Why is the Samsung S10 the best?
- The S10 comes up with 8GB RAM, whereas the S10e includes 6GB RAM. This device loads faster and gives quicker performance than its rival.
- Galaxy S10 combines a 3400mAh battery, while the S10e has a 3100mAh battery. The battery life delivers you peak performance throughout the day.
- This cell phone is built with a triple rear camera compared to the S10e dual camera. It gives a 16MP+12MP+12MP camera, and the earlier version has a 16MP+12MP camera.
- It has a 6.1-inches display that is convenient as you can do everything properly on the screen compared to the S10e 5.8-inches display.
- Both are packed with fast charging functions, but with this, you will get a 25W charger that will charge your device slightly quicker than another one because the S10e has a 15W charger.
So, the Samsung S10 will provide you these features to help to take your experience to another level. But the S10e is not convenient to use like this one, hence you can consider the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Samsung S10e and S10 built with 128GB storage plus combined with the Octa-core processor and Android 9 version. It helps the phones work faster compared to any traditional devices.
- Both have an AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate which ensures these deliver smooth performance.
- These are IP68 certified, which means you don’t need to worry about the water splash and dust.
S10 vs S10e – Quick Specification Chart
|Specifications||Samsung S10e||Samsung S10|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Rear Camera||Dual Camera||Triple Camera|
|Display Size||5.8 inches||6.1 inches|
|Fast Charging||Yes, 15W||Yes, 25W|
|Operating System||Android 9.0||Android 9.0|
|Dimension||5.65 x 2.75 x 0.31 inches||5.94 x 2.78 x 0.31 inches|
|Weight||1.41 ounces||1.65 ounces|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities Between Samsung S10 vs S10e
Samsung S10 carries 8GB RAM, whereas the S10e comes up with 6GB RAM. Though there’s not much difference between 6 & 8GB yet the S10 gives superior performance.
Both devices include 128GB internal storage, therefore, you can save your important files in them.
You will get satisfactory battery life from the S10 because it features 3400mAh while the S10e has 3100mAh. The two of them have an intelligent, powerful battery that optimizes the battery depending on your usage.
Also, deliver you peak performance in the whole day. Anyhow, you should consider the S10 because it has a finer battery capacity.
In addition, they are compatible with the Super Fast Charging and work with the cable, power adapter, and wireless charging feature.
The Galaxy S10e includes a 5.8-inches Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display. On the other side, the S10 has a 6.1-inches Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display. And these two have a 60Hz refresh rate to makes sure you use the phone smoothly.
However, for a more significant experience, we suggest the Samsung S10 because you can see everything in detail with its larger Quad HD+ AMOLED display.
The display is frameless that optimizes Cinematic Infinity to give you clarity and more detailed immersive content in a slim balanced form.
These two deliver a 10MP selfie camera, but the rear camera of the S10 is one step ahead. It combines a triple camera with dual optical image stabilization—the S10 built with a 16MP Ultra-wide camera, 12MP Wide-angle, and 12MP telephoto camera.
Galaxy S10e, at the same time, provides 12MP wide-angle camera, including a 16MP telephoto camera.
With the S10 Pro-grade camera, you can effortlessly capture epic photos just like the world as you see it. But the S10e cannot produce outstanding images like this one.
Processor & Operating System
When it comes to the processor and operating system, both devices have the same functions. Therefore, you will find Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor with an Android 9 operating system.
The processor boosts up the phone’s performance so that you can load high-end games, videos, and much more.
You can expect the Samsung S10e and S10 to use many years to come because they are constructed with high-end materials. Furthermore, these two are IP68 certified, which guarantees the devices are resistant to water and dust.
Additionally, they cover a one-year warranty from the date you get your phone. If your device is not working properly within this period, you will get a free repair service. Or if the phone is come dead, then you can replace it with a new one.
Samsung S10e and S10 are packed with many similarities, but the S10 features the latest software and hardware upgrades. That’s the reason we highly recommend you choose the S10.
But if you have a tight budget, then go with the Samsung S10e instead. It is also built with quality features.
Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung Galaxy S10 vs S10e
|Will the S10e work on AT&T?
Yes, the device is unlocked, so you can use any carriers you want.
What is their battery capacity?
Samsung Galaxy S10e has a 3100mAh battery, while the S10 provides 3400mAh.
Do they have a Snapdragon processor?
Yes, both cell phones are combined with the Snapdragon 855 processor.
What will I get with the phone?
They will deliver an earphone and charger with the phone.
Are they waterproof?
Galaxy S10e and S10 are IP68 certified, make them waterproof, and stay under 6 meters of fresh water for 30 minutes.
You may have interest in –