Why do we recommend the Samsung S20 Plus?
- The S20 Plus has 12 GB RAM, including 512 GB internal storage. So, the device can process data quicker than the S10 Plus. As the S10 Plus includes 8GB RAM with 128GB storage.
- It has a 4500mAh battery capacity, whereas the S10 Plus combines with a 4100mAh battery. Therefore, you can use it slightly longer than S10 Plus.
- The device features the Exynos 990 processor that works at 2 GHz, on the other side, its competitor has Exynos 9820 processor which speed is 1.90 GHz. Hence, the Samsung S20 Plus can deliver you better performance.
- This phone has Android 10, while the other one has the 9 versions. Android 10 helps data processing quicker, also lets you operate the device smoothly.
- You will get a 120Hz refresh rate with this device, but the other one offers 60Hz. However, the 120Hz ensures the device performs smoothly and faster.
Samsung S20 Plus is a nice phone packed with incredible features than the S10 Plus that will take your experience to a new level.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus vs Galaxy S20 Plus: Similar Features
- The S10 Plus and S20 Plus phones have 10MP front and 12MP rear cameras.
- They are built with an AMOLED display which is very convenient since you can see everything clearly under direct sunlight.
- These two are durable, plus the IP68 rating makes them water-resistant.
- Both cover a one-year limited warranty for any type of manufacturing defects on the phone.
Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Samsung S10 Plus||Samsung S20 Plus|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Processor||Exynos 9820||Samsung Exynos 990|
|Operating System||Android 9||Android 10|
|Display Size||6.4 inches||6.7″|
|Size||6.20 x 2.92 x 0.31 in||7.3 x 3.7 x 2.6 inches|
|Weight||6.17 oz||6.6 ounces|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities between Samsung S10 Plus vs S20 Plus
Samsung S20 Plus can deliver you better performance than S10 Plus. It has the Samsung Exynos 990 processor and Android 10. This processor works at 2 GHz while the OS ensures the device runs smoothly.
Samsung S10 Plus has Android 9 and is built with the Exynos 9820 processor that works at 1.90 GHz. So the combination of the Android 10 and Exynos 990 features of the S20 Plus increase the phones’ performance.
The S20 Plus offers 12GB RAM with 513 GB of internal storage. The storage capacity also helps the phone deliver smooth performance by rendering data. However, the S10 Plus, on the other hand, offers 8GB RAM with 128GB storage.
Therefore, the S20 Plus has sufficient storage that lets you keep all your important files on the phone without deleting them. Moreover, you can expand the storage unit on both Samsung devices.
The S20 Plus has a 4500mAh battery capacity, whereas the S10 Plus is built with a 4100mAh battery. These two devices can last for 37 hours with a single charge. But it depends on your usability.
And these two phones also come up with a 15W fast charger. It increases the charging process faster, and the battery will fully charge within a few minutes.
In addition, you can share the power to your friends’ phones via the PowerShare feature.
Samsung S20 Plus has a 6.7 inches convenient AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. In contrast, the S10 Plus is built with a 6.4 inches AMOLED screen with a 60Hz refresh rate.
As the S20 Plus has a more refresh rate, the phone runs smoothly and efficiently than S10 Plus. So you can select the Samsung S20 Plus device.
When it comes to the camera, these two have the same resolution. Both have a 10MP selfie camera whereas a 12MP + 12MP + 16MP triple rear camera. These pro-grade cameras ensure you capture incredible images with details just like you see with your eyes.
If you are searching for a phone for playing high-end games, then S20 Plus is the answer. That’s because it upgrades the network to 5G. And the 5G network speeds up the upload, as well as download speed.
Moreover, it increases the phone’s performance capacity so that you can play harder. Unfortunately, the S10 Plus doesn’t feature a 5G network, so it cannot give you intensive performance.
Size and Weight
Samsung S10 Plus device measures 6.20 X 2.92 X 0.31 inches with 6.17 Oz weight. At the same time, the S20 Plus dimensions are 7.3 X 3.7 X 2.6 inches, and it weighs 6.6 ounces.
Both are almost the same and very reliable to carry. You can go with the device you like.
These two Samsung Galaxy devices are unlocked, which means you have the freedom to choose the mobile carrier you want. Also, it lets you outside of the USA too. You can choose Verizon, AT&T, or whatever carrier you want on your device.
They cover a one-year limited warranty from the date you purchase them, but there is one condition that you have to purchase the phone from an authorized shop.
They give a warranty against the manufacturer’s defects, and if you damage the device, they won’t cover it.
However, you can use them for years to come without any major issues because they are IP68 rated.
So, we’ve discussed above why S20 Plus is the better choice for you rather than S10 Plus. It is combined with a high-speed processor, offers massive storage, refresh rate, also includes the Android 10 OS.
But if you like the S10 Plus features, then choose this instead. It is also an excellent cell phone.
Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung S10 Plus vs S20 Plus
Do they have AMOLED technology?
Yes, the Samsung S20 Plus and S10 Plus come up with the AMOLED display.
What is the S20 Plus RAM?
It gives you 12 GB RAM and 512 GB storage.
Are they dustproof?
Yes, both of them are dustproof because they are IP68 certified.
Which is the Unlocked version?
Both S20 Plus and S10 Plus devices are Unlocked so that you can use any mobile carrier you want.
You may have interest in –