Between the Samsung S10 Lite and S10e flagship smartphones, the Samsung S10 Lite is the best. It is packed with better functionalities than its competitor, that’s why you can choose this one. Find its features here –
Why You Should Choose the Samsung S10 Lite?
- It is combined with a Snapdragon 855 processor that offers 5% faster CPU speed than its competitor’s Exynos 9820. Thus, with this device, you can expect to get quicker performance.
- The S10 Lite has 8 GB RAM, and it makes the device very responsive while streaming movies, playing games, or others. At the same time, the S10e has 6 GB RAM that’s not responsive like the S10 Lite.
- You can capture professional-quality photos on this smartphone because it has a 48 MP main camera plus a 32 MP front camera. On the other side, the S10e has a 16 MP main camera, including a 10 MP front camera.
- This phone has a 4500 mAh battery, whereas the rivals include 3100 mAh. However, you can use it for up to 40 hours on a charge, while the other one can last for 37 hours.
- The S10 Lite has Android 10 OS, in contrast, the S10e has Android 9. The OS 10 improved the privacy control and gave better assistant features and other missing features on Android 9.
These were the upgraded features of the S10 Lite that make it a better choice. And you can buy this device with confidence if you are also impressed with its outstanding properties.
- Samsung S10 Lite and S10e combine with an AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate, making the phone responsive. Also, the screen ensures you can see everything in detail & clearer under direct sunlight.
- These two have water and dust-resistant function which helps to increase the lifespan.
- The devices have 128 GB internal storage, hence the phones will give you smooth performance by rendering data.
Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Samsung S10 Lite||Samsung S10e|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Processor||Snapdragon 855||Exynos 9820|
|RAM||8 GB||6 GB|
|Operating System||Android 10||Android 9.0|
|Selfie Camera||32 MP||10 MP|
|Rear Camera||Triple Camera||Dual Camera|
|Battery||4500 mAh||3100 mAh|
|Display Size||6.7 inches||5.8 inches|
|Dimension||7 x 4 x 5 inches||5.65 x 2.75 x 0.31 inches|
|Weight||15.5 ounces||1.41 ounces|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities between Samsung S10 Lite and S10e
Processor and OS
While purchasing a smartphone, you should know the processor and operating system version to make sure if the device is worth your investment. Anyhow, Samsung S10 Lite has a Snapdragon 855 processor including the Android 10 operating system.
Samsung S10e, by contrast, is built with Exynos 9820 processor and Android 9 version. And the Snapdragon processor can deliver you 5% faster than its competitor. In addition, the Android 10 OS increases the privacy control plus security of a flagship device.
Since the Samsung S10 Lite features a better processor and OS, thus it would give you high-quality performance than its competitor.
The S10 Lite has 8 GB RAM, including 128 GB internal storage, whereas the S10e has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
Anyhow, the 8 GB RAM ensures you can smoothly stream movies or play games. Additionally, it makes the phone more responsive than the S10e.
While their 128 GB storage allows you to keep all your important data furthermore, you can increase the SD card up to 1 TB on both devices.
Samsung S10 Lite has a 4800 mAh battery, on the other hand, the Samsung S10e has a 3100 mAh battery. As a result, the S10 Lite battery can stay for 49 hours on a single charge, whereas its competitor offers 37 hours backup.
These two combine with a fast charging feature so that you won’t need to wait much. Keep in mind, the actual battery life depends on your usage.
These two phones have the same display technology plus refresh rate, but the screen size is different. The S10 Lite has a 6.7 inches AMOLED screen with a 60Hz refresh rate, in contrast, the S10e has a 5.8 inches AMOLED screen with the same refresh rate.
The AMOLED technology makes sure you can see every phone’s function in an extreme light environment or under direct sunlight.
You can capture professional images on the S10 Lite because it has a triple rear camera with an outstanding 32 MP front camera.
While the S10e has a dual camera, and it has a 10 MP front camera. However, they let you capture stunning images in low light, as well as stunning selfie images. And their Super Steady Mode ensures the videos or photos look smooth, crisp, detailed, and sharp.
Samsung S10 Lite and S10e are IP68 rated, which means the phones are water and dust-resistant. So you can use these devices for a longer time.
Additionally, Samsung offers a one-year international warranty on their devices. Hence they have the same period, and it covers the manufacturer’s damages. But if you damage the phone, they won’t repair it for free, and you have to pay for this.
Samsung S10 Lite is faster, integrated with better storage, battery life, an upgraded Android operating system, and a pro-grade camera. So this phone would be your best bet. But if you are impressed with the Samsung S10e properties, then you can pick this either.
Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung S10 Lite and Samsung S10e
What is the max SD card I can use on the S10 Lite?
This device is capable of holding up to a 1 TB SD card.
Can I use the S10 Lite worldwide?
Sure, it is built with an unlocked wireless carrier version so that you can use the device worldwide.
Which processor do they carry?
Samsung S10e carries Exynos 9820 processor, on the other side, the S10 Lite includes Snapdragon 855 processor.
Can I replace the Samsung S10 Lite battery?
No, you cannot replace the battery in this phone.
Does the S10e have a Dual Sim slot?
If you choose the US model, you will have one Sim slot, but if you want to use dual Sim, you should pick the international Samsung model.
Do you wanna read related articles? Check below links –
- Google Pixel 5 vs Samsung S20 FE
- Pixel 5 vs iPhone 12
- Google Pixel 5 vs Samsung S20
- Samsung A71 vs S20
- Pixel 4a 5g vs Pixel 5
- Pixel 4 vs 4a
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.10.25Breville Barista Pro vs Express – See why Barista Pro is Better?
- coffee grinders2022.08.31Breville Smart Grinder Pro vs Baratza Encore – Which one to pick?
- coffee grinders2022.08.31Baratza Sette 30 vs 270 – Choose Baratza Sette 270 & Why?
- Baby Car Seat2022.08.30Chicco Nextfit vs Graco Extend2fit – Check why Nextfit is Better!