What makes Sennheiser Game One the Best?
- The Game One comes with signature sound dynamics, which will give you high-fidelity sound with full accuracy and a natural flavor, whereas the other device won’t provide you this.
- This device comes with a robust design and a Plush velour-covered ear pad, which will give your skin more comfort than the leatherette ear pad of the Game Zero headphone.
- Classic high-end open acoustic of this device will provide you with every detail you need during a game to get the best performance while gaming.
As there were some similarities between the two headphones, these are the unique features that will help you decide why Game One is the best headphone for you.
Similarities between Sennheiser Game One and Game Zero
- Dedicated wired gaming headphone
- It comes with a noise-canceling microphone
- Quick volume adjust control on the right ear cup
- Compatible with almost all kind of devices
- Comfortable ear pad for prolonged use
|Specifications||Sennheiser Game One||Sennheiser Game Zero|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.4 out of 5|
|Device Compatible||PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone||PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone|
|Product Weight||1.38 lbs||0.38 lbs|
|Product Dimension||2.44 x 2.5 x 9.25 inches||9.1 x 9.09 x 9.29 inches|
|Battery||1 Lithium Polymer Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer Batteries|
|Color||Black||Game Zero Black|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Detail features about the Sennheiser Game One and Game Zero
The Game One from Sennheiser is very lightweight and comes with a slim design. The silhouette headphone will fit well in your head as there is also a foam band on the top. These headphones are suitable for any head size or shape. There is also a plush velour-covered ear pad in a perfect size for extreme comfort. So for gaming or other purposes, you won’t face any complications while using this headphone. The earpads can be exchanged too with anything else you prefer as these are easily switchable.
On the other hand, though Game Zero does look the same, there are some differences. The ear pad of this headphone is built with different materials. They used a tailored leatherette for this one, so there is no guarantee if this can block noise from the outside, the same as the Game One.
With this headphone, you are getting a quick volume control in the right ear cup. This circular volume button allows you to control the loudness while gaming with just a quick fingertip. So you can easily adjust the volume during a game or a voice chat with friends. The Game Zero headphone also comes with volume control, but as you know, one single can’t make a device better.
The best part is these headphones are compatible with most devices. It does not matter which device you are using – PC, PS4, Smartphone you can use these headphones on almost all kinds of devices. You don’t need to worry if you are using a MAC or Nintendo switch. Even these are compatible with these headphones of the Game series from Sennheiser.
Flexible Boom Arm
If you need to carry your headphone to your workplace or anywhere else, you can do this by folding the headphone into one box. There are also two cables for use in two devices, which is a great feature to mention. The flexible boom arm can be used if you want to mute the microphone by raising it. Also, the boom arm will allow you to adjust the headphone’s position for the best voice pick-up. This feature will help you if you want to keep your speech or actions private. No one will hear your end.
Noise Cancelling Microphone
This headphone ensures a crystal clear conversation with its noise-canceling microphone. During a game or chat, you will need a headphone by which you can deliver precisely what you want to say. For this purpose, this headphone can be the perfect choice for you.
Durability and Warranty
These Sennheiser Gaming headphones from EPOS can be used for any purpose for their durable design. The robust mechanics will allow you to use these headphones for a long session without any doubt. About the warranty, you will have a 24 months warranty for the headphones, and for eligibility, you will need to have the original date of purchase proof with you.
I guess you are no more confused why you should choose the Sennheiser Game One. If you want to experience the best with headphones and no aches in the head or ears even after a long session, you should go for the Sennheiser Game One without hesitation.
FAQ about Sennheiser Game One and Game Zero
|As this is an open-designed headphone, will my surrounded people get the noise?
No, they won’t. These are very quiet to the outside. Is the mic good enough to record voice and commentaries?
Yes, you will get a crystal clear record with the noise-canceling effect.Can I remove the cable of the headphone?
Yes, it is removable. But as this is not a Bluetooth headphone so you can’t use it after detach. This is only for fold or packing purposes.Is the wire long enough?
Yes, it is pretty long.How comfortable are these headphones for people with glasses?
There was no complaint from this section, and the headphones are pretty comfortable without any doubt.
Can I adjust the volume during a game and voice?
Read another gaming headphone article here.
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 vs AirPods Pro
- Sennheiser hd660s vs hd650
- Sennheiser momentum vs momentum 2
- Hifiman sundara vs hd650
- Sennheiser rs 175 vs 195
- Jaybird Vista vs Jabra 75t
- Jabra Elite 65t vs Galaxy Buds
- Jaybird Vista vs Jabra Elite Active 75t
- Jabra Evolve 65 vs 75
- Jabra Elite 75t vs 85t
- Jabra Elite 65t vs Active
- Jabra Elite 65T vs Airpods
- Jahidul Islam is mostly an expert in computer accessories and smartwatches. He is dedicated to helping people to choose accessories from different items. His greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Shoe2022.05.20Air Max 95 vs 97 – Check Why We Recommend Air Max 95!
- Computer Accessories2022.05.19Logitech K350 vs MK550 – Check why should you pick MK550 Combo!
- Smart TV2022.05.18Apple Watch vs Samsung Watch – Which is the best smartwatch?
- Computer Accessories2022.05.18Logitech MK235 vs MK270 – Check Why Logitech MK270 is Better!