Samsung S10 and S20 both are excellent smartphones on the market. But we recommend the Samsung S20 for you.
Why We Recommend Samsung S20?
- Samsung S20 has an android operating system 10, whereas the S10 has an operating system 9. The OS 10 gives the fastest performance plus increases the device speed, battery performance, sharing, and much more.
- It includes the next-level 5G power so that you never miss a beat. The 5G improves your phone’s sharing feature and experience more. At the same time, Samsung S10 doesn’t feature 5G.
- The device has a 6.3-inches display with a 120Hz refresh rate, but the other device has a 6.1-inch display with a 60Hz refresh rate. So, the 120Hz refresh rate increases your phone performance, making it smoother for you to scroll down to the game or different apps and so on.
- Galaxy S20 has a 4,000mAh battery thus, you can use your cellphone for a longer time rather than Galaxy S10’s 3400mAh power. Thus, you have to pick the S20 if you need better battery performance.
- These two Samsung mobile phones have a quick charge feature, but Samsung S20 ensures faster charging with a 25W charger. In contrast, Samsung S10 comes with a 15W charger which charges a bit slower than the S20.
Fastest performance, 5G power, updated functionality, smooth refresh rate, and extra battery power made Samsung S20 the best smartphone here. So, we highly suggest the Samsung S20 device.
Similar Features of Galaxy S10 and S20
- Samsung S10 and S20 include a 10MP selfie camera and a 12MP main camera that ensures stunning photos compared to any device on the market.
- These Samsung devices are IP68 certified, which means they are water, dust, and splash resistant allowing extreme adventures in any environment.
- They have an octa-core processor that ensures faster load times to boost Galaxy smartphones to accomplish advanced tasks like handling high-resolution videos and graphic-heavy games without draining the battery.
- Samsung S20 and S10 have an AMOLED display that gives you a cinematic viewing experience, even you can use the devices under direct sunlight.
Since both of them comes from the Samsung family, so it is obvious they will share some similarities. After knowing their similar features, if you think the S10 is a better option, you can choose this one instead.
Quick Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S10 vs S20
|Specifications||Samsung S20||Samsung S10|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Operating System||Android 10||Android 9.0|
|Display Size||6.2 inches||6.1 inches|
|5G Ready||Sub 6||No|
|Fast Charging||Yes, 15W||Yes, 25W|
|Dimension||6.7 x 3.4 x 2.44 inches||5.94 x 2.78 x 0.31 inches|
|Weight||5.7 ounces||1.65 ounces|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Similarities & Difference: Samsung S10 vs S20
Samsung S20 combines with the Android 10 operating system while the S10 includes an Android 9, and Android 10 performance is better than the Android 9 version. The OS Android 10 improves the device speed, and it also improves file sharing, moreover, the screen unlock speed is faster.
In addition, it ensures the battery gives longer backup, and multitasking with your S20 is a breeze. On the other hand, Android 9 makes sure the device speed is good but not faster like the updated version.
Samsung S20 has a 4,000mAh battery while the S10 has a 3,400mAh battery, so the S20 can give you a longer backup than the earlier version.
Additionally, both have a quick charge feature, but here also the S20 is better because this device has a 25W charge. At the same time, the S10 includes a 10W charger. However, the 25W charger can charge the device quicker than a 15W charger.
Samsung S20 combines with a 6.2-inches display with a 120Hz refresh rate, which is a major difference from the S10. Because the Samsung earlier S10 version has a 6.1-inches display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
Therefore, the S20 provides the user double refresh rate, and it ensures using the device smoothly, takes internet browsing to another level, as well as it increases the phone performance. However, both have AMOLED displays that let you see everything clearly under direct sunlight.
Both smartphones come with the same octa-core processor with two 4th gen custom CPUs that give a seamless performance to the users. These devices can handle any heaviest tasks easily.
In addition, they have a tri-cluster architecture with the intelligent task scheduler, which provides seamless multitasking.
These devices come up with 8GB RAM, including a 128GB internal storage function. Both cell phones let you extend the memory up to 256GB, so if you need you can add the storage.
However, these two share the same memory storage capacity but you can consider the S20 because it has better features to make your experience amazing.
Samsung S20 and S10 come with a pro-grade camera that lets you capture effortlessly epic images. These two have a 10MP selfie camera with a triple rear camera. The rear camera’s resolution is a 12MP wide-angle camera, 12MP Ultra-wide camera, and a 64MP telephoto camera.
Furthermore, they include different camera modes, such as Pro, Panorama, Food, Live Focus, Super Slow-mo, Hyperlapse, etc.
Both of them also share the same video recording feature. You will get 4K UHD, 720p HD video recording, and 1080p FHD video recording feature. Additionally, you can take still photos while recording a 4K video.
Network and Connection
Samsung S20 is a 5G ready device that makes streaming your favorite TV series is a breeze compared to the S10. That’s because the S10 does not feature 5G, instead, it has an LTE connection. Both of them give a seamless performance, but since the S20 has 5G, so it is slightly better.
Usually, Samsung comes with a 12-month warranty from the date you get the device. They will cover any manufacturer issues on the phone if you cannot use it properly. You can also replace your Samsung smartphone with a new one, but if you do not meet the warranty policy and damage anything, then you won’t get the free service.
Samsung S20 is a great phone combined with better features than the S10. It has an Android 10 operating system, longer battery life, 5G networks, and the highest refresh rate so that you get smooth performance. So, choosing the Samsung S20 would be an ideal option.
But if you are okay without a 5G network and searching for a budget phone, then Samsung S10 would be your best bet.
Frequently Asked Questions – Samsung S20 vs S10
Are they 5G ready devices?
Samsung S20 is only a 5G ready device, whereas the S10 is not a 5G phone.
Is the Samsung S20 waterproof?
Yes, this cell phone is IP68 certified makes it resistant to water and dustproof.
Do they cover the US warranty?
Yes, the Samsung S10 and S20 are covered by a one-year limited US warranty that works against the manufacturer’s issues with the phone.
What is the RAM of the S20?
The Samsung S20 includes 8GB of Ram, including 128GB storage.
What is the Samsung S20 Operating System?
Samsung S20 has an Android 10 operating system, while the Samsung S10 featured Android 9 OS.
Find another related article from the below link –