Are you trying to pick the best one between Samsung S20 FE and S20? Well, we highly recommend Samsung S20 FE for you because it comes with some advanced specs.
Why We Recommend Samsung S20 FE?
- Samsung S20 FE has up to 256GB storage capacity, while Galaxy S20‘s storage capacity is 128GB only. You will get plenty of storage for photos, music, videos, and so on.
- It has a 4500mAh battery, on the other side, the S20 includes a 4000mAh battery. The 4500mAh battery delivers you energetic performance throughout the day than its rival.
- Galaxy S20 FE phone includes 3x optical zoom and high-powered pro lenses that produce beautiful portraits, incredible landscapes, and crisp close-ups in any lighting conditions. But Galaxy S20 doesn’t have an optical zoom option.
- You will get a 32MP selfie camera with Samsung S20 FE, so you can capture pro-quality selfie images with this device. In contrast, the other one comes with only a 10MP selfie camera.
For better performance, extra storage capacity, latest features, and smooth functionality. The Samsung S20 FE will be the best option than Samsung S20.
Similar Features of Galaxy S20 and S20 FE
- Samsung S20 FE and S20 have an AMOLED display, hence you can see everything properly under direct sunlight as well.
- Their 12MP main camera with 30x space zoom provides you impressive power and clarity to zoom or magnify details of something nearby.
- The Night Mode helps to capture crisp images and vibrant video in low light, even you don’t need any flash for clarity.
- Both are water-resistant IP68 certified devices. Thus, you can carry them during extreme adventures without thinking about the water.
You will find these similarities between these two impressive phones. Both share a lot of similarities as you can see, and if you think the S20 would be an ideal option, then go with this instead of the Samsung S20 FE.
Comparison Chart: Samsung S20 FE vs S20
|Specifications||Samsung S20 FE||Samsung S20|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Operating System||Android 10||Android 10|
|Display Size||6.5 inches||6.2 inches|
|Size||6.7 x 3.4 x 2.44 inches||6.7 x 3.4 x 2.44 inches|
|Weight||16 ounces||5.7 ounces|
|5G Ready||Sub 6||Sub 6|
|Warranty||12 Months||12 Months|
Similarities & Difference: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs S20
The S20 FE comes with a 4500mAh battery, by contrast, the S20 has 4500mAh. You can use the S20 FE for a longer time, this device lets you explore the internet, stream heavy-resolution videos, play games, and much more, but this will drain the battery slowly.
While the S20 drains the battery faster, these two also provide fast charging to take them on the go within a matter of time.
Samsung S20 FE comes with up to 256GB storage, while the S20 provides up to 128GB storage. But both provide 1TB expandable storage.
Since the S20 FE has better storage, so you don’t need to worry about the storage shortage. And this also increases the phone function. So you can consider the Samsung S20 FE.
Galaxy S20 FE has a 6.5″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Galaxy S20, at the same time, has a 6.2” Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
The 120Hz refresh rate lets you operate the phone seamlessly and browse the internet effortlessly. These two devices are HDR10+ certified, and the AMOLED display ensures you can see everything clearly under direct sunlight.
When it comes to the camera, these two include 12MP of the main camera. But the S20 FE has a 32MP selfie camera while the S20 has 10MP. However, with their Pro camera, you can capture stunning photos in IRL resolution. The high-powered lenses are capable of clicking incredible landscapes, crisp close-up images in any light.
In addition, the cameras have shot suggestions, flaw detection, and scene optimizer features. Also, they include single take, Pro, Panorama, Night, Food, Video, different Photo modes.
The octa-core processor helps the user do the advanced tasks without draining the battery life. It is built with eight processor cores which can easily carry out high-resolution videos, heavy games and makes the devices very efficient compared to any device. Furthermore, the octa-core processor makes Samsung S20 FE and S20 load faster and perform better.
Network & Connectivity
You will get the next-level power on these devices because they feature a 5G network. The 5G allows you more sharing, more experiences, more gaming, and much more so that you never miss a beat. Also, they are compatible with LTE networking.
Additionally, these Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and S20 provide wifi and Bluetooth connectivity. The Wifi download/upload speed is 1.2Gbps. The actual speed may vary depending on the country.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and S20 are covered by a 12-months of warranty from the date you purchase them. If you cannot use your phone due to a hardware issue, they will fix it within the warranty period. But if you damage the device or the phone has any scratches, then the warranty will be void.
If you are seeking a high-end phone, Samsung S20 FE is the better choice than the S20 because it comes with longer battery life, more storage capacity, camera, and so on.
Therefore, investing in the S20 FE is worth it but if you like the Samsung S20 features, then go with this instead.
Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung S20 and S20 FE
Do they provide expandable SD cards?
Yes, both cell phones are compatible with up to 1TB SD card, so you can insert an SD card in it.
Does the S20 FE has a headphone jack?
No, the S20 FE and S20 don’t include a standard headphone jack, but they do have USB Type-C so you can purchase a 3.5 mm adapter.
Are they dual hybrid Sim?
These cell phones are supposed to be the US model that’s why they do not have a dual sim.
What is the meaning of unlocked?
Unlocked means these Samsung cell phones can be used with any sim card internationally.
Are they waterproof?
Yes, these devices are IP68 certified to stay under 1.5 meters of freshwater for 30 minutes approximately.
Check other related articles here –