If you want to get the best one between Samsung S20 FE and S20 Plus we would say you can pick Samsung S20 Plus.
Why We Recommends Samsung S20 Plus?
- The S20 Plus has 12GB RAM, including 512GB internal storage. This massive storage means you don’t need to delete what’s most important to you. On the other side, the S20 FE combines 6GB RAM with 256GB storage.
- It is very reliable to carry because the device is only 6.6 ounces compared to its competitor’s 16 ounces. So, you can select this phone.
- This has a 6.7 inches AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, while the rival phone comes with a 6.5 inches screen. Though there is not much difference in the screen size, yet the S20 Plus can deliver you better performance. That’s because it has Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x, which makes scrolling silky smooth and faster than the S20 FE FHD display.
- The S20 Plus comes up with a 12MP + 12MP + 64MP rear camera while the S20 FE version provides 12MP + 12MP + 8MP resolution. Hence, this device can capture pro-quality images with its core camera.
Hopefully, now you are clear that why we mention the S20 Plus is a better choice than S20 FE.
Similar Features: Samsung S20 FE and S20 Plus
Let’s have a look at what are the similar features you will find on these flagship phones:-
- They are built with a 4500mAh battery that can give you up to 37 hours of backup with a single charge.
- Both have an Android 10 operating system with the Samsung Exynos 990 processor. This combination makes the phones perform faster.
- The S20 FE and S20 Plus deliver an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The refresh rate makes the device faster, and the display technology allows you to use the phone under direct sunlight.
- These are 5G compatible phones that increase the upload and download speed, game harder, and so on.
Samsung S20 FE vs S20 Plus: Comparison Table
|Specifications||Samsung S20 FE||Samsung S20 Plus|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Weight||16 ounces||6.6 ounces|
|Display Size||6.5 inches||6.7 inches|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 990||Samsung Exynos 990|
|Operating System||Android 10||Android 10|
|Size||6.7 x 3.4 x 2.44 inches||7.1 x 3.6 x 2.44 inches|
|Fast Charging||Yes||Yes, 25W|
|5G Ready||Sub 6||Sub 6|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Differences and Similarities between Samsung S20 FE vs S20 Plus
Samsung S20 FE and S20 Plus models built with a 4500mAh battery capacity. Both phones can give you up to 37 hours of backup with just a single charge.
They have an intelligent battery that knows how you optimize the phone, and thus it saves the battery life.
Moreover, they come with a 45W super-fast charger so that you can quickly charge up your phone.
Speaking about the performance of these phones, they provide the same features. The S20 FE and S20 Plus have Android 10 operating systems pairing up with the Exynos 990 processor.
The Exynos processor makes sure the devices run smoothly, respond faster to your command. Compared to traditional devices, these phones are 20% faster and more efficient.
Both have an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, but there’s a slight difference in the size. The S20 Plus provides a 6.7 inches display, whereas the S20 FE has a 6.5 inches screen.
However, both work perfectly under direct sunlight or to any extreme lights. In addition, their refresh rate makes the phone smoother.
But you’d love the S20 Plus’s performance, and it has a Dynamic AMOLED 2x display that makes the scrolling is silky smooth and faster during the day and night as well.
Since the S20 Plus has a better display, we strongly recommend you choose this phone rather than S20 FE.
You can capture stunning images on the Samsung S20 Plus device as it has a 12MP + 12MP + 64MP rear camera. On the other side, the S20 FE comes with a 12MP + 12MP + 8MP camera.
So, the S20 Plus is capable of creating better images even in low light. But both of them offer 30X space zoom so that you get more stability and never lose your focus to click whatever you want.
You can record professional-quality videos on both devices. Also, every time you hit the record, it lets you capture still photography. So, for example, you can pull out 33MP still photos from the 8K video.
Furthermore, you can capture both 4k and 8k video on these devices that are 16 times better FHD as you can record every moment in super-sharp resolution.
Samsung S20 FE and S20 Plus produce 3D sound so that you fully immerse in what you are listening to.
The surround sounds will make your listening experience better. Now your game will be more live, and the video you’d watch will feel more realistic to you on these phones.
Samsung delivers you the next-level power, so you never miss a beat. Both feature the 5G network, and it increases the upload & download speed of what you love.
It lets you game harder than before, easy-share, and much more. Additionally, these phones are Unlocked, which means you can choose the carrier exactly what you want.
Samsung S20 FE and S20 Plus are built with durable material, also, both are IP68 rated. This certification assures the phones are water and dustproof. So, by chance, if you lost your phone in the water, then don’t worry. They can stay up to 1.5 meters of fresh water for 30 minutes.
You will also get a 12-month warranty that works for any manufacturer issues on the hardware or software of the phone. Remember, you can only claim the warrant if you purchase your device from the authorized store and don’t have a single scratch.
And if you damage the phone, the warranty will be void.
Samsung S20 Plus is a great phone compared to the S20 FE. But in the end, it is your choice which one to go with.
If you love the S20 FE performance and features, you can choose this either. But the S20 Plus is packed with outstanding features, so you should choose this device.
Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung S20 FE vs S20 Plus
Will the S20 FE work on the Verizon mobile network?
This is an Unlocked version, so this phone should work on the Verizon mobile network.
Do they have a snapdragon version processor?
Yes, these phones are the US version, so they include a snapdragon version processor.
What is the RAM of the S20 Plus?
The Samsung S20 Plus combines with 12GB RAM, including 512GB internal storage.
Do they allow expandable SD cards?
Yes, both Samsung phones include an SD slot, as well as you can increase the memory up to 1TB.
Do they have a headphone jack?
Generally, Samsung S20 FE and S20 Plus don’t come with a standard headphone jack. Instead, they use a USB Type-C port.
Check some other comparisons below-