Samsung S10 and S10 Plus have almost the same features. That’s why it may be confusing to choose one. Anyhow, the S10 Plus has some advanced functions that make it a better choice, so it could be the way to go.
What Makes the Samsung S10 Plus Better?
- You will get a longer battery life on this device because it is integrated with a 4100 mAh battery. Besides, the Galaxy S10 combines with a 3400 mAh battery. Therefore, the S10 Plus will deliver to you for an extended time.
- Both have a 10MP selfie camera, but the Samsung S10 Plus also includes a depth camera so that you can capture stunning selfie images. Unfortunately, the Galaxy S10 doesn’t have a front depth camera.
- With its 6.4 inches display, you will be more comfortable because the other one has a 6.1 inches screen. Though the difference is very small, using this phone is very convenient and effortless.
These features of the Samsung S10 Plus make it a better smartphone than the S10. So we strongly suggest you consider this flagship phone.
Similar Features of Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- They have Exynos 9820 processor, including the Android nine operating system. This combination can handle anything about your phone. Also, it will increase the device’s performance.
- You will get 8 GB RAM plus 128 GB storage capacity on these smartphones.
- The S10 and S10 Plus are built with AMOLED display technology. And they offer a 60Hz refresh rate.
Samsung S10 vs S10 Plus Quick Comparison Chart
|Specifications||Samsung S10||Samsung S10 Plus|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Battery||3400 mAh||4100 mAh|
|Display Size||6.1 inches||6.4 inches|
|Front Depth Camera||No||Yes|
|Size||5.94 x 2.78 x 0.31 inches||6.20 x 2.92 x 0.31 in|
|Weight||1.65 ounces||6.17 oz|
|RAM||8 GB||8 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||128 GB|
|Processor||Exynos 9820||Exynos 9820|
|Operating System||Android 9||Android 9|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities between Samsung S10 and S10 Plus
Samsung S10 and S10 Plus have Exynos 9820 processor that is compatible with the Android nine operating system. In addition, its speed is 2.3GHz, which will increase the performance by rendering memory data quicker.
On the other hand, the Android nine operating system improves the privacy and security of the phone as well as saves the battery life of your phone. Moreover, the OS function lets you smoothly use the phone.
The battery life makes the difference between these smartphones. Galaxy S10 combines with 3400 mAh battery while S10 Plus has 4100 mAh. So, Samsung S10 Plus can give you longer talk time or streaming videos. Additionally, they have a fast charging feature that takes only 30 minutes for these devices to charge fully.
Samsung S10 and S10 Plus have 8 GB RAM, which makes multitasking a breeze. At the same time, they have 128 GB of internal storage, plus it allows you to stream 4K or 8K video smoothly. Moreover, you can keep all your essential files on the phone. In addition, you can add up to a 1 TB SD card to these Samsung devices.
These are slightly different in the display size, while the other things are the same. The Galaxy S10 has a 6.1 inches display, and the S10 Plus has 6.4 inches. This is not a big difference, yet you will be comfortable with the S10 Plus.
Anyway, they have an AMOLED screen technology with a 60Hz refresh rate. The AMOLED display is great for seeing every function of the phone clearly while under sunlight or in extreme lightning. At the same time, the refresh rate makes scrolling much smoother.
They have a triple rear camera and a 10 MP front camera to capture outstanding images. But here, the S10 Plus is slightly better because it also has a depth front camera that’s not available on the S10. However, this feature gives a broader view so that more people can fit in the selfie cam while taking photos.
The S10 and S10 Plus devices have12 MP resolution that gives super speed dual pixel + 16 MP, it offers Ultra-wide view, whereas the 12 MP gives 2x Zoom.
The camera is also great at recording 4K or 8K videos as well. You can also capture images during a video recording. As the S10 Plus has a nice camera resolution, you can go with this device if you want to take impressive photos.
Usually, Samsung combines a one-year limited warranty for USA users. Only the original user will get the guaranteed service if the device has any manufacturer defects. Besides, if you damage your phone, then it won’t count in the warranty period.
Anyhow, these two are water/dust-resistant, that helps increase the lifespan of your phone. That’s because the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus can stay under 1.5 meters of fresh water for 30 minutes.
Samsung S10 Plus is equipped with a few advanced features, as you can see. Its’ long battery life, larger screen, and depth camera will take your experience to another level. Therefore, you can select the Samsung S10 Plus for you.
And if you are okay with S10’s 3400 mAh battery, then go with this either. It is also a budget-friendly smartphone.
FAQ of Samsung S10 vs S10 Plus
Which Processor does the S10 Plus have?
It is combined with the Exynos 9820 processor.
Can I use the Verizon network on the S10 Plus?
Yes, you can use the Verizon or other Sim card because it is an unlocked version.
What will I get with S10 Plus?
The device includes a USB cable and fast charger with the main device.
How long is the Samsung warranty?
You will get a limited one-year warranty on these devices, which is only applicable to the USA.
Can I use the Galaxy S10 outside of the USA?
Yes, you can use this device outside of the USA since it’s unlocked.
Find out related articles here –
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs S9
- Samsung S10 Lite vs S10e
- Google Pixel 5 vs Samsung S20 FE
- Pixel 5 vs iPhone 12
- Google Pixel 5 vs Samsung S20
- Samsung A71 vs S20
I am working in the Kitchen Industry for the last five years, as well as with Baby Care items. My motive is to help readers find the best Kitchen essentials or whoever needs to purchase Baby Care Items.
I utilize my knowledge to help people get the best within their budget range.
I love trying different dishes so I have to purchase different kinds of crockeries. So, I am pretty sure I can provide you with the information on what you should look for when purchasing any Kitchen Essentials.
Before going to the market, ask yourself a few questions to make your purchasing process easier.
- How often do you need to cook?
- Do you have a large family or a small one?
- Your budget.
- Can you compare products?
And when you want to purchase any Baby Items, then ask yourself -
- How old is your baby?
- The material.
- Your budget.
You can check out some of my writings on Kitchen Items and Baby Care as well. I describe the features in detail for your convenience.
Follow or ask me anything about Kitchen or Baby Items on social media.
- Coffee & Espresso Machine2022.10.25Breville Barista Pro vs Express – See why Barista Pro is Better?
- coffee grinders2022.08.31Breville Smart Grinder Pro vs Baratza Encore – Which one to pick?
- coffee grinders2022.08.31Baratza Sette 30 vs 270 – Choose Baratza Sette 270 & Why?
- Baby Car Seat2022.08.30Chicco Nextfit vs Graco Extend2fit – Check why Nextfit is Better!