB internal storage. These features let the user operate the devices more efficiently than any traditional phone.
- Both include a 10MP selfie camera, including a triple rear camera so that you can capture stunning images even at night.
- They have an AMOLED display, which helps you to see everything crystal clear under sunlight.
Samsung S20 FE vs S20 – Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Samsung Note 20||Samsung S20|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Display Size||6.9 inches||6.2 inches|
|Operating System||Android 10||Android 10|
|Size||7 x 4 x 5 inches||6.7 x 3.4 x 2.44 inches|
|Weight||15.5 ounces||5.7 ounces|
|5G Ready||Sub 6||Sub 6|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities Between Samsung Note 20 vs S20
Samsung Note 20 provides a 6.9-inches AMOLED display which makes it a user-friendly device. Furthermore, it gives a 60Hz refresh rate for the convenience of use. Because you can see the phones functions properly even under sunlight, as well as change the phone settings and so on.
Samsung S20 device comes up with a 6.2-inches AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It has a slightly better refresh rate compared to the Note 20 to give a smooth performance.
Processor and Operating System
Both have a Snapdragon 865 processor that is combined with the Android 10 operating system.
So doing multi-task is a breeze with these devices. They can load high-resolution videos and games to the phone with less interruption.
Samsung Note 20 has 12GB RAM when the S20 offers 8GB. But both cover 128GB internal storage. However, operating the Note 20 is effortless since it has 12GB of RAM. And we recommend you choose the Note 20.
At the same time, an 8GB RAM is also sufficient, hence you either choose the S20.
These two provide the same camera properties, Note 20 and S20 have a 12MP front camera. Besides, the triple rear camera resolution is 12MP + 12MP + 64 MP respectively.
The high-powered triple lenses of these devices let you create some stunning portraits, crisp images in any light.
In addition, the shutter button offers you recording video plus capturing multiple images at the same time.
Moreover, you can also capture both 4k at 60 fps & 8k video at 24 fps.
The Note 20 battery capacity is 4300mAh, while the S20 comes with 4000mAh. Hence, Note 20 can offer better power so that you can play and work without draining the battery much. Additionally, the devices combine with fast charging that boosts the battery within a few minutes.
You will get an S pen with the Samsung Note 20 device, and the pen can meet the PC power. It is very responsive plus can be used 30 feet away from the device.
Using the pen doesn’t require a battery, and you can use it on any surface to write or draw your idea on the go.
Samsung S20, besides, isn’t compatible with the S pen.
Generally, Samsung offers a 12-months warranty against any manufacturer defects on the device. You can replace it or repair it free of cost if your phone does not work. Moreover, you need to ensure the device is in good condition plus doesn’t have any scratches.
Samsung Note 20 is better than Samsung S20. Both were built with the 5G network, same processor, and operating system to camera. Yet some upgraded features like the S pen, battery life, RAM makes the Note 20 a great option to choose.
And if you are okay without these functions, then select the Samsung S20 instead.
Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung Note 20 vs S20
|What is the Samsung Note 20 processor?
The Samsung Note 20 and S20 come with the Snapdragon 865 processor.
Does the Samsung Phone work on any carrier provider?
Yes, these are unlocked versions, so you can use the sim card you want.
Is the Note 20 waterproof?
The device is IP68 rated, which makes them both water and dustproof.
What is the RAM of the S20?
Samsung S20 built with 8GB RAM, including 128GB Storage.
Are they have a dual sim?
No, the US version doesn’t provide a dual sim.
Read related articles here –